0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
It is a boy who owned Kreis Cgnus. In my opinion, That bey looks so elegent. Love the design. The episode is pretty much exciting than. I like it. And 3 Beys are recealed. How cool is that!
~~~Well, removing this comment since I can't delete it~~~

I'm a bit curious though, Those 5 new characters, are they associates of Johannes then since he prevented Aguma from launching at them?
Uh, ok... Let's try to get information we don't already know...
lol just watched the episode, it was awesome, i'm almost positive that the guy with the hat is daidoji
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:18 PM)Hydron Wrote: lol just watched the episode, it was awesome, i'm almost positive that the guy with the hat is daidoji

He did not really look like Daidouji, although I have not heard his voice yet unfortunately.
(Nov. 13, 2011  10:18 PM)Hydron Wrote: lol just watched the episode, it was awesome, i'm almost positive that the guy with the hat is daidoji

I'm fairly sure Daidouji was killed by Ryuga in the first season? How could it be him?

If I'm honest, He looked more like Sayer from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Uncertain
Yet again how or what tells us a villains return is entirely impossible? Remember Nemesis is an evil force in this universe. A malevolent god.
It was never confirmed that Daidouji died anyway.
I've researched the name Rago further. It turns out that "Ragou" (from Ragou-sei (羅睺星)) is the Japanese translation of Rahu, one of the nine planets in Vedic astrology associated with causing death, chaos and destruction. Seems pretty relevant, fitting in with Nemesis' theme.