Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 153 Rating

Excellent
85.71%
Good
14.29%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
Meh, pretty decent episode. Though like it wasn't obvious enough, the other bladers would lose again, even within Pegasis.

Sorta glad that 4D is ending, they are basically just repeating things over and over ..

LQ episode is uploading now.
Someone also needs to remind Gingka that "Shooting Star Attack" is from Metal Fusion, not Metal Fury >.>

Out of every Special Move he's used, he chooses Starblast Attack. Galaxy Nova and Star Booster suddenly feel unappreciated.
Low Quality Episode is UP!

Download:

HD-Downloader
Thank you so much blackoutcannon everyone really appreciates your time doing this.
The episode starts with the last few seconds of the previous episode. Pegasus then enters scheme of delivering hard hitting blows to Nemesis, preventing it from countering. Everyone around the world is seen cheering for Gingka as he fights for the fate of everyone, as Tobio and Ryuto are also seen.

Nemesis then uses it's Shadow L-Drago in an attempt to knock Pegasus flying, but Gingka commands Pegasus to use "Starblast Attack" on Nemesis. The collision cancels out both moves as they both fall back. Shadow L-Drago is used again, but Pegasus responds by releasing it's own beast, as well as Sagittario. Everyone falls into shock that Gingka has obtained the power of the Star Beasts in his bey. He quickly switches to Leone, Ares and Anubius, to which Nemesis counters with Shadow Forms of each.

With each collision, the ground crumbles around Gingka and the Legendary Bladers. Gingka quickly releases the rest of the Star Beasts, overjoying the Legendary Bladers, but infuriating Rago to the extent where he commands their Shadow Forms to appear. Each beast collides with even power as the corners of the Kingdom begin to break off.

Gingka begins to reach the limit of his physical strength. Rago takes advantage of this by commanding the Black Sun to use lightning on parts of the world. The WBBA Headquarters is annihilated, with minor damage to other buildings. Gingka continues to lack strength as the Shadow Beasts defeat each and every one of the Star Beasts. Each of the Legendary Bladers feel pain from their beast being defeated. Shadow L-Drago then proceeds to attack Sagittario and succeeds, sending Kenta back.

The Shadow Beasts then merge into a Mutant Dragon creature with Feet and Wings. A darkness storm brews, causing Gingka to struggle to stand up once again. Benkei cannot stand to watch Gingka fail after the effort he put in and thinks of a way to help. His desire proceeds to cause Dark Bull to glow, along with Screw Lyra, Screw Fox and Storm Aquario. Ryo explains that every bey decended from the original Star Fragment used to create Pegasus, so every bey in the world contains a part of the Fragment, no matter how small it may be.

Benkei, overjoyed at this news, stands on the edge of the Helicopter with Hikaru, Toby and Zeo and fire their Fragments at Gingka. Everyone in the world notices and does the exact same, with everyone holding their beys up in the air and releasing the power of their Fragments. Each Fragment joins together in the air and collides onto the Kingdom, removing Nemesis' Ultimate Shadow Beast and powering Pegasus up once again. Gingka and Pegasus glow golden, much to the shock of Rago. Gingka commands Pegasus to attack Nemesis once again as the episode ends.
Did i just watch Dragonball Z.Similar ending everyone puting there hands up giving Ginga there power to defeat Nemesis.I was very dissapointed with this episode.This episodes could have been much better if ryuga battled with Ginga.It might seem weird but when i see ldrago fighting i really start enjoying the episodes.
(Mar. 25, 2012  1:21 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: You gotta be fair, Metal Fury is the end of Gingka's story, at least they pay homage to Gingka's first Special Move at the start of his story.

I'd have preferred a showcase of his Special Moves then, rather than just "SHOOTING STAR ATTACK...why did I do that?". It just seemed slightly pointless in my opinion.
(Mar. 25, 2012  12:46 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2012  12:41 AM)Brood Wrote: Lol the nemesis version of ldrado randomly grew wings

Well it combined with the others (Pegasis, etc.)
This episode seemed a little derpy, kinda resembled the final ep. of Mechtanium Surge is some awkward way.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that. Guess they couldn't think of a new "power-up mode" for Ginga and decided to borrow some ideas from their Bakugan buddies.

This episode seems kind of pointless if you ask me, Nemesis is still alive, Ginga's special move that he hasn't used since Metal Fusion did nothing, and not even the Bey spirits combined with Pegasus could stop Nemesis.

IMO I think it would be pretty cool if the anime ended with Nemesis winning the fight, would probably be one of the first animes based on a toy series to do such a thing.
thank you so much dranzerx13 you are awesome.Everyone really appreciate on what you do for us.you save your time just to do this and thats what makes you very special.most people get money for doing this but you are very kind that you do this for us and free.GOD bless you