Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 03 Rating

Excellent
33.33%
Good
66.67%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I already had the episode planned out,glad to see benkei but this is just a repeat.
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:53 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:44 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Okay as you know it is like 4:00AM here and i cant watch the preview on my Iphone.I didnt know what happemed on the Episode Preview.
just:

Benkei gets changed to some new clothing.
Takes Zero to the place he trained Kenta at.
Mal sits on Zero while he does press-ups.
More exercise.
They have a laugh.

That's probably what the actual episode will be too.

EDIT: I can watch the previews on my iPhone? What model do you have?
Sorry missed the post.I have iPhone 3rd generation.When I go to the site it just says wrong movie format so annoying.

Stupid stupid!! Stupid!! When went there today I was suprisedit worked.It showed the playtime button and worked as a charm.Something was wrong yesterdday kept saying wrong movie format.
I use an iPhone 3GS and it works fine. Oh well.

Regardless, the nostalgia from this episode will be high. But regardless, I think it'll be enjoyable. Just don't judge a book by it's cover Tongue_out
Here's the longer summary:

"Zero finds a kindred spirit in Benkei, who is coincidentally the manager of the hamburger shop which he entered, through the story behind his bey. Having liked Zero, who declared that he will surpass Ginga, Benkei decides to coach him.

Zero proceeds with it despite complaining about the matter of fully building up his basic physical strength, but one day he is made a complete fool of during that intensive training by a boy who was passing by. His name is Eito Unabara and he appears to be a skilled blader, but..."

Very close once again Manaphy.
Gah, I missed some crucial parts >.<

But thank you :3
Ah, here's the thread xD

Overall, episode wasn't bad. Nostalgia of Kenta's training. I did like Eight's appearance though, his VA appears to suit him too, he's the new Yu Tendo! Grin

Zero seems to have a slight idolization for Kenta too? Good, finally some Kenta loving. Benkei still hates not being a Legendary Blader. And Maru appears to constantly end up being knocked over by Male Bladers...woo!
Judging by the response in this thread, this was definitely a boring episode, hah.
It wasn't really boring but, well... It was just cute. xD There's not much to say about it.
But Eight is adorable! He's such an adorable, annoying brat.
Aha, shouldn't there have been like 20 responses? For normal episodes..

but yeah, I'm not recording it anymore, I quit.
Why did you quit Cannon many people rely on you.Most of us can't afford to be up at 12:30 or 1:30 am I understand the timezone ruined it but can you look for a solution.

All and all the episode was sooooooo boring just a repeat and nothing special happened.They must have ran out of ideas.My rating is 5/10 just because 1 goes for the animation.
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:44 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Why did you quit Cannon many people rely on you.Most of us can't afford to be up at 12:30 or 1:30 am I understand the timezone ruined it but can you look for a solution.

All and all the episode was sooooooo boring just a repeat and nothing special happened.They must have ran out of ideas.My rating is 5/10 just because 1 goes for the animation.

I might, mainly because I have to wake up at 9:30 AM on a Sunday Morning. Originally, It would have aired 10:30AM, but because of Daylight Savings, I have to wake up 1-hour earlier.

I really get no rest throughout the whole week, because Saturday, I have to wake up at 8 to go to Language School.

I go to bed really late because I have a lot of things to do. Pinching_eyes_2

But yeah, I just might.
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:44 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Why did you quit Cannon many people rely on you.Most of us can't afford to be up at 12:30 or 1:30 am I understand the timezone ruined it but can you look for a solution.

I might, mainly because I have to wake up at 9:30 AM on a Sunday Morning. Originally, It would have aired 10:30AM, but because of Daylight Savings, I have to wake up 1-hour earlier.

I really get no rest throughout the whole week, because Saturday, I have to wake up at 8 to go to Language School.

But yeah, I just might.
well then good luck may be after summer you might start doing them and I also think that the lack of the episode caused many people not to reply anything because they don't know what exactly happen on the episode.
Let's take this to PM.

You can't really ask him to do that. It's kinda like saying "I can't be bothered to stay up and watch it, you do it and record it for me". Really, you could just be patient and wait for the HD RAW.
But sometimes when the episode hasn't been capped yet like 146 you don't have a video of the episode on your free time.The recordings kinda help a lot
Hence why I said patience.

Good things come to those who wait.
Good work Dranzer Smile
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:48 AM)Cannon Wrote:

But yeah, I just might.

Same here, I have Language school at 9 am and I normally wake up at 9 am on Sunday. It's mainly when you sleep on Saturday. So try to sleep at like 9 pm. BTW, thanks for uploading all those past episodes!

So basically the episodes so far.....
Episode 1 - Boring-ish but good because it is first episode
Episode 2 - Good, with a little action
Episode 3 - BORING since its only the training, except for the part where Eito appears
Episode 4 - Looks interesting, with special moves
It was an alright episode but I was disappointed that Benkei didn't even battle. And it was odd that in Zero's training for a battle he didn't battle once.
I think benkei didnt battle because he is a grown up and it is very rare to see a 20 year old beyblading only the strongest like Ginga have to beyblade.
This eight or eito guy seem to cocky in this episode but i cant wait to see how his brother would react.