Horrible
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
9. The Crimson Challenger
紅のチャレンジャー
Kurenai no charenjā
Air date: 2012-06-03

720p: http://ifile.it/6h0xne1
By the name, I assume this is the episode where Thief Phoenic will appear.
Tentative Translation
"The Unabara Brothers' secret weapon, their two Beys appearing to unite. With Kite defeating Zero once with the united Bey "Orojya Revizer", Zero and Shinobu attempt to prove that they are not powerless."

(Slightly edited to make sense)
I think I see what they did there. The anime could be significantly stretch on if we keep getting Synchrom demos over and over. This very episode implies such.
Sorry, mistranslation on one part. Fixing now.
Preview: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/mv/mfbeybladez...ost_20984/
Double post.
I also deserve to have a thread don't you think
Dranzer posts every week.Other people deserve a chance to make this episode threads
No. First come, first serve.
I posted this before Dranzer the only reason was I was editing the thread
(May. 27, 2012  12:59 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I also deserve to have a thread don't you think
Dranzer posts every week.Other people deserve a chance to make this episode threads

No offense but you don't have any say in this debate. One thread per specific discussion.
No, he posted an hour before you, enough said.

Also, I already posted the preview link.
I didn't see any thread for episode 9 before creating it. I looked on pages 1 and 2, of the anime & manga section, and I saw no episode 9 at all.
You're fine Dranzer, he posted his version an hour after yours. Because the two thread titles were the same, the threads merged.
I'm really interested on that new character. She looks really cool.
I merged the threads so I wouldn't have to delete the other one.

Also, just to let you all know, timecop's capbox has been down for a few days now. Both this weekend's BakuTech! Bakugan, and Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G didn't get recorded. Thankfully Zero-Raws have been posting their Zero G episodes on Sunday , too. However, theirs are in mp4, but still HD. I will download it once it becomes available, then upload it with the link here.
I was telling everyone Zero-Raw could be useful in the future but you were all "This thread is useless".Can't wait to meet the new character.She seems very interesting,I hope she is like Hikaru but only a little bit awesome!!! Seriously can't wait
You still didn't need to make a thread for it. Use your thread that you created. Have one say "DranzerX13 Raws" and one say "Zero-Raws" A lot better than making a whole new thread.
Actually, that girl does not fit Thief Phoenic at all ... Blond hair, female, and pink clothes ? Kai and Phoenix as predecessors definitely make her design extremely disappointing.
[Image: UnknownFemaleCharacter.jpg]

Curious, she dresses somewhat like Zero, only it's black and pink, rather than blue and red.
Maybe fans hopes of Phoenic being in the anime might come true...
She's adorable! I want to put high hopes on this gal but I get the feeling I shall be disappointed later on.
Kai-V is actually right.They could have used a boy instead.Something tells me the girl is a "thief" and always cheat just like the girl from Brazilian Team.
(May. 27, 2012  1:43 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Kai-V is actually right. They could have used a boy instead.Something tells me the girl is a "thief" and always cheat just like the girl from Brazilian Team.

You mean Kai-V usually isn't?! o.O

That girl somewhat reminds me of Chris, mixed with Selen Garcia and topped with the facial expression of Hikaru.
Sometimes she's wrong.Everybody makes mistakes.
Back to topic.Nice to see the introduction of Girls in the sport.Most characters are always boys and this makes the sport disliked by girls.
Well none of the colors on Phoenic match, so what better than someone who's clothes don't match? Lol