10. The Power of Bonds
「絆の力」
Kizuna no pawā
Air Date: 2012-06-10

720p: http://ifile.it/ov7xbut
Enjoy watching the episode Grin
Cant wait for the episode Grin
Bet its gonna be awesome
The preview was awesome obviously.I was very suprised on why the summary never listed kite and on the preview it shows kite with synchrom of Guardian Levizer and Pirates Orojya battling against synchrom system of shinobu saramanda and samurai ifraid.This battle might be one of our last before they introduce us the main 'bad guy' of the whole story.
There seems to be a character called Kurenai Ren ?
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There seems to be a character called Kurenai Ren ?

That's probably the girl's name. I think she said something that sounded similar when she introduced herself. But I'm not too sure about that.
Is her name griff or giff??? Will just have to wait tommorow to know what happened
(Jun. 03, 2012  2:23 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Is her name griff or giff??? Will just have to wait tommorow to know what happened

What ? Griff probably has nothing to do with her.
So do you actually know her name Kai-V? Missedthe episode yesterday.I might start recording because this threads are becoming less posted because nobody has no idea on what happened
I have to agree a lot with you beybladetiggy.When Cannon was recording latest 4D episodes this forum was flooded by members and guests.After he stopped, things started going downhill.
I do not think the thread activity is dependent of someone posting the video super soon. Even now, aren't some of you also watching it live, but not commenting ?

Anyway, it can easily be deduced that the new female character who owns Thief Phoenic E230GCF is Kurenai Ren.
Couldnt they have found a much better name that is easy to memorize and speak.I think they should have named her Kurosawa or something else.
Anyways did anyone translate the summary.People this days are soo lazy.
Do you have any idea how ungrateful what you just said is? There's only one person who ever does it. And he does it for free and completely voluntarily. Of course you wouldn't realize that maybe he doesn't have the time to do it and that you only posted this a day ago and that you're not the one who normally does it so he might have been hesisitant to do it because of that.

Anyway Kai-V I perfectly agree with what he said about the videos not being posted meaning there's less comments. I don't see how you can't think its true since most people probably go on youtube to watch it or download it.
There might be "less", but it does not explain the quasi-absence of comments we have gotten every week lately. We used to get several comments even before any video was posted.
(Jun. 03, 2012  10:19 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Anyways did anyone translate the summary.People this days are soo lazy. [BUT I'M ONLY SO MAD THAT SOMEONE ELSE POSTED A THREAD BEFORE I GOT TO SOME OTHER WEEK AGO]

Happy that you got to post a freaking thread for an episode? Stop the complaining now, nobody has been blowing anything off like you're accusing.
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There might be "less", but it does not explain the quasi-absence of comments we have gotten every week lately. We used to get several comments even before any video was posted.

Nobody had no idea what happened.Keyhole TV seemingly removed Tv Tokyo in their streaming program
I checked it, and TV-Tokyo has also disappeared for me.

*Let me see if that theory is true, or not. If I post the video, will there be more comments?

I took a bit of a break from watching the anime, after 4D ended. Because, well, it got quite boring, the first few episodes. I am also about 7 episodes behind. But from the start of the next episode, I will record. Smile

Also, I remember there being a much bigger discussion, when 4D was airing. :\

All that is quite off-topic, but oh wells.

(Jun. 03, 2012  6:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Even now, aren't some of you also watching it live, but not commenting ?

Aha, I don't even watch it, since 4D ended ..

+ Has it been removed?
Nice everyone will see the change.Remember last week episode 8, Tv Tokyo worked on KeyholeTv and that's why this place was flooded by users
It has happened once before that TV Tokyo was just not in KeyHoleTV's list, but it was there all the other weeks after it ...
Hopefully it will be restored by Sunday.I doubt KeyholeTV would remove it because most people downloaded keyhole just to watch TV Tokyo
the preview showed kite battling zero in a synchrom match.The girl seems too weak lol.How can you be defeated in such a short time.Seems she is another hikaru
(Jun. 03, 2012  3:02 PM)Cannon Wrote: I checked it, and TV-Tokyo has also disappeared for me.

+ Has it been removed?

Happened to me too. I realized like 2 minutes after the episode aired that it could be watched on this channel テレビせとうち still on Keyhole. I guess a Tv Tokyo alternative, I don't really know.

Also @ beybladetiggy clearly someone else posted an hour before you did. So what? It's not a contest of who posts what first. It's all about giving info to the masses. In which sometimes I think some don't really deserve sometimes.
@Sinhunter Am sure nobody posted one hour before me.But I really don't care about the past.Let's forget that and look in to the future and what it holds for us.Am really dissapointed everyone expect a small ratio is trying to make me look like a bad person just because I posted a thread.
Or may be she was too weak for Zero to waste any of his time