0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
The preview for upcoming episode still shows Ryuga so...
Wait is today Sunday Gasp the holidays going to fast Unhappy
I was happy that everybody seemingly had been having a life enjoying Christmas with family, but apparently not, hah.
sorry but just asking when is this episode getting released iam so excited and nervous on what will happen to ryuga
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:05 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Episode added. Merry Christmas bladers.

Thanks ! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Smile

*After watching the episode*

What is Nemesis special move called?
(Dec. 25, 2011  4:12 PM)sandwich Wrote: What is Nemesis special move called?

Nemesis' Special Spin Move is called Armageddon (apparently written as "天地崩落(アルマゲドン)" in the manga).
Well that was a genre-tailspin if anything.

Kenta looked a few years older for some strange reason in 142's preview, I don't know if that is just me. Like 14 or 15 years old.
Perfect just prefect loved the part when I saw Tsubasa appeared <333333333333333333 Wuv him lots.
Okay getting away from my fangirling.
Wow nice summary there Manaphy12342!
What I don't get was how did Nemesis have Vari Aries abilites when he
wasn't battling in the stadium unless every square inch of the Mayan temple is
a power transfer to thing.
Bah, they can't kill an still important character, so Ryuuga's probably alive. I feel more sorry for Kenta though =(

Diablo Nemesis' copy skills are somewhat cool, it seems almost imposible to beat him (until the others will find a way to beat him).
By the way..the preview with Rago..somehow similiar to Season one..with a dark and destroyed world..
(Dec. 26, 2011  1:30 AM)Skywarp Wrote: Bah, they can't kill an still important character, so Ryuuga's probably alive. I feel more sorry for Kenta though =(

Diablo Nemesis' copy skills are somewhat cool, it seems almost imposible to beat him (until the others will find a way to beat him).
By the way..the preview with Rago..somehow similiar to Season one..with a dark and destroyed world..

If you guys would watch the 142 preview after the episode you would know that Ryuuga does not die... Tongue_out
(Dec. 26, 2011  1:33 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: If you guys would watch the 142 preview after the episode you would know that Ryuuga does not die... Tongue_out
I was thinking that too..but wasn't that a Flashback?

Oh and what did Aguma say? As far as I saw,he wasn't fighting with the others, but still went with them when the ruins collapsed..
(Dec. 26, 2011  3:36 AM)Skywarp Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2011  1:33 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: If you guys would watch the 142 preview after the episode you would know that Ryuuga does not die... Tongue_out
I was thinking that too..but wasn't that a Flashback?

Oh and what did Aguma said? As far as I saw,he wasn't fighting with the others, but still went with them when the ruins collapsed..
it wasnt because Kenta was even there with Tsubasa, talking to the rest of the gang. As far as what Aguma said, I do not know Uncertain

Wow. Good episode. I thought it wa svary good, best in a while. My only regret was Diablo Nemisis should hae shown more potential. I know it destroyed a whole pyramid but if you go back to ep 96 you saw Basalt Horogium showiing its unbelievable potential , which made it look far more powerfull than nemasis or any of the Legend bladers( which lloked useless against Diablo).

in the name of Chuck Norris, 4 stars, check it out
Yeah, I got the same thing.
I watched it on Youtube, and I don't keep up with the anime, so I apologize if this is OLLLLDDDD news buttttt...
WTF WHEN DID DOJI COME BACK D:
(Dec. 28, 2011  12:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Yeah, I got the same thing.
I watched it on Youtube, and I don't keep up with the anime, so I apologize if this is OLLLLDDDD news buttttt...
WTF WHEN DID DOJI COME BACK D:

He had already come back twice in the manga ...
(Dec. 28, 2011  12:06 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: WTF WHEN DID DOJI COME BACK D:

In the Manga, all the time.

In the anime, he returned in like, 134 but was officially revealed in the episode before this one (141: Zeus' Barrier).
Uhh...you mean to say Episode 140 isnt it? IDK why but megaupload has been blocked on my PC so I got this from youtube. And this episode is awesome indeed...I really hope that there will be even better battles to follow
(Dec. 28, 2011  10:00 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: Uhh...you mean to say Episode 140 isnt it? IDK why but megaupload has been blocked on my PC so I got this from youtube. And this episode is awesome indeed...I really hope that there will be even better battles to follow

Yeah, I did mean to say 140, sorry! I was typing on my phone at that point.