Poll: Metal Fight Beyblade 4D 150 Rating

Excellent
57.14%
Good
42.86%
Meh
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Thanks for uploading the episode in HD guys!
thx ,but i think mf is easy to use than this ifile

How will the Dub be better? It's just the Japanese Raws pieced together. You could just watch 149 and 150 back to back and it'd have the exact same content as the dub will, minus the slight cuts and new audio. I tend to find that the Japanese Raws are better.
[/quote]
For me the english is better because you actually understand what they were saying and its like you start swimming with the flow of the episode.Go and watch english episode and compare to jappanese the only better thing it has is the sound of characters like ryuga sound mature on japanesse version

[/quote]

Yeah Ryuga sounds so awesome in the Japanese version: Eru-dorago!!!!
Ryuga sounds so puny in the English version.

Gingka's voice is annoying in the Enlgish version.
Gingka's voice is 10 times better in Japanese version.

LASTLY: THE JAPANESE BACKGROUND MUSIC+OPENING+ENDING SOUNDS INFINITY TIMES MORE BETTER THAN THE ENGLISH ONE.
IM GOING ON STRIKE UNTIL THEY KEEP THE JAPANESE BEYBLADE 4D OEPNING AND ENDING.

(Mar. 04, 2012  6:56 PM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: IM GOING ON STRIKE UNTIL THEY KEEP THE JAPANESE BEYBLADE 4D OEPNING AND ENDING.

This is what gets you registered as a Weaboo.

You're completely glancing over how self centered this reads.
(Mar. 04, 2012  5:02 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote: do you live in poland and what episode is it there in poland

26th of Metal Masters and cancelled as of now. We never had Metal Fusion aired lol. I've heard rumors they might start airing again from Metal Fusion up to last Metal Masters episode from April.

To Mods: Yes, i know this is kind off topic, but im just explaining things.

(Mar. 04, 2012  7:37 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2012  6:56 PM)eliteninjaz2000 Wrote: IM GOING ON STRIKE UNTIL THEY KEEP THE JAPANESE BEYBLADE 4D OEPNING AND ENDING.

This is what gets you registered as a Weaboo.

You're completely glancing over how self centered this reads.

Hey, i disagree with eliteninjaz2000 too, but not in 100%. I hope they actually dub "Kokoro no Yuki" and translate it into English, rather than just change the lyrics in Metal Fusion/Masters opening as Metal Fury. This would make me mad -__-. I want something fresh!
Did anyone else notice the error in the episode? Sagittario used Diving Arrow and it hit Nemesis, who was protected by the dark sphere, then Hades went flying upwards? I'm sure it was meant to hit Hades...
(Mar. 05, 2012  5:13 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Did anyone else notice the error in the episode? Sagittario used Diving Arrow and it hit Nemesis, who was protected by the dark sphere, then Hades went flying upwards? I'm sure it was meant to hit Hades...

Probably just because Fusion Hades and Diablo Nemesis are connected to eachother~, just like Pluto and Rago~

/XD

In all honestly we've had funny final villains of Metal Saga.
(Mar. 05, 2012  5:59 PM)Jrx Wrote: Probably just because Fusion Hades and Diablo Nemesis are connected to eachother~, just like Pluto and Rago~

But Nemesis was inside the bubble, while Sagittario was out? No beys could get in or out of the bubble, so hitting Nemesis is impossible for Sagittario?

Pluto and Rago being connected... That makes me laugh. Rago is some super macho evil villain, controlled by some weak, easily scared, boring, posh snob named Pluto... who names their child after a dwarf planet?
(Mar. 05, 2012  6:28 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: But Nemesis was inside the bubble, while Sagittario was out? No beys could get in or out of the bubble, so hitting Nemesis is impossible for Sagittario?

Pluto and Rago being connected... That makes me laugh. Rago is some super macho evil villain, controlled by some weak, easily scared, boring, posh snob named Pluto... who names their child after a dwarf planet?

So true XD.

Flash Sagittario is overpowered enough, he can do anything >__> I seriously hope Kenta loses it in favor of Ryuga coming back to live, otherwise he would stay as the strongest Metal Saga character to date. The animators even let him attack Diablo Nemesis like you said (Probably an error.)

Well, i hope we see Nemesis' true beast form before it loses. We only saw the Shadow Beasts and that's it.
(Mar. 04, 2012  9:17 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: What was the significance of the small fragment from Fusion Hades, falling into the barrier Pegasus, Sagittario, Orion and Leone created ?

Hades was sealed along with Nemesis long ago, so who knows that could release him.
Wait..Pluto isn't even a Planet anymore.. °__°

To be honest..I don't like the design of Flash Sagittario. I mean, I'm glad for Kenta finally being able to win and all that..but they somehow..overdid it. Weak power of Ryuuga probably makes everything possible..just everything.

well pluto was a planet but the main ones are all of the beys
mercury - mercury anubis
venus- death quetzalcoatl
earth - four season bladers
mars vari ares
jupiter- jade jupiter
saturn - synthe kronos
uranus - duo uranus
Neptune - dont know
Pluto - fusion hades
well i just wanted to show you how pluto could a big role here because he could be hades and turn nemesis in to the monster we saw on episode 123
(Mar. 05, 2012  5:13 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: Did anyone else notice the error in the episode? Sagittario used Diving Arrow and it hit Nemesis, who was protected by the dark sphere, then Hades went flying upwards? I'm sure it was meant to hit Hades...

That was strange.

Bit of a ridiculous error too, because it showed Sagittario hitting Nemesis from different perspectives. I would imagine the second time they put Nemesis in shot for the second perspective they would have realised it was wrong. Tongue_out
A very minor error that i noticed. Jade Jupiter changed to defense mode?(Towards the end when it lost and crashed) Cause i remember it using its Stamina Ball technique to do very little damage on Nemesis in 147. haha :3