Metal Fight Beyblade Anime are you going to watch it?

I might depends if its good. And i just wanted to know your thoughts.
I think most people here watched at least one episode. Others watch all of the episodes.
Maybe you should give it a try. I did and it's great! You can only watch it in its original Japanese form currently and you can find subtitled versions here too. As for the upcoming English dub, I am going to give it a shot and see what it is like; if I'm not keen on it, I will stick to the fansubs. What about you?
haha i gave it a try and its AMAZING!!!! But the english version wil suck tho.
You don't know that really Uncertain it might actually be good. But I do like Metal Fight Beyblade a lot more then the previous series.
(Mar. 12, 2010  9:38 PM)Raykon Wrote: You don't know that really Uncertain it might actually be good. But I do like Metal Fight Beyblade a lot more then the previous series.
Hmm maybe. I can't judge it now but still..the last beyblade series were good but Metal Fight Beyblade is soo much better. But the english dubs will just make it super kiddish. Take out something important stuff which makes the plot intresting. I hope they don't do the samething what happened to One Piece 4Kids dub. The guns shot out like plastic bullets WTF. Good thing funanimation picked it up and did a better job. xD
This is a kid's show.
ive watched all the episodes so far without subs and still prety much understood the series. that just shows you how repetitive the themes are. "BLAYDA WA DAMASHII!!" "EEKAY!!" "YAMAYDO!!" "BAKARA!!" "YUU SHO KOGEKII!"
Manga > anime
The manga is just funnier and more action-packed. This is holds true for the anime and manga versions of Duel Masters. Takafumi's style from the manga is just an overall better experience.

EDIT: The show starting with HWS was also a sad point of the anime, imo. But if you enjoy the pretty colors, the anime should do you well.
Will I watch the anime? In one word:

Duh.
(Mar. 25, 2010  8:48 PM)ha ha haha Wrote: i'm not going to watch it.
You might want to give more substance to your posts ... At this rate we do not care that you will not watch the anime.
Im not sure, was never really into watching things. It must be good though, i'll see to it later on maybe it might give me some source of entertainment......and shine some light on the things i dont quite understand. = =;
(Mar. 13, 2010  5:46 PM)The LVJ Wrote: This is a kid's show.
Fair point but in Japan, Anime's are not not just watched by Kids, older people do. Same goes for Manga
mezz Wrote:But the english dubs will just make it super kiddish

(Mar. 26, 2010  9:17 PM)mezz Wrote: Fair point but in Japan, Anime's are not not just watched by Kids, older people do. Same goes for Manga

So what? The show is designed for kids, and hence will be made appropriate for kids. They are not obliged to cater to your "adult" tastes.
(Mar. 26, 2010  11:19 PM)♥ Wrote: So what? The show is designed for kids, and hence will be made appropriate for kids. They are not obliged to cater to your "adult" tastes.
Good point heart Wink i lol'd at the adult tastes part XD
I think most people here watched at least one episode. Others watch all of the episodes. I never really paid attention to the end credits, since the ending theme just catches my interest more.Beyblade Metal Fusion comes out in spring 2010 in Canada.For the United States and the United Kingdom, the new toyline will be released only in fall 2010.
I'm pretty sure everyone will watch the english dub just because they won't feel like reading subs(despite what they say). I know I'm going to watch it i haven't really watched the sub version because i have a problem with reading and watching whats going on at the same time....
im gonna watch it.i showed it to my cousin and he called it a geto version of the old series... i lol'd at him.the use of geto for this series isn't quite right.i'd call it extremely wierd.but i'll still watch it.
Personally, when I first saw the commercial of the Metal Fusion Beyblade, I was just like "eww, I bet its gonna suck", I don't why, I just find new animes, or remakes of old ones sucky, it's like they try so hard these days to make something original that would have good ratings. But to remember the old days, I rewatched the first 3 seasons of the original beyblade in the last 2 weeks. Since a lot of ppl sais its good, i may give it a try
(Mar. 15, 2010  4:11 AM)NAP Wrote: Manga > anime
The manga is just funnier and more action-packed. This is holds true for the anime and manga versions of Duel Masters. Takafumi's style from the manga is just an overall better experience.

EDIT: The show starting with HWS was also a sad point of the anime, imo. But if you enjoy the pretty colors, the anime should do you well.

Off topic, but the Duel Masters manga is unbelievably good and I wish I could find it online. I'm stuck with like, three random chapters in my Corocoro comics.

On Topic, I'd like to give the manga a chance and if it were good, then I'd consider watching the anime.