Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 154 Rating

Excellent
59.09%
Good
31.82%
Horrible
9.09%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
This topic is about Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, not Zero-G, so go discuss that in the proper thread ...
Thanks a kazzilionn again Dranzerx13 you rock.
Thanks for the Episode DranzerX13!
BTW guys, is it only the Preview of the first Episode of Zero-G that will be 30 seconds, or will all of the Zero-G previews?
(Apr. 01, 2012  6:36 PM)Feridf Wrote: L drago Destroy at 09:54

Uhm the bey that Madoka is holding is Big Bang Pegasis..

BTW.

Love it when Ryuga‘s face shows up and the ending theme starts Joyful_3 !

(Apr. 01, 2012  6:17 PM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: Thanks for the Episode DranzerX13!
BTW guys, is it only the Preview of the first Episode of Zero-G that will be 30 seconds, or will all of the Zero-G previews?

The preview actually shown on television was a lot shorter than the one TV Tokyo posted on their site, which got posted here too.

In any case, obviously it is just because a new series is starting.
Uff ended. It's a bit sad, but I encouraged that we will see the boys as adults in Zero-G (Or at least some of them).

The end was good for me. Perhaps become a little tedious is the end because we were seeing it for a full month.

Three years with Ginga and co. I feel nostalgic.
really good episode, but does anyone know why ryuga wasn't shown in this episode?
and do you think ryuga is going to be in Zero-G and what bey is he going to use, because L-Drago Destroy was destroyed in battle against diablo so L-Drago Can't Transform Anymore
(Apr. 02, 2012  9:18 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: really good episode, but does anyone know why ryuga wasn't shown in this episode?
and do you think ryuga is going to be in Zero-G and what bey is he going to use, because L-Drago Destroy was destroyed in battle against diablo so L-Drago Can't Transform Anymore

Umm... I think not only L-Drago was destroyed but Ryuuga died, too? It looked a lot like that. Especially due to the way Ginga acted after the fight.
What the F**k happened to Johannes and those Nemesis protectors including Duo Uranus and Kreis Cygnus.Werent they supposed to be shown the last episode and what happened to them did they die wehen they jumped off the building or continued on with their lives?!!! Iam very dissapointed Takaratomy you forgot a lot of things and just became unorganised.To be honest you were rushing over things and never cared about anything else other than Diablo Nemesis vs Big Bang pegasis and Legend Bladers.So Dissapointed Unhappy
i wounder if they are going to get rid of ginga and put all new characters like when they went from g-revolution to metal fight caus im realy going to miss gingaUnhappy
P.S. i wish tyson would come back already Tongue_out_wink
(Apr. 02, 2012  1:03 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2012  9:18 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: really good episode, but does anyone know why ryuga wasn't shown in this episode?

Umm... I think not only L-Drago was destroyed but Ryuuga died, too? It looked a lot like that. Especially due to the way Ginga acted after the fight.

there no way he died he probably just vanished because he always does it
(now you see him, now you don't)
(Apr. 02, 2012  10:43 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: What the F**k happened to Johannes and those Nemesis protectors including Duo Uranus and Kreis Cygnus.Werent they supposed to be shown the last episode and what happened to them did they die wehen they jumped off the building or continued on with their lives?!!! Iam very dissapointed Takaratomy you forgot a lot of things and just became unorganised.To be honest you were rushing over things and never cared about anything else other than Diablo Nemesis vs Big Bang pegasis and Legend Bladers.So Dissapointed Unhappy

Show some love for Beezelbub(however that's spelled) </3
If you could tell, they didn't even die. They simply fled the building because they failed to take out the helicopter.

Where they went, is something the anime failed to do...
Oh? Ryuuga's dead (I haven't watched since the episodes became shorter)? What about in the manga?
I do think and actually hope Ryuuga is dead, because it would work out well with the plot and would give the entire Ryuuga-thing a satisfying conclusion.

The face-in-the-sky is usually a good hint that someone died and he didn't reappear either... So I think we have a good chance of Ryuuga being gone for real.

Then again this is Ryuuga and this is Beyblade and it is possible for him to return in Zero G.
But until he does (and hopefully he doesn't), I will see him as deceased.
(Apr. 03, 2012  12:31 AM)4DBladerXD Wrote: there no way he died he probably just vanished because he always does it
(now you see him, now you don't)
I don't see Ryuuga as the type of person to back down from a battle; he wouldn't have just abandoned the rest of the Legend Bladers like that... he died.
I think this was the best episode i had tears Ryuga did die though