0%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
134. Sagittario's Blow
サジタリオの一撃
sajitario no ichigeki
Air date: 2011-11-06

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OT8R0798
*Inb4 sagittario evolution speculation*

Anyway, I hope Kenta isn't so depressing this time.
"The sinister power of Proto Nemesis affected L-Drago too. In order to stop Ryuga from drawing himself towards the forces of darkness again, Kenta challenges him to a battle. No matter how many times he is beaten by Ryuga, Kenta stands up for the sake of Ginga, and for his friends. And then, having become injured all over his body, he finally delivers a Special Spin Move with all his might to L-Drago."
Thank you for the translations (this and the last ones too) Saigo.
Does Kenta get a new special move then?
I really hope Kenta will win.
Hopefully the bey is awesome lookin Grin
(Oct. 13, 2011  5:39 AM)Clarkie Wrote: Hopefully the bey is awesome lookin Grin

We already know what Flame Sagittario looks like ... Or Prototype Nemesis, whatever you were referring to.
hmm i hope like some machanic upgrades libra that would be cool
(Oct. 13, 2011  1:21 PM)Blitzlibra Wrote: hmm i hope like some machanic upgrades libra that would be cool

That has nothing to do with this thread so please post that on Beyblade random thoughts.
Anyways looks like Ryuga is turning evil again so maybe that explains why there is a dragon on the Diablo wheel... and there looks like there is a new sagittario Face design on the nemesis Face so maybe it evolves...
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:29 AM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: Anyways looks like Ryuga is turning evil again so maybe that explains why there is a dragon on the Diablo wheel... and there looks like there is a new sagittario Face design on the nemesis Face so maybe it evolves...

To be fair, there's also a Lion and what seems to be the eyes from Phantom Orion. It's fairly obvious that the wheel just uses designs from the Bladers of the Four Season's beys.

Plus, The description of the episode could be misleading. I mean, you could read it and say "OMG! Kenta's gunna beat Ryuga!" since the end of the description seems to possibly hint towards it.
(Oct. 16, 2011  4:18 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:29 AM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote:

Plus, The description of the episode could be misleading. I mean, you could read it and say "OMG! Kenta's gunna beat Ryuga!" since the end of the description seems to possibly hint towards it.
YEAH but kenta usually Looks like he is winning but then loses so who knows...
Exactly we all know that he won't evolve
Of course I mean if Saggitario was going to do it for this episode then the new saggitario would be coming out very soon. Although I do hope they make one at some point this season.
(Oct. 19, 2011  9:07 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: Exactly we all know that he won't evolve

I never said anything about evolution, Only that Kenta could beat Ryuga in this episode.
He clearly wasn't talking to you...
Wow this episode airs 2 days after my birthday... and i hope this does not end in a battle bladers repeat, and i hope Kenta atleasr ties with Ryuuga in their battle.
I hope this is the episode where flame sagittario evolves in flash sagittario!
Why would they do that.

It's way too early. Duo Uranus hasn't even been shown yet.
Use some common sense. This episode is released this Sunday and Flash Saggitario isn't released for like 4 months. Clearly Saggitario won't evolve anytime soon.
This is a Saggitario special but flash saggitario come out next year so it may not evolve yet but hopefully kenta win againts or at least tie with ryuga been a long time since we saw a decent battle from kenta
(Oct. 13, 2011  5:42 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2011  5:39 AM)Clarkie Wrote: Hopefully the bey is awesome lookin Grin

We already know what Flame Sagittario looks like ... Or Prototype Nemesis, whatever you were referring to.
OH i actually thought sag was gonna evolve in this episode X3X fails4meh.
Flame Sagittario's attack is Diving Claw.

Of course, Ryuuga won, digging Sagittario into a rock, but L Drago Destroy's Face is cracked.
well at least l drago part cracked that must have been interesting
The face cracked? Am I the only one who has a hunch where this could be going?