Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 151 Rating

Excellent
66.67%
Good
22.22%
Meh
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
So, Nemesis' darkness is being sealed away? Maybe we'll finally see Heroic Rago helping the Legend Bladers against Pluto! Grin
i think it would be cool if pluto does become the primary antgagonist, all 10 legend bladers against pluto, it would be a epic battle.[/align]
Pluto already got thoroughly beaten by Kenta's Flash Sagittario. He has no credibility left, why the hell would he be the very final villain ?
Perhaps he doesn't want to learn...
And again we have a collapsing temple..deja-vú much?
Or maybe Pluto will make one last desperate attempt to defeat the Legendary Bladers?
It's showing how Pluto probably isn't going to give up despite Rago having been defeated. Perhaps he'll try to trap them inside the falling temple?
Kenta can just have Flash Sagittario change into its ridiculously elongated mode and it will get defeated. What is the point ?
IIRC, Hades was sealed along with Nemesis long ago, so there'll be emphasis on that fragment of Fusion Hades that fell into the Barrier of Zeus, could be connected to the prophecy. As Pluto is a direct descendant of Hades, it wouldn't surprise me if he was (linked to) the final villain.
Pluto got trolled hard in this episode. Kneeling before Kenta who is now ridiculously OPed. Seriously, not even Diablo Nemesis is now stronger than Flash Sagittario >_>. After Rago beating the Legend Bladers 9000 times, his downfall was pathetic. And he didn't even revealed Nemesis' true form.
but Jrx i think pluto will be the one who will turn nemesis in to his true form on the next episode
(Mar. 04, 2012  5:10 AM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Here's a longer summary:

ゼウスの結界が放つ神々しいオーラの前に回転を弱めていくネメシス。ラゴウの抵抗を押し切って遂に光が闇を封印する。同時に神殿が崩れ始め、急ぎ脱出する銀河たち。やがて神殿の完全崩壊と共に、空を覆っていた暗雲も晴れ、世界各地の天変地異が収まっていく。

Wow! Thanks for the longer Translate.

English Translation (Google Translate)

Nemesis will weaken the rotation barrier in front of the divine aura of Zeus. Finally sealed the darkness to light the resistance of Rago. At the same time, the temple begins to crumble, and they hurry to escape. Dark clouds follow with the collapse of the temple, had covered the sky quickly, and natural disasters around the world will fall.
(Mar. 06, 2012  4:43 AM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: English Translation (Google Translate)

Nemesis will weaken the rotation barrier in front of the divine aura of Zeus. Finally sealed the darkness to light the resistance of Rago. At the same time, the temple begins to crumble, and they hurry to escape. Dark clouds follow with the collapse of the temple, had covered the sky quickly, and natural disasters around the world will fall.

(Mar. 04, 2012  1:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you are just going to post Google translations, then do not do it, because everybody else can just copy and paste the Japanese and go do it themselves. What we want is an actually good translation, or nothing.

Nuff said yo.
Pluto must have something to do with it. After all, he has demonstrated dark powers himself, without the help of Nemesis.

Still wondering why Rago didn't use the chance he had, and use Armageddon when they were all trapped inside the bubble. He uses it against Ryuuga, but not when he could have taken them all out right there and then?

Just something I noticed too, but in flashbacks of the past (back when Nemesis had been unleashed before) it shows the Solar System Bladers trapping the manifestation of Nemesis, and not the Bladers of Seasons.

Up until this point in the present, the Solar System Bladers haven't really served a purpose other than to well... go against Nemesis and be pushed back repeatedly by its power. They have only been a distraction, really. Maybe the next few episodes will put them to use?
anybody uploading atleast low quality episode as we speak please do i will appreciate every bit.
Holy Heck! The real Nemesis shatters the secondary bladers blades! D:

*PS. I'm uploading the LQ ver.*
What anime was this again
(Mar. 11, 2012  12:43 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Holy Heck! The real Nemesis shatters the secondary bladers blades! D:

It wasn't just the Secondary Bladers. It was near enough every blader who isn't a season blader.
This episode looks like very idiot... man thats like an overboosted carp. And finally all the legend bladers giving their star fragments to ginga and he saves the day?
Quote:It wasn't just the Secondary Bladers. It was near enough every blader who isn't a season blader.

Really? I saw: Blitz Unicorno, Earth Aquila, Flame Libra. So i was assuming it was the Sec. Bladers.
(Mar. 11, 2012  12:43 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Holy Heck! The real Nemesis shatters the secondary bladers blades! D:

Thanks for the heads up. From today you will always be the best to me for uploading this episodes early.The capper for HD Should be a little fast.if it was me i could cap the episodes within 2 hours and encode and finnally post here download links.
But thanks for everyone hardwork.
Jade Jupiter and mercury Anubius also broke.
Come on you guys thats enough spoilers dont you think
NOO! Jade Jupiter got smashed! My second favourite bey. ):

MFB 4D Episode 151 - The Tenacity of Hades - Low Quality Ver.

Download:
HD-Downloader
Fusion Hades AD145SWD was the featured bey.

Zeus' Barrier continues to fight against Nemesis' Power. Rago attempts to empower Nemesis further, but fails as the Barrier shrinks around Nemesis. The Fragment from Hades' Fusion Wheel flashes slightly as the Barrier stops Nemesis' power.

The weather conditions around the globe are fixed as a result. Team Wild Fang, Wang Hu Zhong, Excalibur and Lovushka are seen celebrating as the world returns to normal. The Barrier forms a sphere around Nemesis and eventually sends a beam upwards, seemingly sending Nemesis back out of the world.

The temple begins to collapse as Rago and Pluto collapse, knowing that their efforts have become futile. The Legendary Bladers and Secondary Bladers sprint out of the temple, with Aguma barely making it to the exit. Pluto curses at the Legendary Bladers as the Temple explodes from existence.

The Gang is hurt from the explosion, but manage to find the strength to get back up and look at what they caused. King and Masamune jump over to Gingka and hug him, with Yuki exclaiming that he did it, while Gingka disagrees and says that everyone did it. Gingka tells Kyoya that he did well, but Kyoya becomes ignorant, similar to the Metal Masters finale. Yu and Titi tease Kyoya over this, causing him to playfully shout at them. Gingka also applauds Chris, Dunamis and Aguma for their help after switching from the Dark Side, to which they all blush. Gingka also applauds Kenta for his work as a Legendary Blader, to which Kenta thanks him, and then slumps into a "Ryuga is gone" moment while staring at his new Sagittario.

Helicopters arrive with Ryo, Hikaru, Benkei, Zeo and Toby in them; all cheering at them. In another Helicopter is the Blader DJ, reporting to the world with the news that Nemesis has been stopped. He lists all the bladers involved and their past immediately before the screen cuts to views of cities. Captain Capri makes a cameo staring at a large screen on a building, while Motti makes a cameo staring into a TV shop. Kyoya states that he dislikes the attention and becomes ignorant once again.

Dark Power suddenly shoots up into the sky from where the stadium once was, with Diablo Nemesis appearing once again. Everyone is shocked by this, when suddenly the true form of Nemesis appears, with Rago and Pluto fused into it. Pluto reveals that a shard from Hades pierced the barrier, allowing the full power of Nemesis to be released, rather than Nemesis to be sealed away. Everyone remains shocked.

Nemesis begins letting off a Dark Energy spiral around it, causing helicopters to be thrown off-balance. Everyone attaches their beys to their launchers, but Masamune collapses after using all his strength to pierce Nemesis' barrier in the previous episode. He gets back up and prepares to battle. Everyone then launches, including Masamune. Nemesis takes on the shadow forms of each bey, except Libra, and attacks them with even more power than before. Each bey is thrown backwards, destroying them and stopping them from spinning (The Season Beys appear to be excluded from this phenomenon). Each blader exclaims about their bey while Blader DJ provides commentary on the battle. Gingka stares at Nemesis as the episode ends.

(Mar. 11, 2012  12:50 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: The capper for HD Should be a little fast.if it was me i could cap the episodes within 2 hours and encode and finnally post here download links.

Seriously? Don't even say that. The process we go through is bad enough. Timecop gives his time to cap the episode and upload it to his server for us, which takes around 4 hours. We then spend 2 hours downloading the cap, 2 hours encoding it and eventually a further hour to upload it. The process takes around 9 hours in total. To say it takes 2 hours is a complete over-exaggeration. Personally, I'm disappointed that you even said that.
(Mar. 11, 2012  1:21 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Summary

Excellent summary! Though it's strange how Libra is the only one without a form. It only shows attacks or so.. Strange ..

But then again, Libra is a scale, and what is a scale supposed to do. O.o