Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know!

(Aug. 06, 2008  3:30 AM)boh Wrote: true, is they did moficiation, how will they keep on changing the faces on the blades or will they even change it

They'd change the faces. If they just make a new series, Pegasis, Bull, Leo, and Sagittario probably wouldn't be included.
if they did that, then they'll be no more zodiac to make from
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:35 AM)boh Wrote: if they did that, then they'll be no more zodiac to make from

...wait, what? Rephrase that, I don't understand what you mean.
sorry about that, let me start all over. Ok...what if they did not make the four main blades in another series, how will they keep on making newer blades if they already usen all the pic. of the zodiac.
(Aug. 06, 2008  3:41 AM)boh Wrote: sorry about that, let me start all over. Ok...what if they did not make the four main blades in another series, how will they keep on making newer blades if they already usen all the pic. of the zodiac.
It's alright, I just wasn't sure what you were getting at. Smile

Hmm...
Well, a new series would probably not focus on the Horoscope, hence, it wouldn't be the Horoscope Series. Pegasis, Bull, Leo, Sagittario, Wolf, Libra...they're all a part of the Horoscope Series.

After the Horoscope Series would be a new series (for example, the scrapped Insect Series), which would focus on, say, insects (like the Mantis, Beetle, etc.)

...^the Insect Series isn't actually coming after the Horoscope series, btw. I used it as an example.
yes, i see what your saying but most shows that have series, they always keep the same characters and add new characters. so they will probably do the same in this generation
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:03 AM)boh Wrote: yes, i see what your saying but most shows that have series, they always keep the same characters and add new characters. so they will probably do the same in this generation

:cheifuh:

I could see Hasbro doing this, but Takara...?

Also, they wouldn't have to change the characters in said anime. They could just get new beyblades built off of the old blade's idea (Pegasis is an Attack-type Smash Attacker, Bull is a Balanced Upper Attacker, etc.).

I dunno. I don't know Takara well enough to know if they'd keep making "new versions" of beyblades like Pegasis and Bull in subsequent series or not.

...^*hopes that made sense*
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:12 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:03 AM)boh Wrote: yes, i see what your saying but most shows that have series, they always keep the same characters and add new characters. so they will probably do the same in this generation

Also, they wouldn't have to change the characters in said anime. They could just get new beyblades built off of the old blade's idea (Pegasis is an Attack-type Smash Attacker, Bull is a Balanced Upper Attacker, etc.).

I dunno. I don't know Takara well enough to know if they'd keep making "new versions" of beyblades like Pegasis and Bull in subsequent series or not.

They most likely will, i mean they did it with the other beyblades and b-daman a little, why not this one?
then how could a horoscope series be change to an insect series( using the insect series as an example). takara might not even make another series if they don't make any profit. yeah but they had the same b-damon n stuff just customize
They will probably change the horoscope series to a Month series or something (Like one named July) or a Constilation series (One named Dipper)
BTW, I think that the beyblades coming out now are probably more like the spark knight and gekiryoh of the plastic series. Though, they could be the 4 main blades.
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:17 AM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:12 AM)Grey Wrote:

They most likely will, i mean they did it with the other beyblades and b-daman a little, why not this one?

imo takara will probably continue the horscope/constellation/zodiac series and then continuine along with the latin/greek motif, will probably go to ancient latin and greek monsters. For example a gorgon or medusa based blade and a minotaur blade.
Can we please stop flooding the thread with pointless speculation?
Were chimeras in any of those mythologies? (I dont know much about Greek/Latin mythology)
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:32 AM)Gotruto Wrote: Were chimeras in any of those mythologies? (I dont know much about Greek/Latin mythology)

Yes, but leave FMA carp out of this. :\
Yes they were, greek and latin, however brad said stop flooding the thread with pointless speculation so i think we should end this discussion.
i have no idea what FMA is Unhappy
OK so does any1 else here see potential balance in the Sagittario wheel?
ok...one more thing, i kno this has been asked a thousand times already but has anybody made contact with toywiz lately. i really hope i don't get ripped off buying Leo's starter for a high price
What would u want to contact them about? The beypointer isnt any use anyways...
yeah but Leo doesn't come with a beypointer. why would i want to buy it if it is the same price as the Pegasis n Bull starter. hell no i'm not getting ripped off
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:41 AM)boh Wrote: ok...one more thing, i kno this has been asked a thousand times already but has anybody made contact with toywiz lately. i really hope i don't get ripped off buying Leo's starter for a high price
I'm not going to buy from toywiz, Im buying from the JP Toysrus. ^^

But I have pre-ordered from toywiz and their service was actually... great dispite what other ppl might say. TT
I just ordered them, i dont care if i get rpped off i dont want to buy anything else at the moment anyways Grin , besides atleast its not like ebay where its 5 dollars PER AN ITEM for shipping and handling..
Wow TT
If you pre orderd them way back when will they be coming??
(Aug. 05, 2008  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids (Assuming everybody knows how to go to the Metal Fight Beyblade page ... Otherwise, b_newbey.html)

I noticed this chart showed two other beyblades. I am convinced they are Wolf (second red Track and Bottom) and Libra (green parts).

Does anyone have a magnifying glass ? We could know for sure what their names are.
So, those two beyblades are not Wolf or Libra. They are actually Quetzalcoatl 090WF (Wide Flat) and Cancer S125B (Ball). Quetzalcoatl is an Attack type while Cancer seems to be a Balance type.

Quetzalcoatl being a winged snake and being associated with Venus, which is observable in the sky, and the Limited Beyblade's Wheel obviously being similar to Cancer's, I think the Limited Beyblade could be a mix of both.
Finally, a ball-shape Bottom!

MFB shines brighter and brighter.

I want Quetzalcoatl more than the others.