Excellent
53.33%
Good
40.00%
Horrible
6.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
So was there any appearances of the owner of Dark Knight Dragoon.I hope so
(Jun. 17, 2012  12:47 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: So was there any appearances of the owner of Dark Knight Dragoon.I hope so

You need to slow down... you're like 300 steps ahead of where the anime is.

At the end of the anime, Ren went to the Beypark and some kid (Didn't catch his name) showed up and then they battled. Of course his bey is Archer Griff (Would be nice if it was Shinobi but oh well)
Too much similarity among takanosuke and Kenta.Theres the similarity with "archer" and C145 even the voice acter is the same.everything else is pretty much different tho
The raw for this episode is gonna be late. It may be either late Sunday or early Monday when my version will be up. Has to do with where my raw capper is at right now. He is on a crappy mobile location, so he can't upload it right now.
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:02 AM)Brood Wrote: Too much similarity among takanosuke and Kenta.Theres the similarity with "archer" and C145 even the voice acter is the same.everything else is pretty much different tho

And his surname is Shishitani. What the hell is the relation between Archer Gryph and a lion ? I know a griffin technically has half the body of a lion, but Archer Gryph has none of that, and, to me, it certainly did not deserve half of the character's name.
cmon mounthagane when r u thinking to post this episode link. I hv to upload it on youtube also
Aw c'mon Now I know Ren is just another Hikaru, because they both lose easily and now I reckon Ren will quit blading for sure in the next series, ugh, I'm so disappointed from what I saw from her, I was hoping for a very strong female bladed, I don't hate Hikaru or Ren by the least but still.....
Thanks Dranzerx13 for the episode really a lifesaver.
(Jun. 17, 2012  3:03 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: Aw c'mon Now I know Ren is just another Hikaru, because they both lose easily and now I reckon Ren will quit blading for sure in the next series, ugh, I'm so disappointed from what I saw from her, I was hoping for a very strong female bladed, I don't hate Hikaru or Ren by the least but still.....

... Could you please stop comparing characters like that? Hikaru and Ren have like... nothing in common when it comes to their personality.
I don't think Ren will give up (if nothing significant like a super evil guy nearly killing her happens *coughs*) since she seems to have a quite strong character.
Just because she's a girl and not as strong as others it doesn't mean she's like Hikaru. You could compare her to other boys from MFB who are not that strong, too. ... But you just don't. ._.
Well this episode was far more balanced than the last few, casual battles are always nice.
Well nothing interesting in this ep. The only things were training, Shinobi Saramanda beating Thief Phoenic in a battle. Also the girl who owns Phoenic steals the keys to the building with the Zero-G stadium then the guy with Shinobi Griffon shows up setting up a battle between them for the next episode. Oh and Shinobu keeps thinking about why he doesn't have a special move like Zero's Burning Upper.
(Jun. 17, 2012  2:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2012  1:02 AM)Brood Wrote: Too much similarity among takanosuke and Kenta.Theres the similarity with "archer" and C145 even the voice acter is the same.everything else is pretty much different tho

And his surname is Shishitani. What the hell is the relation between Archer Gryph and a lion ? I know a griffin technically has half the body of a lion, but Archer Gryph has none of that, and, to me, it certainly did not deserve half of the character's name.

Are you sure it's Shishitani? It sounds more like Shishiya when he introduces himself ö.ö
Unless they pronounce the Japanese characters oddly ...
Gonna completely discard the whole "Griffon" business, I made a major mistake with that.

However, Bruno Shishitani does seem to be his name, providing TV TOKYO don't supply false summaries.

Not sure if this has been established yet, I've been away for a while...
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:13 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: However, Bruno Shishitani does seem to be his name, providing TV TOKYO don't supply false summaries.

Kai-V said that his name is Shishitani Takanosuke, not Bruno. Speechless

(Jun. 20, 2012  12:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless they pronounce the Japanese characters oddly ...

Well, producers of anime tend to do that sometimes ... Hopefully, he'll pronounce it more clearly in one of the next episodes (but I really can't hear anything similar to a syllable starting with 't' after the Shishi in this ep.).
(Jun. 20, 2012  4:13 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Gonna completely discard the whole "Griffon" business, I made a major mistake with that.

However, Bruno Shishitani does seem to be his name, providing TV TOKYO don't supply false summaries.

Not sure if this has been established yet, I've been away for a while...

I have no idea what the hell you are reading, but I just checked TV-Tokyo's Zero-G site's Trailer page, and it is confirmed that the name is Shishiya Takanosuke.

Seriously, Bruno ... ?
There are lots of kanji out there that have multiple different sounds. Sometimes it's hard to tell which sound it is. In the preview of ep12 text, it says his name in kanji and then hiragana.
(Jun. 21, 2012  1:01 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: There are lots of kanji out there that have multiple different sounds. Sometimes it's hard to tell which sound it is. In the preview of ep12 text, it says his name in kanji and then hiragana.

Yes, but absolutely nothing like "buruno". What the hell.
Okay, I'm just not gonna say anything then. I found something along those lines, but I'm obviously slacking now since I stopped learning Japanese. Sorry all.
What I really find interesting about this episode is that the "synchrome system" beys are actually invented by Madoka.
(Jun. 17, 2012  9:35 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2012  3:03 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote: Aw c'mon Now I know Ren is just another Hikaru, because they both lose easily and now I reckon Ren will quit blading for sure in the next series, ugh, I'm so disappointed from what I saw from her, I was hoping for a very strong female bladed, I don't hate Hikaru or Ren by the least but still.....

... Could you please stop comparing characters like that? Hikaru and Ren have like... nothing in common when it comes to their personality.
I don't think Ren will give up (if nothing significant like a super evil guy nearly killing her happens *coughs*) since she seems to have a quite strong character.
Just because she's a girl and not as strong as others it doesn't mean she's like Hikaru. You could compare her to other boys from MFB who are not that strong, too. ... But you just don't. ._.

Sorry again, but anyways the 17th June was my birthday and you chose to complain on that day
And besides I usually compare characters, because I'm expressing my opinion and if what I say did ever happen (not saying it did) I will regret not believing what I think.

Sorry if I was either off topic or this made no sense but still.