Horrible
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
6. The Blazing Special Move
炎の必殺転技
Honō no hissatsu tengi
Air date: 2012-05-13

720p: http://ifile.it/n9fesum
Probaby about a new special move for Ifraid.
Yeah you are probably right and it may be when they show Ifraid with a huge samurai and flames burning around him.My predictions it would like this

http://s.ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-1121...74700.html
Or, they're attempting to get back to loosely following the manga by adding "Burning Upper" to Ifraid's armory.
I would have gone with "The Blazing Special Spin Move" for the title (should be "Special Spin Move" as 転's there since they're spinning tops, otherwise they would have just used "必殺技" which is "special move")
From the preview, it just shows that it is a battle between two fire types, Zero has a firey aura around him, etc.
Summary:

レベルアップしたゼロに驚く忍だが、逆に本気を出せるとばかりにサラマンダを追い込む。ゼロもまたエイトを倒した必殺転技で応じるが決まらず、勝負は一進一退の展開に。
The summary of what happened : At first, of course Zero and Shinobu are mostly equal. Then, Ifraid has little Stamina left compared to Saramanda's Stamina, but Zero obviously wins by using Burning Upper.

This episode was actually OK-cool. Burning Upper was great to see.
Agreed, it's been one of the better episodes of this season.

These episode topics are becoming less and less posted in o.O
Thats cause cannon stopped posting episode so nobody has any idea what happened and the episode now air in my country 00:30 but when I wait I just fell asleep.I told someone must start doing Cannon job again.
It's not all that surprising that these threads are being less and less posted. Anyways, I have to agree this episode was much better. The only reason I sadly keep watching is the few seconds or minute scenes of Tsubasa. xD Hopefully Zero G will start picking up once the introductory part gets all cleared away. I wonder when Zero G will ever have the full 30 minute slot again?
Sin-Hunter Zero-G will only regain it's timeslot back only if B-Daman is cancelled or finishes airing on Tv Tokyo.Other than that no hopes yet
(May. 13, 2012  9:06 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Sin-Hunter Zero-G will only regain it's timeslot back only if B-Daman is cancelled or finishes airing on Tv Tokyo.Other than that no hopes yet

There are quite a few rumours going around that it's ending in September, which is believeable, as that's when the 51st/52nd episode would air. However, I wouldn't get your hopes up, they usually don't opt to renew a show until they finish producing the current season and then review the ratings.
Thanks for the Episode Smile Zero and Shinobu are basically like Gingka and Kyoya
I know you from YouTube and why you never give credit to the original uploaders.You should credit them you know they spend a lot of time doing this you know.They deserve all of the credit and this goes to all other uploaders.
Yes thanks for reminding me! I completely forgot!
Is there a longer summary guys? Anybody?
If no summary I'll make my own Smile
I wrote one, I still need to post it though
(May. 13, 2012  10:14 PM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: Yes thanks for reminding me! I completely forgot!
Is there a longer summary guys? Anybody?
If no summary I'll make my own Smile

There is really no need for a longer summary, all you need to know is what I posted ...