Excellent
50.00%
Good
50.00%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:08 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: The episode is halfway done downloading. It'll be up in a few hours from now.

And, Kai-V, why are you saying Saramanda? Isn't it Salamander?

No, it is officially Saramanda. Have you not seen TAKARA-TOMY's packaging for BBG-02 yet ?
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m99896561
I think may be Dranzerx13 is trying to say Saramanda is in japannese and because we talk here English the name is translated to Salamander from Japannese to English.
Oh, wow. I don't know why Takara-Tomy chose to use Saramanda, but oh well.

and, Salamander is サラマンダー in Japanese.

The Takara-Tomy packaging for Shinobu's Beyblade shows サラマンダ in Japanese without the "ー" so maybe they did intend to say Saramanda.

But anyway back on topic. The episode wasn't too bad. Good to see Benkei though. His personality hasn't changed, lol.
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:30 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Oh, wow. I don't know why Takara-Tomy chose to use Saramanda, but oh well.
Because if the Japanese people were gonna say Salamander witch is English word they cannot pronounce r so that why they say Saramanda in Japanese for Salamander in English

(Apr. 15, 2012  2:30 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: I think may be Dranzerx13 is trying to say Saramanda is in japannese and because we talk here English the name is translated to Salamander from Japannese to English.

No, the official spelling must be used. "Salamander" is just not the proper name of that Beyblade, there is no debate to be had.

Galaxy4Stars Wrote:Because if the Japanese people were gonna say Salamander witch is English word they cannot pronounce r so that why they say Saramanda in Japanese for Salamander in English

That is not what this is about. Japanese would see "Salamander" and pronounce it as saramanda, just like they would see "Saramanda" and pronounce it saramanda ... This is just a case of TAKARA-TOMY being really ignorant about English.
Every time I here Salamander/Saramanda in Zero G, I think of Fairy Tail's Salamader "Natsu Dragneel"
I am happy that these new characters and character relationships are not identical to past series. Beyblade makes a habbit of using the same plot designs over and over again. In Bakuten Shoot, bit beast stealing was such an over-done plot design I wanted to cry. In MFB, it was not as bad, but alot of the plot was still predictable. From what I can tell so far, alot has changed. I especialy like how Zero and his "rival character" are nothing like Ginga and Kyoya. I do not like how Zero is basicly Masamune, and I dont get how tsubasa became head pof the WBBa. Where is Ginga's father? Hikaru? And what the heck is with the mini-Madoka?
Unhappy A little bit disappointing. Why is it always the challenger that loses? We have an example in Beyblade: Metal Fusion when Kyoya challenges Gingka
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:11 AM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: Unhappy A little bit disappointing. Why is it always the challenger that loses? We have an example in Beyblade: Metal Fusion when Kyoya challenges Gingka
Yeah but Ginga was the main character and he won but Zero is the main character but lost.
Hey Dranzer, do you have a CC script for episode 2? If you do, do you think you could send it over to Brood?
Already one step ahead of you. I sent the script right when it became available for me to download. I gave him the raw avi as well.
Cool episode. It's already on youtube for anyone who wants to watch it. I'm happy that he lost since it hopefully means that we won't have an invincible protagonist who didn't go through any hardship this time since that's what made Ginga suck for me. I hope that the launcher that the saramanda user had will be released at some point.
(Apr. 15, 2012  1:12 PM)Ultra Wrote: Cool episode. It's already on youtube for anyone who wants to watch it. I'm happy that he lost since it hopefully means that we won't have an invincible protagonist who didn't go through any hardship this time since that's what made Ginga suck for me. I hope that the launcher that the saramanda user had will be released at some point.

... *points at Ryuuga's and Ginga's first battle* *points at Yuu's and Ginga's first battle*
Then Tsubasa let him win and a few episodes later he lost to Phoenix.
The 'problem' about Ginga was that he already had lots of experience (I mean... he was born in Komamura.) But it's not like he didn't go through any hardship.
Compared to the original series with Tyson he didn't.
*1.9%(*2.1%) 04/15 (Sun) 8:30am-8:45am TV Tokyo Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G

Poor ratings thus far. Cross Fight B-Daman actually had higher ratings this week with a 2.0% share.
I wonder why anybody can watch B-Daman I can barely watch one episode without sleeping seriously people watch some awesome shows like Beyblade.
Perhaps because the opening, both in the animations and the theme song, is one hundred times better than anything YU+KI could do. The Cross Fight B-Daman opening is exactly like a classic epic song.
True that, Kai-V. Cross Fight B-Daman's opening and ending are quite nice compared to the always repeating things by YU+KI... I still love Beyblade's opening and endings but well...

Hm... I don't think Cross Fight B-Daman is actually better than Beyblade in general, but the latest episodes showed that it could use its potential better than Beyblade (Beyblade seemed to have trouble with those 15 minutes... it works better now in Zero-G but well..) And because it's a new show with a new story, there are many new characters (sure 4D and Zero-G have those, too, but after so many characters there are not many 'new' ideas to come up with. And B-Daman easily copies parts of rather popular characters from Beyblade *... looks at that Peacock guy with the fan* ... yeah... he needs lipstick, then he would be perfect...)