0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
It seems that Doji's hair is no longer neat,I don't suppose he will use his comb anymore,or tuxedo.
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is also a new character that seems like a girl, who owns Fusion Hades.

Wait, Pluto dont possessed Fusion Hades???
(Dec. 18, 2011  5:12 AM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: Wait, Pluto dont possessed Fusion Hades???

I did not actually watch the episode, but I saw a new character, plus Fusion Hades out of nowhere, so I made that association ...
Ryuuga was like Vegeta when he was fighting Cell.

The episode was ok but i dont know where that Fusion Hades girl came from :?
wow doji's back ! I hope he got a new bey seriously daku worf in 4D! lol
(Dec. 18, 2011  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is also a new character that seems like a girl, who owns Fusion Hades.

It's Pluto (The masked man). He just took out his mask.
Just look at the current opening. He has the same hair on the Opening too. It's shown there when he takes off his mask, except his face is dark.

You're all funny thinking it's a girl. It's the same character as "Pluto", the masked Man.
(Dec. 18, 2011  5:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  5:12 AM)DarkScythe-Crow Wrote: Wait, Pluto dont possessed Fusion Hades???

I did not actually watch the episode, but I saw a new character, plus Fusion Hades out of nowhere, so I made that association ...

New character is Pluto. He looks like a girl but it's his real appearance.
Fusion Hades is the red Bey who battled Jade Jupiter in this episode ?
Also, why doesn't Doji look like a Cyborg in the Anime? I thought he would, just like in the manga.
(Dec. 18, 2011  1:52 PM)Jrx Wrote: Also, why doesn't Doji look like a Cyborg in the Anime? I thought he would, just like in the manga.

I guess it's not really needed for him to be a cyborg in the anime, even though he seeming died in Metal Fusion.
__

Doji did mention Dr. Ziggurat in the episode too. Didn't catch quite what he said about him though. Regardless, it was a great episode where we finally get to see Pluto's face and bey as well. Still unsure on whether Pluto's male or female though now. He/She kinda looks like Subaru from Cross Fight B-Daman. Only slightly though...
(Dec. 18, 2011  10:57 AM)Jrx Wrote: It's Pluto (The masked man). He just took out his mask.
Just look at the current opening. He has the same hair on the Opening too. It's shown there when he takes off his mask, except his face is dark.

You're all funny thinking it's a girl. It's the same character as "Pluto", the masked Man.

What hahah.

You do not see the clear feminine traits on his face ? As if.
Pluto and Doji..... Hmm. Interesting episode, but now I anticipate Doji's new Beyblade.
Most probably:-
No more stylish comb,no more tuxedo.Much more evil Serious
I look forward to see who owns Fusion Hades.
The download didn't work.
Thanks for episode 140!! Lots of action in this episode! I could tell by the huge download size!
(Dec. 18, 2011  2:04 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2011  1:52 PM)Jrx Wrote: Also, why doesn't Doji look like a Cyborg in the Anime? I thought he would, just like in the manga.

I guess it's not really needed for him to be a cyborg in the anime, even though he seeming died in Metal Fusion.
__

Doji did mention Dr. Ziggurat in the episode too. Didn't catch quite what he said about him though. Regardless, it was a great episode where we finally get to see Pluto's face and bey as well. Still unsure on whether Pluto's male or female though now. He/She kinda looks like Subaru from Cross Fight B-Daman. Only slightly though...

I'll try to go through a detailed explanation later, but Daidoji did mention that making Ryuga obtain the power of L-Drago, the whole Hades Inc/Spiral force fiasco was all solely to revive Nemesis.
At some point I'm still surprised Ryuuga was so easy influenced by Dadouji, but it was predictable that he would fall the others in the back in my opinion.Perhaps now he realises that he needs to work together with the other Legendary Bladers Uncertain

Hm? *reads through Thread* I thought Pluto is a male..refering to his voice..but his face is quite female..I'm confused.Anyway,I'm looking forward to see him fight.
Pluto anf Fusion Hades go together quite well (Pluto=Hades)
great episode i was very satisfied by it, glad Doji is back cant wait to see his new bey if he was one. one more thing Ryugga and Doji rematch FTW
Can we call him by his real name, "Daidouji", since this episode is clearly only available in Japanese right now ... ? "Doji" sounds as if you were all using a shortcut because you were lazy ...
Fusion Hades indeed does look cool. I am looking forward for Diablo Nemesis--the next episode.