Good
31.82%
Horrible
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
Beyblade Battles!

In real life : > 1 min
Anime: >1 hr
so now Ginga turns up to be a super sayian to?
when does this episode air? this week or the next week?
(Mar. 31, 2012  10:37 AM)stevebak Wrote: when does this episode air? this week or the next week?
It airs tommorow 1/4/2012
Okay could you stop being lazy and start looking at first post before writing anything please.
this is dbz havoc, super saiyans, spirit bombs but beyblade style.
(Mar. 31, 2012  10:21 PM)stevebak Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  10:58 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2012  10:37 AM)stevebak Wrote: when does this episode air? this week or the next week?
It airs tommorow 1/4/2012
Okay could you stop being lazy and start looking at first post before writing anything please.
yo my man, i just came back from a 2 week holiday. No internet no nothing, fatigued and frustrated as hell can be. so the logic is next to none, because i don't know where to start anymore. Even lost track the day of the week. So spare me your wiseguy attitude either you answer or let someone else do it.

hey no need to be rude.Why wouldnt you just look at the first post but because you were very lazy just to click page 1 you ask a question like that.Iam sorry but you are very lucky you didnt get warned because most people get warned for writing useless posts like this.You could have atleast relax and when you started thinking normal then you could have come back.
Finally! It's over, what a boring match.

There was also a sneak peak of Zero G at the end. Grin
I almost closed Keyhole and saw the preview for episode 1 of Zero G
And Ryuga didnt returned Smile that was carp
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:45 AM)Feridf Wrote: And Ryuga didnt returned Smile that was carp

He did in the ending... but no talking Unhappy
The end was really not as good as the end of G Revolution ...

Overall yes, bad drawing for the last episode, except that I liked the scene where Nemesis gets pierced by Ginga and Pegasis.

Because the only thing that really happened is that Ginga had Big Bang Pegasis charge at Nemesis, then it went into the sky and, "mounted" on the golden Pegasis, they went into the galaxy, to supposedly come back with a stronger attack that did push Diablo Nemesis right into "Nemesis". Then Nemesis falls into the big hole, the sky clears up, everyone is happy, Ginga collapses, wakes up and gets the confirmation that Nemesis is gone, people challenge themselves now that everything is back to normal, and, finally, Kyoua and Ginga are just in an arena, wanting to battle ...

Since we only saw an illusion of Ryuuga in the clouds, I suppose that that is their way to say that he is dead ... That was so stupid.
that was just an image in the clouds what ginga thought
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:45 AM)BH145WD Wrote: I almost closed Keyhole and saw the preview for episode 1 of Zero G
I know right. xD

Finally, Zero G, here we come! Madoka looks pretty hot. aha

PS, uploading right now. Smile
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:48 AM)Feridf Wrote: that was just an image in the clouds what ginga thought

... Do you think I am stupid ?

This is not the first anime I watch. Obviously if they did not show Ryuuga in the end when we see everybody back home doing whatever they want, then he is dead. Or they could actually have him come back seven years later in Zero-G, which would probably be really cool, but as it is now, they want us to believe that he is dead, not just "*poof* disappeared" or whatever ...
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Since we only saw an illusion of Ryuuga in the clouds, I suppose that that is their way to say that he is dead ... That was so stupid.

Pick your battles on this, some kids are really sensitive and could get irrational if death is not just an implied status.

Trope Example: "They Changed it Now it Sucks"

Kid example: "I hate you for doing this to [sic] MY RYUUGA!!!!" *baw baww baww*
My.. I'm somehow mad about the fact that Ryuuga is dead Uncertain Why him? Also I somehow expected more foir the last episode -,-

By the way..in the preview for Zero G..I saw Madoka and Tsubasa?Oo
oh men the episode suc**d no ryuga comeback and as always lame Ginga.
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:56 AM)Felina Wrote: By the way..in the preview for Zero G..I saw Madoka and Tsubasa?Oo

There was also Benkei I believe.

4D Episode 154 - Low Quality

Download:

HD-Downloader

Ryuga should come back in Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G.
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:48 AM)Meteo-L-Drago Wrote: Ryuga should come back in Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G.
Ryuuga's dead. So he can't come back.

Overall a pretty bad ending and the last few episodes were disappointing as a whole. I would much rather just have the Explosion ending as THE ending to this anime.
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:11 AM)Krauser Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  5:48 AM)Meteo-L-Drago Wrote: Ryuga should come back in Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G.

Overall a pretty bad ending and the last few episodes were disappointing as a whole. I would much rather just have the Explosion ending as THE ending to this anime.
Ryuga may come back alive(doji did) besides i guess the creators of Metal Fight Beyblade know that the most favorited character is Ryuga,so yeah they might bring him back.
yup,MFB Explosion's ending was so much better.

So agreed. Explosion ending was excellent. The whole Nemesis arc. seems like a filler carp.
(Apr. 01, 2012  8:17 AM)Jrx Wrote:

So agreed. Explosion ending was excellent. The whole Nemesis arc. seems like a filler carp.
yeah.
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2012  12:48 AM)Feridf Wrote: that was just an image in the clouds what ginga thought

... Do you think I am stupid ?

This is not the first anime I watch. Obviously if they did not show Ryuuga in the end when we see everybody back home doing whatever they want, then he is dead. Or they could actually have him come back seven years later in Zero-G, which would probably be really cool, but as it is now, they want us to believe that he is dead, not just "*poof* disappeared" or whatever ...

Just to settle our differences I wrote it to BH145WD - user not to you ...
Nice the karakters grew, tsubasa to cool. And who knows me he will do more than a fleet aparance on this new show.
But yeah looking forward to what Zero-G got to offer.