Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 09 Rating

Excellent
50.00%
Good
41.67%
Horrible
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Kurenai Ren.... She's Wowz. Lawl. Awesome personality.
(Jun. 03, 2012  9:04 AM)beywheel Wrote: the tv tokyo channel has been removed from keyhole tv , did someone watched the episode online in keyhole?

I watched it the time it came out (I nearly didn't find it). I just guessed by the picture next to the channel's name. But there was no actual 'TV Tokyo' label.

And this episode was great! I start to like Shinobu even more~
(Jun. 03, 2012  6:57 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  9:04 AM)beywheel Wrote: the tv tokyo channel has been removed from keyhole tv , did someone watched the episode online in keyhole?

I watched it the time it came out (I nearly didn't find it). I just guessed by the picture next to the channel's name. But there was no actual 'TV Tokyo' label.

And this episode was great! I start to like Shinobu even more~

Im guessing because he started to act grouchy like Kai in that episode

(Jun. 04, 2012  1:02 AM)GeminiAttack Wrote: Im guessing because he started to act grouchy like Kai in that episode

Definitely not because of that! I really loved the way he acted when he met Tsubasa~ Though... I do like the 'grouchiness' of some characters (and Kai was not my favourite character back then either Tongue_out)...
But I prefer cuteness~
(Jun. 03, 2012  6:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps the title of this episode should be "The Kurenai Challenger", since the new female character is called Kurenai Ren. "Kurenai" indeed means 'crimson', but considering that it is actually her surname, perhaps it is just a wordplay in Japanese, but that the best translation in English would be "The Kurenai Challenger".

If anybody has any opinion at all on this relatively important matter, it would be cool to post ...
Well she hasn't done much yet. She acts a little like Zero in the first episodes.
But I like her because she seems kinda... derpy. Tongue_out
(Jun. 04, 2012  11:23 AM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  1:02 AM)GeminiAttack Wrote: Im guessing because he started to act grouchy like Kai in that episode

Definitely not because of that! I really loved the way he acted when he met Tsubasa~ Though... I do like the 'grouchiness' of some characters (and Kai was not my favourite character back then either Tongue_out)...
But I prefer cuteness~

I Agree with you, I think Shinobu is my favourite rival character because for me he is a mix of Teru (Clothes), Somewhat Zero (In Strength), Kai/Kyoya (Rival) and Hyoma (Face Structure)

And what about his personality?...

I even think Kurenai Ren has a chance to become my favourite, too xD Well I guess I'm going to have a favourite character from the protagonists until the antagonists finally show up... I hope they'll have more development than those from 4d.
(Jun. 04, 2012  7:19 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: And what about his personality?... I even think Kurenai Ren has a chance to become my favourite, too xD Well I guess I'm going to have a favourite character from the protagonists until the antagonists finally show up... I hope they'll have more development than those from 4d.

His personallity is similar to Teru (when Teru is calm of course) and Kai (except Shinobu isnt as depressed)
(Jun. 04, 2012  7:29 PM)GeminiAttack Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2012  7:19 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: And what about his personality?... I even think Kurenai Ren has a chance to become my favourite, too xD Well I guess I'm going to have a favourite character from the protagonists until the antagonists finally show up... I hope they'll have more development than those from 4d.

His personallity is similar to Teru (when Teru is calm of course) and Kai (except Shinobu isnt as depressed)

I don't like just putting parts of characters together... Manga!Shinobu is a lot more like Teru, too.
Anime!Shinobu hasn't sparkled enough to be compared to Teru xD
Well, I wonder what else we'll find out about him.
(Jun. 04, 2012  3:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2012  6:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps the title of this episode should be "The Kurenai Challenger", since the new female character is called Kurenai Ren. "Kurenai" indeed means 'crimson', but considering that it is actually her surname, perhaps it is just a wordplay in Japanese, but that the best translation in English would be "The Kurenai Challenger".

If anybody has any opinion at all on this relatively important matter, it would be cool to post ...

It's possible. There isn't really anything Crimson about anything in the episode, as Thief Phoenic appears in it's basic form rather than it's hidden Crimson Version. It could be interpreted as either really.
(Jun. 04, 2012  3:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Well this is the first Zero-G episode that I have watched and WOW,I didn't know everyone grew up...LOL.

It would still be a nice title if the new character makes their first apperance.I mean it is their "entrance" into the series and so having the title reflect the character as well as it making sense is awesome. Japanese word play adds more "Japanese Authenticity" to the episodes...making it seem less "American". I assume the title of the thread is the title that the english episode will take.Although I am not sure whether the Japanese release has the title suggested by Kai-V.

All in all,this Ren girl sounds like a whiny derp(or it might be the high pitched voice).