Metal Fight Beyblade Names to Expect!

Hello everyone, I made this for you all to examine. It's interesting to anticipate the new blades that may come out with these names.

Those of the Zodiac:

Capricornus- Used (Called Capricorne which is incorrect technically)

Aquarius- Used

Pisces - Used

Aries - Used

Taurus - Used (Bull)

Gemini - Used (Gemios)

Cancer - Used

Leo - Used (Leone)

Virgo - Used

Libra - Used

Scorpius - Used (Escorpio)

Sagittarius- Used (Sagitarrio)

Ophiuchus - Not used (Although Gordo from V-force has a similar blade named Orthrus, but I see no connection)

This is not part of the Zodiac, yet part of constellations, and is being used:

Draco - Used (This is a Dragon, and is the MFB L Drago)

Has no concordance as we know with Constellations

Quetzacoatl - Used ---Update--- Quetzalcoatl is the God of the sky, and is considered the morning star, and his twin brother is God of the Evening Star in the Ancient Aztec Religion. However, the Morning Star can be both Venus and Mercury, though most times Venus. This means that the Blade is not necessarily inheriting the name Venus or Mercury, but just "The Morning Star."

Other Constellations you can examine and may be a name for a new beyblade.

*Used
Andromeda
Antlia
Apus
* Aquarius
Aquila
Ara
* Aries
Auriga
Boötes
Caelum
Camelopardalis
* Cancer
Canes Venatici
Canis Major
Canis Minor
* Capricornus
Carina
Cassiopeia
Centaurus
Cepheus
Cetus
--- Chamaeleon (This blade is in V-force, but I don't believe there is an actual beyblade you can buy with this name, and that blade was not based on the Constellations)
Circinus
Columba
Coma Berenices
Corona Austrina
Corona Borealis
Corvus
Crater
Crux
Cygnus
Delphinus
Dorado
*Draco
Equuleus
Eridanus
Fornax
*Gemini
Grus
Hercules
Horologium
Hydra
Hydrus
Indus
Lacerta
* Leo
* Leo Minor (I can't see them naming a blade Leo again)

Lepus
* Libra
Lupus
Lynx
Lyra
Mensa
Microscopium
Monoceros
Musca
Norma
Octans
Ophiuchus
Orion
Pavo
* Pegasus
Perseus
Phoenix
Pictor
* Pisces
* Piscis Austrinus (It is close to the name Pisces, so I don't expect this to be a name)
Puppis
Pyxis
Reticulum
Sagitta
* Sagittarius
* Scorpius

Sculptor
Scutum
Serpens
Sextans
* Taurus
Telescopium
Triangulum
Triangulum Australe
Tucana
Ursa Major
Ursa Minor
Vela
* Virgo
Volans
Vulpecula

~~~~I will update as we stroll along the MFB era.~~~~
TheUnkownGod: Revise your list as Gemios(Gemini) will be out in 1/22/2009
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:59 AM)ZenX Wrote: TheUnkownGod: Revise your list as Gemios(Gemini) will be out in 1/22/2009

Thank you
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: :pwn:

That face don't look good
I'm expecting ophiuscus to be good. One of my fav signs.
Maybe - it'll be called as is.
There is quite a lot there >.> I'll be poor at the end of it if they relase all those lol
... I think they will leave the Horoscope series alone before many of those names are released ...

Quetzalcoatl is associated to a planet, Venus.
A planet series would be uber cool.
(Dec. 16, 2008  1:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... I think they will leave the Horoscope series alone before many of those names are released ...

Quetzalcoatl is associated to a planet, Venus.

Oh You're right. Quetzalcoatl is the God of the sky, and is considered the morning star, and his twin brother is God of the Evening Star. However, the Morning Star can be both Venus and Mercury, though most times Venus. This means that the Blade is not necessarily inheriting the name Venus or Mercury, but just "The Morning Star."
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:06 PM)neek_alert Wrote: pretty cool

C'mon, was there much need for this post? At least attempt to talk about the topic...
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:34 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

C'mon, was there much need for this post? At least attempt to talk about the topic...

i'm only saying my view on what theme they're basing the MFB's on Tired
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:01 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  7:34 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

i'm only saying my view on what theme they're basing the MFB's on Tired

True. But it also seemed pretty spamish, this isn't a chatroom you know. I guess we want to add to the conversation you know? This is just my opinion.
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:43 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: True. But it also seemed pretty spamish, this isn't a chatroom you know. I guess we want to add to the conversation you know? This is just my opinion.

in future i will make sure that all my posts are as long as my others, sorry
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:55 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: A planet series would be uber cool.

That's basically what we're in right now. Each sign of the Latin Horoscope is associated with at least one planet. Making a series based on Planets would be somewhat redundant.
^Not necessarily, but it would get old pretty quickly. And awesome job on the list Unknowngod Grin .
(Dec. 17, 2008  2:54 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:55 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: A planet series would be uber cool.

That's basically what we're in right now. Each sign of the Latin Horoscope is associated with at least one planet. Making a series based on Planets would be somewhat redundant.

I see. Yea, I guess the going directly with the planets is pretty overused.
The only thing is that they haven't exactly used one single planet though to describe, since both Venus and Mercury are tied in to Quetzacoatl. I personally think it would be awesome if they used names of Ancient Mythology, those names fascinate me.
hmm.. I'm hoping for Chinese horoscope related beys actually.
But after looking at the chinese list... pig beyblade won't do it >_>

Anyway great list there TheUnkownGod.
(Dec. 17, 2008  8:02 AM)G Wrote:

That face is starting to confuse me lol
hey i think they only put northern constellations on the bey cuz, because the dont use southern ones , there too boring (cuz there just names of tools ) so no use of southern constellations
oh i heard ophichus is partof the zodiac but can someone tell me more about sry
What are you saying slybadger? from what i know there the same
oh becauz i read that southern constellations are named after animals and tools anyways do you know about ophiuchus in the zodiac ?
that is one big list... i wonder how long it would take them to make them all? (...althow they will not...)