Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 04 Rating

Excellent
64.29%
Good
28.57%
Horrible
7.14%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
LOL too early for that its like 8 hours remaining here but am still counting down in my head.
It's not early? Sure, there's 8 hours, but it can allow for pre-airing discussion...
Zero, obviously. They wouldn't let him lose twice that quickly. Plus, if Eight loses, it sets the scene for "Levizer's Challenge!", possibly resulting in Kite battling Zero for his brother's revenge.
And also to show he's hard training with Benkei finnaly paid off.
(Apr. 28, 2012  7:38 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: And also to show he's hard training with Benkei finnaly paid off.

The same order that kicked off Ginga and Kenta's friendship and determination further...

Are we doing this again with social moral lessons? I personally hope not but whatever.
KeyholeTV users and Japanese Residents; The episode has now started.
Well, that was clearly a lesson taught to Eight.

Battle begins and Eight has the upperhand, while Zero is unsure of what to do. When he finally figures it out, Eight becomes a chicken and stands still in the middle of the stadium. Zero then performs a Storm Bringer-like movement to draw Orojya out and then slams into it, winning the battle. Mal draws on Eight's face after the battle.

Oh, and Tsubasa knows Samurai Ifraid already? Confused
They actually used the swaying gimmick to the fullest lol.

That special move Zero and Ifraid used was killer =P
It didn't seem like a Special Move, more of a strategy.
Well when the face thing comes up and the bit-beast/spirit comes out of the bey and uses an attack, I think of that as a special move.

Especially when Zero's fist grew flames when he used it.
Boring episode. The only thing interesting about it was Eight's hairstyle, the fire that Zero's hands emitted, and the half-special technique he did.

Eight's voice does not fit him at all. On the official picture, he has big headphones almost like a DJ, so you would expect to hear the voice of someone who rarely speaks because he isolates himself from interactions so much. So, even if it were not low and unrealistic, it should have at least been somewhat "rugged", and more "dull". A Yuu-type voice is just completely unfitting.
Judging by the luck of posts once again the episode would have been boring Glad I fell asleep when it was about to start lol.
if you look at mals computer when she is analyzing the 2 beys there is the basic types..Attack, Defence and Stamina but I also saw Speed type too...
is kyoya present in zero-g series??
(May. 01, 2012  8:21 AM)kaikyoyaleonzer Wrote: is kyoya present in zero-g series??

You could have really searched the few Zero-G topics we have just to see if "Kyouya" was mentioned in any of them. You would have found that no, he is never mentioned.
So I have just discovered this great great great!!!!! News everyone say goodbye to 15 minutes and say hello to our old 30 minutes.yes Beyblade got it's time back

Evidence:-"ベイブレード打ち切ってビーダマン30分にしろ
" If you translate it ,it says that BDaman/Beyblade has been dropped either to the Bleach timeslop or just dropped.Don't know if it's confirmed yet will be very happy to find out more on this.
That also seems like it could be interpreted as Beyblade being discontinued, not B-Daman, hah.

In any case, it was really expected, and it will not be for any of the episodes in the near future, they still need to finish the B-Daman season they started.
What!!!! So Zero-G is the last season of beyblade ooooh noo.just when I had started to enjoy the sereis this sad and horrific news comes up. So how many episodes of B-Daman remaining really stupid.What program took over bleach timeslop because can fit that very comfortably.
so beyblade is over is that what is interpreted?
It can be interpreted in two ways ... It would really be better if we just wait for someone who really knows Japanese (Saigo) before we think anything.
That was posted here:
メタルファイト ベイブレード 4D part19
http://toro.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/anime/1330605113/l50

And this is nothing but a rumor right now. I highly doubt that Zero G is going to be discontinued. There is no actual sources to prove it.
(May. 01, 2012  9:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That also seems like it could be interpreted as Beyblade being discontinued, not B-Daman, hah.

In any case, it was really expected, and it will not be for any of the episodes in the near future, they still need to finish the B-Daman season they started.

Do i detect sarcasm? Anyway it be foolish to end Beyblade Zero G after 4 episodes it be wasteful for the time and money put into it, If it were to end now and in a cliff hanger none the less it be looked down upon and we would get ANOTHER long long hiatus....hopefully it IS a rumor...