Metal Fight Beyblade Fonts.

(Sep. 04, 2010  1:38 AM)XBlader Wrote: dafonts has good fonts. i use it alot too.
can you put these beyblade fonts on wbo
Instead of the Verdana that I believe we are currently using ? Impact is already a complex font, so I think any other fonts would make messages harder to read.
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2010  1:38 AM)XBlader Wrote: dafonts has good fonts. i use it alot too.
can you put these beyblade fonts on wbo
Instead of the Verdana that I believe we are currently using ? Impact is already a complex font, so I think any other fonts would make messages harder to read.
i guess your right
(Mar. 22, 2009  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Perhaps somebody will find a good use for them ...

Official Site Parts : Rufa
Aries : Squealer
Virgo (Closest fonts) : Gargoyles / Metal Crusher
Sagittario : Blader Runner Movie Font (Slightly straighter lines though.)
Libra : Cloister Black
L Drago : Dark Crystal
Capricorne : Most likely Book Antiqua.
Gemios : Exmouth
Mad Cancer : Spaceman
New package Beyblade name writing : Be Aggressive

Of course, most of them were slightly modified, and some are even unique fonts that most likely cannot be download anywhere.

The Saggitario One Is Awesome Except The Letter B Smile
Well in that case I guess if no one here can or wishes to spend money on these fonts that I'm more than willing to make fonts for the WBO pro bono. Particularly for the ones that can't already be found.

EDIT: For anyone who wants to see fonts I've created already here is a list of them. If you see one of these that you like (some I have set to private right now due to the fact that those are for paying clients) just download away.

http://fontstruct.fontshop.com/fontstructors/anime_mun

And for those of you who are wondering, yes A-Mun Celestial is my attempt at Gundam 00's Celestial Being font. Also Unifier is going to be updated in a little while to have Japanese capacity too. Chances are if I were to ever design a specific wheel that uses a sticker I'd be using A-Mun Unifier as my font.
what font does the pegasis look like?
You can see if you zoom in on your own avatar pic, its very irregular.
heh im useing dark crystal in linux its soo hard to read the text but its so cool
Does anyone know which font (or what is the closest one to it) Hasbro/Nelvana use for the English logo?
This is interesting stuff, man!
Thanks Kai-V! I downloded L-Drago's and virgo's. Could you look for Aquila's maybe? Thanks if can.
hey kai-v what could be the closest font for pegasus and leone
If you even bother to read carefully, Pegasis' Font are too stylized, meaning there isn't really a font...

as for leone... no luck
What font do they user for the bey names? The on on the boxes not the be aggressive one. The one with the stroke.
The font that was used to write "Light Launcher" in the season 2 bey's boxes is Benny Blanco !

Picture :
[Image: PegasusBP.png]

Kai-V add this to the first post if you want.

(Apr. 26, 2012  5:26 PM)Meteor-V Wrote: The font that was used to write "Light Launcher" in the season 2 bey's boxes is Benny Blanco !

Picture :
[Image: PegasusBP.png]

Kai-V add this to the first post if you want.

Actually I was referring to this:-

[Image: scaled.php?server=256&filename=beybladeb...es=landing]
Anyone know the font of where it says Zero G?
[Image: Beyblade_Zero-G_Logo.png]
I found the font that is used on most, if not all, of the teams' logos (Garcias, Wild Fang, Excalibur, etc) : Charlie Brown M54.