Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
3. Fierce Training of Hell
地獄の特訓
Jigoku no tokkun
Air date: 2012-04-22

720p: http://ifile.it/rzby2dg
This episode sound like we might finnaly see the evil guy of this story.Or may be Zero might be training with Shinobu Hiryuinn.
Haha just went on google translation and it mentions benkei owning a burger shop and Zero going to eat there.Iam wondering why did the title sound so epic but the episode description just don't match.
(Apr. 14, 2012  8:06 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: This episode sound like we might finnaly see the evil guy of this story.Or may be Zero might be training with Shinobu Hiryuinn.
Haha just went on google translation and it mentions benkei owning a burger shop and Zero going to eat there.Iam wondering why did the title sound so epic but the episode description just don't match.

The "hell" part was referring to the Intensive training. If the antagonist of the series were to show up right now, there isn't tad much to the storyline anymore.

(Apr. 14, 2012  10:14 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2012  8:06 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: This episode sound like we might finnaly see the evil guy of this story.Or may be Zero might be training with Shinobu Hiryuinn.

The "hell" part was referring to the Intensive training. If the antagonist of the series were to show up right now, there isn't tad much to the storyline anymore.
I know never thought really a lot after looking at the title.When i saw hell on the title got too excited.One question is who knows the "bad guy".Thats the person am superexcited to see.
I think zero lost to shinobu and training to defeat him
(Apr. 14, 2012  11:07 PM)ZERO X Wrote: I think zero lost to shinobu and training to defeat him
Wow great idea but sadly a huge spoiler to those waiting to watch episode 2.
Benkei is going to train Zero, lol. This episode is probably going to be funny knowing how Benkei is., especially after seeing the preview for this episode.
This episode is going to be extremely boring.
Reminds anyone else of the episode of Metal Fusion where Benkei did hardcore training on Kenta? He even made Zero do pushups and situps just like Kenta.....ahhhh Beystalgia.

Looks like Mal is gonna help Zero train too. I totally dig Benkei's new outfit btw.
Don't judge a book by it's cover, Kai-V Tongue_out

ゼロは偶然入ったハンバーガー屋の店長ベンケイとベイの話で意気投合。銀河を超えると言い切ったゼロを気に入ったベンケイは、彼に稽古をつけることに。

"Zero's story intrigued Benkei, manager of the hamburger shop, who took to it with a mutual understanding. In order to exceed Gingka, Benkei decides to coach Zero."

Keep in mind, My Japanese is sketchy. Saigo's translations are far better and more accurate. (And probably longer too.)

On that note, welcome back to "This is our Special Move, Sagittario!"...
Haha benkei is going to train Zero because he lost to Shinobu.Grow up Zero act like Kyoya and go to a canyon and train yourself.Just like after Ginga defeated Kyoya do what kyoya.Benkei is a horrible coach.I agree with Kai-V this episode will be boring because it will be just a repeat of the metal fusion episode.But offcourse people have different opinion.
I think it might be fine. It's been three years since we saw Benkei's last "Hardcore Training Session"; it'll be like revisiting the past. It could also show off Zero's determination, Mal's attitude, and Benkei's new self.
That doesn't sound interesting to me. :\

Training ...
(Apr. 15, 2012  1:43 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I think it might be fine. It's been three years since we saw Benkei's last "Hardcore Training Session"; it'll be like revisiting the past. It could also show off Zero's determination, Mal's attitude, and Benkei's new self.
We all know Benkei acts tough and thinks He is a boss or something but i think Zero should go and train himself either alone or with a 4D bladers.Did anyone notice on episode 1 the legend bladers are training many bladers around the world and kyoya is in US.Go where Tsubasa is talking to Madoka about World Championships.
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:00 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: We all know Benkei acts tough and thinks He is a boss or something but i think Zero should go and train himself either alone or with a 4D bladers.Did anyone notice on episode 1 the legend bladers are training many bladers around the world and kyoya is in US.Go where Tsubasa is talking to Madoka about World Championships.

I think it's nice to have Benkei training him. Hah, I feel kinda nostalgic xD Benkei is a good teacher for Zero.

They said Kyouya was in the USA? What would he be doing there? ö.Ö
HA LOL Mal is sitting on Zero in his training Smile
This tittle sounded alot more intense. I thought to myself, "Finnaly, this is that more mature side of beyblade we anticipated when Zero-G was announced"

...And then I saw it was an episode about training...=(
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:08 AM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: HA LOL Mal is sitting on Zero in his training Smile
Did you get that from google translate.
No, she's shown sitting on him in the preview.
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:14 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:08 AM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: HA LOL Mal is sitting on Zero in his training Smile

Welcome to the world of Episode Previews. Every Sunday at 12:45am BST, only on the Internet!

Okay, enough sarcasm. How could he get that from Google Translate? I translated the Description for everyone earlier, I never mentioned Mal at any point.
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:31 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:14 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:

Welcome to the world of Episode Previews. Every Sunday at 12:45am BST, only on the Internet!

Okay, enough sarcasm. How could he get that from Google Translate? I translated the Description for everyone earlier, I never mentioned Mal at any point.
Okay as you know it is like 4:00AM here and i cant watch the preview on my Iphone.I didnt know what happemed on the Episode Preview.
(Apr. 15, 2012  4:44 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: Okay as you know it is like 4:00AM here and i cant watch the preview on my Iphone.I didnt know what happemed on the Episode Preview.

Oh, my bad. It was basically just:

Benkei gets changed to some new clothing.
Takes Zero to the place he trained Kenta at.
Mal sits on Zero while he does press-ups.
More exercise.
They have a laugh.

That's probably what the actual episode will be too.

EDIT: I can watch the previews on my iPhone? What model do you have?
Does anyone else think this will have flashbacks of benkei training kenta?
(Apr. 15, 2012  5:00 AM)CosmicDestroyer Wrote: Does anyone else think this will have flashbacks of benkei training kenta?
Yeah i think so too.He will be saying "one day kenta approached and asked me to train him to defeat Hikaru after ginga was sick."
The episode will be so predictable.