Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
12. Explosion! Flying Dragon Assault
炸裂!無幻火流撃
Sakuretsu! Mugen Hiryūgeki
Air Date:- 2012-06-24

720p: http://ifile.it/lcgev9r
Here is the summary.Can you update the first post Dranzerx13
勝手にベイパークの鍵を持ち出しゼロジースタジアムで特訓していた蓮は、突然現れた獅々谷鷹ノ助(ししやたかのすけ)との勝負に挑むが…。
Am very confused why did they name the bey Dragooon so lame.You will have to rename the tittle also but this might be the episode we meet Our Ryuga san like character
The title is intended as Dragon, not Dragooon...

"Ren had been training intensively in the Zero-G Stadium, after stealing they key to the BeyPark. However, a challenging opponent appeared in the form of Hawk Valley's assistant professor, Bruno."

Yep, it was Bruno...
Preview from Tokyo TV
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_22214/

EDIT: Judging by the preview...
1) Ren most likely lost.
2) Possibility of Shinobu mastering his special move... or not.
Really ???!!! The title sounds epic but it might be another boring episode yet.What's happening to beyblade?
At least we're not having never-ending plots at the moment. The whole "OMG, KENTA IS A LEGENDARY BLADER" thing lasted four episodes -.-

Zero-G is currently Filler Episode heaven :L
(Jun. 16, 2012  10:47 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: The title is intended as Dragon, not Dragooon...

"Ren had been training intensively in the Zero-G Stadium, after stealing they key to the BeyPark. However, a challenging opponent appeared in the form of Hawk Valley's assistant professor, Bruno."

Yep, it was Bruno...

I'm not exactly sure how you got Bruno out of ししやたかのすけ which is clearly Shishiya Takanosuke.

Though from the preview I watched last week it looks like an interesting ep and I cannot wait to learn more about Takanosuke and Archer Gryph.
Yeah, that was a big mistake on my behalf Uncertain
The kanji is not right for dragon.it should be something like flow or stream.

And whered "flying" came from?
"Hiryuu" is Flying Dragon, isn't it? Confused
Brood is correct. That is not the Kanji for "dragon", and it is way too soon for Dark Knight Dragooon to appear. Takanosuke also just appeared, so it makes more sense to talk about an aeral flow attack or something.

EDIT : So, what happened in this episode : Takanosuke versus Ren, the latter of which lost; then Shinobu versus Takanosuke, where the former lost. Takanosuke, through his speech and even though he seemed to be excited to meet Zero, ticked off Shinobu. The latter used an attack where there were multiple copies of Shinobi Saramanda.

Also, I do not understand the context or what is being said, but Takanosuke seems to like water, instead of wind ... ?
Well, according to my speculation, Ren did lose and Shinobu mastered his special move.
However, Saramanda's special move resembled much of Aquario's infinity assault (Eng).

Still pretty decent episode, although the Takanosuke dude had the upper hand in the beginning of the battle against Shinobu, as well as against Ren.
The move should be something like "Flaming illusion stream" now that we all saw it.
why can't I download it...?
ok~ it worked~ thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 24, 2012  9:28 AM)gingaXginga Wrote: why can't I download it...?

It is downloading here with me, maybe you need to solve the reCaptcha challenge correctly ?
Make sure you write the words/numbers correctly.

EDIT: Oh good that it worked. xP
Just a heads up, as I finally got around to watching the episode (I hate being busy), the move was pronounced the same as in the title (Mugen Hiryūgeki). Rather than "Explosion! Flying Dragon Assault", the name should be "Explosion! Infinite Fire Stream Assault", so it does match Brood's thought (Not to mention it's what subbers are currently using, from what I searched)

So yeah, I guess I owe you an apology then Brood :L