Metal Fight Beyblade Music

Not sure whether this should go here or in the Anime/Manga thread. Feel free to move it if you want.

Feel free to contribute to this thread. I have added the intro and exit music for the anime. These are the short versions and not the full length.

Feel free to download them (files are in .mp3 format):

Metal Fight Beyblade
Boys to the radiant tomorrow
Their actual titles are :
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE
Boys ~to the radiant tomorrow~ (or ~hikari kagayaku ashita he~)

And I had also posted links to those songs here ...
(Apr. 07, 2009  5:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Boys ~to the radiant tomorrow~ (or ~hikari kagayaku ashita he~)

That is a horribly suggestive song title.
(Apr. 07, 2009  5:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Their actual titles are :
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE
Boys ~to the radiant tomorrow~ (or ~hikari kagayaku ashita he~)

The song titles I gave them were the ones that were mentioned in the anime credits. I didn't realise as I just spent a few minutes splitting the songs from the video. They are in good quality. NVM though lol.
Thanks both of you. Joyful_3
Many Thanks!
Cool! Thanks BOTH of you Wink
Have modified the song names and file info.
Personally, I like Metal Fight Beyblade more than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Because, the storyline actually seems more 'well-linked' to me : the main viliain did something to Ginga in his past, and the main evil Beyblade has acted throughout history, and Ginga's father is involved, etc.
(Jun. 23, 2010  6:58 AM)jecob25 Wrote: Personally, I like Metal Fight Beyblade more than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade Because, the storyline actually seems more 'well-linked' to me : the main viliain did something to Ginga in his past, and the main evil Beyblade has acted throughout history, and Ginga's father is involved, etc.
I never thought a bot would actually copy and paste part of my answer here :
http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...227AAAEaUg