Metal Fight Beyblade - Track List

The one problem I see with going by bey is that there will be duplicate parts across multiple beys, anyway. If several people are working on several bey articles sharing the same part, you can have writers writing about the same part concurrently. I know it probably hasn't happened, but with the current method, it could. if you have a basic parts list that people contributed to, you just pull descriptions for the parts and pop it into the bey article and just add bey combo-specific notes. kind of like customizing a bey.
Most of the time, people just copy the "recurrent" part section either from the approved article on Beywiki, or from whichever draft has the best description of the part.

Anyway, I think you just need to look through the drafts in this forum and see that essentially everything is being written about, attempted, but none of the descriptions are complete yet. Even if you wrote about single parts, it would go through the same process, nothing guarantees that people would be more able to write complete sections if they worked only on one part ...
I also did suggest to at least take the parts sections from drafts which were really close to being ready, but that their Metal Wheel section is the only thing still causing trouble, for instance. We could therefore technically add the AD145 description, for example.
(Jun. 14, 2012  4:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Most of the time, people just copy the "recurrent" part section either from the approved article on Beywiki, or from whichever draft has the best description of the part.

Anyway, I think you just need to look through the drafts in this forum and see that essentially everything is being written about, attempted, but none of the descriptions are complete yet. Even if you wrote about single parts, it would go through the same process, nothing guarantees that people would be more able to write complete sections if they worked only on one part ...
I also did suggest to at least take the parts sections from drafts which were really close to being ready, but that their Metal Wheel section is the only thing still causing trouble, for instance. We could therefore technically add the AD145 description, for example.

Great. I think I'll get to work on some of this when I find the time in the next week or so. It needs a wee bit more devotion than replying to posts on my mobile phone lol
Crab Commando, you forgot that Fang Leone Burning Claw Version has W105 on it.
I know that I forgot many Limited Edition/Special Set Beyblades, the list is not quite finished yet.

Thank you, though. I'll add it to the next update for the list. Smile
(Jun. 14, 2012  7:25 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: I know that I forgot many Limited Edition/Special Set Beyblades, the list is not quite finished yet.

Thank you, though. I'll add it to the next update for the list. Smile

Hm, whatever you post next, can it only include the additions, hah ? I already had a lot of work to add only what was not written in the older version of the Track List yet, so I do not want to have to go through everything again ...
That can be done. Do you want Faceoff pack stuff, too?
(Jun. 15, 2012  1:24 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: That can be done. Do you want Faceoff pack stuff, too?

If you can, yes.
Shouldn't pictures for tracks whose bey has pictures in Beywiki Photo Thread have their pictures put in? Such as S130, 135, UW145.
Here are the additions to the list! I added recolors (which I'm not sure are needed), but I got most of the stuff I could find.
E230 available with Theif Phoenic E230 GCF and Samurai Saramanda E230 ES.

[Content removed.]
a new adittion to the list is LW160: Letf Wing 160- Available with: Dark Knight Dragooon
(Jul. 09, 2012  4:23 AM)Mu Wrote: E230 available with Theif Phoenic E230 GCF and Samurai Saramanda E230 ES.

[Content removed.]

I apologize for the unconfrimed content Kai-V... :\
On a quick note: If I left a spot blank, it means there aren't any other Beys to add with that Track at the moment. These are just additions to the list. My other posts in the thread include certain Beys not listed in the newest list update.
New update to the list. Mainly being Zero-G and more Metal Fury.
If there are parts that are still not one-hundred-percent confirmed and for which we do not know what their letters stand for, they are definitely not ready to be added to the Tracks List.

However, you know, if you are simply doing modifications like adding products a part comes in, you can go ahead and do the changes straight on Beywiki, while still posting an update here about it.
Here's everything that needs to be added to the list, compiled.