Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 151 Rating

Excellent
66.67%
Good
22.22%
Meh
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:29 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: But then again, Libra is a scale, and what is a scale supposed to do. O.o

All I can imagine is Cilan from Pokemon coming along and shouting "It's Cooking Time!".
This episode is scary and sad as hell well i didnt know this could happen. unicorno in pieces and libra also . masamune was scared that he was unable to launch unicorno.
Quote:All I can imagine is Cilan from Pokemon coming along and shouting "It's Cooking Time!".

Haha, so true.

(Mar. 11, 2012  1:32 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: This episode is scary and sad as hell well i didnt know this could happen. unicorno in pieces and libra also . masamune was scared that he was unable to launch unicorno.

Wasn't it that Masumune was too weak to launch? Meh, i dunno.

And, this episode was pretty intense, and pretty scary, mainly from the soundtracks. :3
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:32 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: This episode is scary and sad as hell well i didnt know this could happen. unicorno in pieces and libra also . masamune was scared that he was unable to launch unicorno.

It was just that he was too weak to launch after what happened in the previous episode. Read my Summary, it pretty much details most things until I can get the subtitle file.
Wow this episode scared me a bit. No, Earth Aquila was scattered, well not all of just got pieces of it broke off, but still sad :C My god Rago and Pluto are just persistent. Not to mention when everyone had just used up all their strength. >:C

Great Summary btw Manaphy12342
Iam sorry on what i said manaphy i was just trying to say it would have been ten times easier if the person doing the carps encoded them.and also use better carp cards but other than that you guys rock!!!!! You are always there when we needed you
Thanks for the upload.

Wow, sudden cheering ensues, then chaos unfolds once more. They definitely ran out of gas here...
Personally, they have been fighting Rago and Pluto for fifteen episodes and now their Beyblades get destroyed ? Come on, this season is really getting old ...
I find it funny they went with that particular cliche. It's not bad enough you're breaking a kids spinning top? Seeing Yu's Beyblade breaking like that just takes me back to season 1. Masamune didn't deserve to lose his Blitz Unicorno. That was excessive force.
(Mar. 11, 2012  2:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Personally, they have been fighting Rago and Pluto for fifteen episodes and now their Beyblades get destroyed ? Come on, this season is really getting old ...

I thought it was a nice twist in the plotline to be honest. It means that only Gingka, Kenta, Chris or Kyoya can defeat Nemesis (We all know it's Gingka though, The summary for the 51st episode spoils it)
Well all of this could have been avoided if kenta didnt use its special move and knock hades "Maggically" on to thread.Tragically a piece falled in to the zeus Barrier which made hades and Nemesis join and fuse together to form true form of Nemesus.For me i think Ginga is the key to all the problems and i predict the ending is only going to be Ginga calling his friends to give him their power.One question is on Episode 123 they showed Nemesis in true form being defeated by legend bladers. it is going to be very interesting episode that will show bladers of the four season only fighting because only king is awesome on legend bladers. others pretty much are useless for yuki what has it done/ anything special
I just looked at some screenshots : does this "final form" of Nemesis even have a Beyblade ? Is the final villain of the actual Metal Fight Beyblade series not even the owner of a Beyblade (anymore) ?
Looks like they made a complete reference to "The Inferno" Satan. The face of Rago, Pluto, and the main one Nemesis.
Now I have to imagine, a giant, shadow monster fights with a Beyblade..

And call me crazy, but I was quite happy to see Ryuuto again..even so it was only for like 5 seconds.
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:06 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: NOO! Jade Jupiter got smashed! My second favourite bey. ):

MFB 4D Episode 151 - The Tenacity of Hades - Low Quality Ver.

Download:
HD-Downloader

Sniff...Crying Mercury Anubis also got smashed
(Mar. 11, 2012  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I just looked at some screenshots : does this "final form" of Nemesis even have a Beyblade ? Is the final villain of the actual Metal Fight Beyblade series not even the owner of a Beyblade (anymore) ?

Yes, Nemesis was coming out of Diablo Nemesis. It was only seen for a few seconds about half-way through the episode though.
Is the Episode going to come out in HD today? Please tell me a soon as possible if it will come out today or tomorrow. Thanks a lot!

[Image: 24cfk82.png]

All credits to beyblademoniter for this awesome signature!
Just be patient. He'll post it whenever it's ready.
I'll begin downloading the files needed now. It looks like I'll be doing this one for Dranzer, based on the fact that he isn't online at the moment (gotta love Windows Live Messenger)
It looks like I can't do it, because the files for the episode actually haven't been uploaded yet. If they appear, I'll start on it. If not, I'll let everyone know.

(Mar. 11, 2012  4:16 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: I'll begin downloading the files needed now. It looks like I'll be doing this one for Dranzer, based on the fact that he isn't online at the moment (gotta love Windows Live Messenger)
It looks like I can't do it, because the files for the episode actually haven't been uploaded yet. If they appear, I'll start on it. If not, I'll let everyone know.

Cool and Thanks a lot!
[Image: 24cfk82.png]

All credits to beyblademoniter for this awesome signature!
suggestion is the capper should send you the carp files via torrent or buy cheap cap card which records 480p which you could use windows movie maker to encode it back to Hd.the advantage is the files are smaller but HD and also faster to send using torrent.Example is 20:00 minute video is about 400 mb mp4 file on the capture card i was telling you guys to use but you guys are using is a cap card that provides a .ts file which 20 minute video is 5GB average .ts file.And the best thing of all is there is no difference in quality.Thanks for reading and understanding
(Mar. 11, 2012  4:39 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: suggestion is the capper should send you the carp files via torrent or buy cheap cap card which records 480p which you could use windows movie maker to encode it back to Hd.the advantage is the files are smaller but HD and also faster to send using torrent.example is 20:00 minute video is about 400 mb mp4 file but what you guys are using is 5GB average .ts file.And the best thing of all is there is no difference in quality.Thanks for reading and understanding

That's not necessarily true. Windows Movie Maker does not upscale to HD in any way. The file we get is 1080p anyway and contains more than just the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D anime in it. We just choose to downscale it to 720p and just use the Beyblade section since that's what most people prefer.
yea but it reduces the size of the file but why does he send you all those files.He should be a little bit organised and seperate the files in to each section.Like a place just for beyblade episodes.So did he/she upload the carped files
(Mar. 11, 2012  4:48 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: yea but it reduces the size of the file but why does he send you all those files.He should a little bit organised and seperate the files in to each section.Like a place just for beyblade episodes.So did he/she upload the carped files

From what I understand, the following needs to happen:

-Let him make it as big as he wants. Most people dont care if its big. If its HD we're all satisfied.
-If you want to tell Manaphy how to run things, take it to PM.
Hey Manaphy12342 has timecop finished uploading the episode and any hope of you encoding the episode today.Please give us some update.
EditConfusedo sorry for being impatient.