Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 09 Rating

Excellent
50.00%
Good
41.67%
Horrible
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
OMG She's like derping... To me, she is like ginga and chris mixed together and cross-eyed
She is so adorable!!!!! Grin I just can't stop looking at her.OMG I think she is much much beautiful than Madoka.The only weird thing is where is Ginga and co??!!
I'm just waiting for her to actually have some Ifraid variant and for everyone to shout "SORA!" :L
Lol, we have variations of Capricorne and Gil to occupy secondary characters' Beyblades.
well, her hair and the Thief chrome wheel do match.... in terms of color
Cool! A Female Character that owns an "Official" Bey (Hopefully), Finally that has not happened in like a year, she reminds me of Salima of V-Force accept blonde
(May. 27, 2012  4:34 AM)BH145WD Wrote: well, her hair and the Thief chrome wheel do match.... in terms of color

OK, so the rest of her design could have been steel grey, not pink.
It would be funny if she ends up being Hikaru.
It is definitely not Hikaru though ...
(May. 27, 2012  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is definitely not Hikaru though ...

Oh I meant by her destiny.
Japanese people likes to predict ones destiny by mentioning some other peoples results when it comes to discussions lol.
And Hikarus was a pretty harsh one in my opinion especially her trauma done by Ryuga.
i wonder if she could own shinobi griff, it would be cool if she did own it.
(May. 27, 2012  2:39 PM)username786 Wrote: i wonder if she could own shinobi griff, it would be cool if she did own it.

As long as it's an official bey, I would approve, if it's just another reckless ameteur like "Screw Gil" or "Ray Capricorne" or something along those lines then that would be a No to me then

it woulent make any seanse if she had a bey like ray capricorn beause if you watch the preview she is on every clip and even has a charge scean when fighting its cool she is pointing and is souranded by orange stuff i just recently bought theif phonice and i under stand like the bird part of chooseing her but it would make sense if it was stanima or something but this is pretty cool because this the 3 phoniex im still glad maybe she might make a good friend to zero and shinobo i can see the team coming together
(May. 31, 2012  2:37 AM)bennettcarroll Wrote: it woulent make any seanse if she had a bey like ray capricorn beause if you watch the preview she is on every clip and even has a charge scean when fighting its cool she is pointing and is souranded by orange stuff i just recently bought theif phonice and i under stand like the bird part of chooseing her but it would make sense if it was stanima or something but this is pretty cool because this the 3 phoniex im still glad maybe she might make a good friend to zero and shinobo i can see the team coming together

That orange thing she is surrounded by is just a background, it happens a lot, and my point was that the creators might have made the preview unexpecting and no she cant be a new team member as there are already 5 comfirmed main characters that will be a team, she might just be another blader

In my own opinion I think that girl's name MIGHT be Phoebe or something along those lines IF her bey was truly Thief Phoenic which it may not be but I'm not sure
I doubt it. But then again, Shinobi Griff's owner is called *spoiler Tongue_out*, so it's possible. I don't think they'd pull the same trick twice though.
Then again the preview could just be the girl cheering at the end and MIGHT not be the owner of Thief Pheonic, I'm not sure but I hope thats the owner
Cant wait to see this episode
Shinobu....... (´・ω・`)

Hold that thought he was pretty "normal" after so
Perhaps the title of this episode should be "The Kurenai Challenger", since the new female character is called Kurenai Ren. "Kurenai" indeed means 'crimson', but considering that it is actually her surname, perhaps it is just a wordplay in Japanese, but that the best translation in English would be "The Kurenai Challenger".
the tv tokyo channel has been removed from keyhole tv , did someone watched the episode online in keyhole?
(May. 27, 2012  1:55 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Sometimes she's wrong.Everybody makes mistakes.

Aha,she forgot to put an "e" after blond.

(May. 27, 2012  1:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Actually, that girl does not fit Thief Phoenic at all ... Blond hair, female, and pink clothes ?

But BOT,nice episode.