Horrible
6.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
11. The Hawk Has Landed
舞い降りし鷹
Maiori shitaka
Air Date:- 2012-06-17

720p: http://ifile.it/hefoplr
These Synopsis' are getting worse and worse...

"The Unabara Brothers and Ren joined in the Special Training, hosted by Benkei. Benkei banned Synchrom during the Special Training sessions to hone each individual's strength."

Looks like Ren, Eight and Kite are finally friends with Zero and Shinobu. Time for the proper storyline to begin PLEASE -.-
what is your bey blade my store cetis o the hawk has landed was a good episode
Now we can finnaly start seeing the main focus of this season.The first episodes were really boring.They were only battles and nothing interesting.I hope you are right Mana.
Nice translation mana!!! You are improving day after day.I wonder,Whats your secret formula?You kinda replaced Saigo but still he is better than you.
(Jun. 09, 2012  9:45 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Now we can finnaly start seeing the main focus of this season.The first episodes were really boring.They were only battles and nothing interesting.I hope you are right Mana.
Nice translation mana!!! You are improving day after day.I wonder,Whats your secret formula?You kinda replaced Saigo but still he is better than you.

I didn't replace Saigo, nobody ever could. He just hasn't appeared in a while, so I've tried my best to fill in for him.
Sorry if i offended anyone just trying to say that Saigo hasn't been here recently In like 1 and a half mounth.He won't return in a long time I believe.
(Jun. 09, 2012  9:46 PM)beyblade andrew Wrote: what is your beyblade
My favourite bey is Ldrago Destroy.What's yours
(Jun. 09, 2012  9:39 PM)beyblade andrew Wrote: what is your bey blade my store cetis o the hawk has landed was a good episode

This episode is yet to air.
And discussing your Beyblade isn't for this thread. Please take that to Beyblade General, or Beyblade Marketplace.
Just watched the preview.I wonder who the new character is and what bey he or she owns.The reason am saying this is because she resembles both female and male.It's really to differanciate
(Jun. 10, 2012  1:05 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Just watched the preview.I wonder who the new character is and what bey he or she owns.The reason am saying this is because she resembles both female and male.It's really to differanciate

Most definitely a guy and There is a possibility of it being Shinobi Griff unless the Shinobi crystal wheel didn't get a recolor from S.Saramanda
Your right he Diffinetly owns Shinobu Griff
There was no proof in the statement you agreed with...

Regardless, the character is indeed named Griffon.
(Jun. 10, 2012  3:49 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: There was no proof in the statement you agreed with...

Regardless, the character is indeed named Griffon.

How do you know ?
Sources. You do your research, I do mine too. It also further confirms it with the page on 2ch:

"海原兄弟と紅蓮も加えベンケイの特訓メンバー増加。
シンクローム抜きでバトルっぽい。
サブタイからしてシノビグリフォン使い登場。 "

Ah, gotta love Japanese TV Guides :L
There's a major clue in the name of the character...
So if it is not Shinobu Griff then what is it.It's the best guess in terms of bey he owns.
It's Shinobi Griff...
You said it wasn`t Shinobu Griff earlier.You are soo confusing.
Mana, that blonde guy is griffon? you said he was a ninja, he definitely does not look like one but yeah his bey looks like its Shinobi Griff
Is he in anyway related to Shinobu?Romours he is Shinobu cousin!!
(Jun. 10, 2012  4:02 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Sources. You do your research, I do mine too. It also further confirms it with the page on 2ch:

"海原兄弟と紅蓮も加えベンケイの特訓メンバー増加。
シンクローム抜きでバトルっぽい。
サブタイからしてシノビグリフォン使い登場。 "

Ah, gotta love Japanese TV Guides :L

"Shinobi Griffon" does not mean at all that the character is called Griffon ...

Also, 2ch is an anonymous bulletin board system, and various rumours are started about Kamen Rider there that are completely insipid and almost always turn out to be wrong ... Anything anonymous is just not a resource.

beybladetiggy, read : Shinobi is the name of a Crystal Wheel, and Shinobu is the first name of a character. They are two entirely different things, and it is not because one person has a Beyblade called Shinobi Griff that they are related to Shinobu Hiryuuin ...
But it's not the only place I've seen "Griffon" appear as a name either.

EDIT: I'm actually not 100% sure now, Contradicting sources. I might go over and delete all posts about it. Sorry for any trouble Uncertain
(Jun. 10, 2012  9:45 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Is he in anyway related to Shinobu?Romours he is Shinobu cousin!!

Nobody has even spoken of that...You created that rumour...
Overall pretty average episode. Loved it when Kite KO'd from bucket of water carrying and those outfits Ren and Mal had.