Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (Series 3)

(Mar. 26, 2011  4:41 AM)FaustMarcus Wrote: Will Damian Hart be in Beyblade 4D?

Everything we know is in this topic, so just read ...
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:41 AM)FaustMarcus Wrote: Will Damian Hart be in Beyblade 4D?

Everything we know is in this topic, so just read ...

So its a..
No?

D:
Its Kinda Awesome How Everyone Sort Of Grows Up In This Anime Kenta Looks Taller?! It Takes Me Back To The G-Rev Series.. Smile
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:01 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Its Kinda Awesome How Everyone Sort Of Grows Up In This Anime Kenta Looks Taller?! It Takes Me Back To The G-Rev Series.. Smile

It's called "Time Skip". It was done in the first series of Beyblade so it's nothing new.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:31 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  10:01 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: Its Kinda Awesome How Everyone Sort Of Grows Up In This Anime Kenta Looks Taller?! It Takes Me Back To The G-Rev Series.. Smile

It's called "Time Skip". It was done in the first series of Beyblade so it's nothing new.
Well by what i`ve seen Kenta looks WAY taller.
He still looks just as small. What are you looking at anyway ? Are you blind ?
Attire wise, only Kyouya and Kenta have changed clothes - Ginga maybe received his fathers headband lol.
Kyouya's hair looks longer to me... But other than that, no one else seems to have changed nor grown/shrunk Tongue_out

Madoka needs to grow in certain places. LOL... Surely will get a warning for this. xD
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:04 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He still looks just as small. What are you looking at anyway ? Are you blind ?

The Picture of The Characters In The Pic What Else? Look Again Its a Time Skip You'll See When You Watch The Anime...
(Mar. 27, 2011  12:06 AM)ThePokeBlader Wrote: The Picture of The Characters In The Pic What Else? Look Again Its a Time Skip You'll See When You Watch The Anime...

Even if it is a "time skip", I obviously looked at the picture that DranzerX13 posted in this topic from the otenki2010 blog, and Kenta is still about the same height ...
After watching the final episode of Baku, there was no promo trailer for 4D...instead just a regular next episode preview. kinda like how ep51 from the DVD had an actual next episode preview instead of a promo trailer.

For some reason I feel that they rushed the Hades City episodes. I feel like it could've had a few more episodes. The escape was way too short, and I feel like Masamune's battle with Faust could've lasted a whole episode.
(Mar. 27, 2011  1:00 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: After watching the final episode of Baku, there was no promo trailer for 4D...instead just a regular next episode preview. kinda like how ep51 from the DVD had an actual next episode preview instead of a promo trailer.

For some reason I feel that they rushed the Hades City episodes. I feel like it could've had a few more episodes. The escape was way too short, and I feel like Masamune's battle with Faust could've lasted a whole episode.

Seriously ? If you just stayed some more there was a clear trailer for 4D right after some ads, before 9:00 AM came in Japan ...

To me this fast ending is very good. Some 'saga' in Explosion were just way too long, it seemed as if they were 'dragged out' just to take some episode time. I agree that it was one of the best parts of Explosion, but this rush was needed in my opinion.

Anyway, I will post what I saw of the trailer of 4D in the episode 103 thread, because that was probably just a trailer for the next episode, not the whole next season.

DranzerX13, are you thinking of closing this topic soon ? 4D starts next week, at this point I do not think we need this thread any longer. We will learn things with every new episode, as usual.
Yes it should be locked until the English dub comes in. As usual I miss an exciting episode -.-" But still can't wait for the next!