Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 151 Rating

Excellent
66.67%
Good
22.22%
Meh
11.11%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
I said I'd post when the encoding files are ready so people are aware. The fact that I haven't posted means that they are not available now. Besides, Timecop doesn't necessarily have to do any capping for us, it's a voluntary contribution which most people take for granted.
Exactly! I would've posted it already if he uploaded it. Some of you, stop acting so impatient. Timecop is like around 40, and has a wife and kids to take care of, plus he works.
Well, at least now it looks like the villian is more menacing. So the whole world is in ruins but giant hd tvs and radios are perfectly functioning and undamaged?
Thank you so much Dranzerx13 may God bless you.One question what program do you use to encode this episodes.Sony vegas,Camstasia studio and what in your opinion do you think is the best
Sony Vegas and Camstasia Studio are not encoding programs, they're merely video editing programs. Do you actually know what encoding even is?

And to answer your question, it's not just one program, but rather three programs and a lotta codecs and drivers.
Thanks a lot DranzerX13 for uploading the Episode in HD!

[Image: 24cfk82.png]

(All credits to Beyblademoniter for signature)
I know what encoding means and i have done that before.So i was just asking what program he prefers!!! I know you have to compress them and mostly my preffered program is virtualdub.I know there are many ways to use camtasia to encode but i have mastered that technique though
[video=veevr]http://veevr.com/videos/khlWcKZDP[/video]
Did anyone notice, when Nemesis was creating shadows of each Beyblade (except Libra), It made an L-Drago shadow?.. O.o
(Mar. 14, 2012  12:50 PM)BlackOutCannon Wrote: Did anyone notice, when Nemesis was creating shadows of each Beyblade (except Libra), It made an L-Drago shadow?.. O.o

Yep. It was kinda wierd >_>