0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Then what about the guy with long hair that appears in the new arrangement of Kokoro no Yuki? Oh and why Pluto doesn't have Diablo Nemesis is because he only absorbed Jupiter, Orion and Kronos's Fragment of the star. Kai-V, I like the pun with the romaji.
(Oct. 18, 2011  6:45 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Cool, so Pluto's the guy with Nemesis, eh?

I was wondering about that...

No. Read what I wrote again, you are missing a very important word. Pluto does not own Diablo Nemesis.
They said that Pluto was Nemesis' first owner so...

I assume he could be that evil-looking bearded conqueror with the sharp claw-like fingernails in the ancient times that used Nemesis as a weapon of war featured in that scene in "The Legend of Nemesis' Revival" where Dunamis shows Ginga and the others the vision of the past with the battle where the ancient Solar System Bladers defeated Nemesis and sealed it away, with (ancient) Pluto swearing revenge.

Could that Pluto in ancient times and the Pluto in modern times be one and the same?

If so, then how did Pluto survive into modern times, while making himself look a hell of a lot younger?

Or...did he take posession of Julian Konzern's body? Because modern times Pluto looked somewhat like an evil, posessed version of Julian.
(Oct. 22, 2011  5:12 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: They said that Pluto was Nemesis' first owner so...

Unless I missed reading some threads and/or posts, then no, Pluto wasn't ever owner of nemesis, it was Hades. Pluto doesn't even relate to him at all, however he seems to know a lot about him and the bey.
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:38 AM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: So he made Dunamis join his group so that he could steal his legend power along with Chris and Aguma. Very interesting... But since he has 3 legend powers he has Proto Nemesis, 6 powers Nemesis and 9 powers Diablo Nemesis. That may explain the faces of the legend beys and other beys on nemesis Face

sorry, I know there are beyblade calles Proto Nemesis and Diablo Nemesis, but can you tell me what is Nemesis for?
(Oct. 28, 2011  4:05 PM)bnmmoo Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:38 AM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: So he made Dunamis join his group so that he could steal his legend power along with Chris and Aguma. Very interesting... But since he has 3 legend powers he has Proto Nemesis, 6 powers Nemesis and 9 powers Diablo Nemesis. That may explain the faces of the legend beys and other beys on nemesis Face

sorry, I know there are beyblade calles Proto Nemesis and Diablo Nemesis, but can you tell me what is Nemesis for?

It's just this theory that I had about always making a Prototype (Proto) before making the last adjustments (like pegasis and Storm Pegasis) so that they have Nemesis then Diablo Nemesis but I jest eliminated that theory.

But Proto Nemesis will seemingly get stronger for each Legend Power it absorbes making it finally evolve into Diablo Nemesis and from there it just keeps absorbing other beys powers that aren't Legend powers until there are no beys left in the world and then it destroys the world.
(Oct. 29, 2011  11:58 AM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  4:05 PM)bnmmoo Wrote:

It's just this theory that I had about always making a Prototype (Proto) before making the last adjustments (like pegasis and Storm Pegasis) so that they have Nemesis then Diablo Nemesis but I jest eliminated that theory.

But Proto Nemesis will seemingly get stronger for each Legend Power it absorbes making it finally evolve into Diablo Nemesis and from there it just keeps absorbing other beys powers that aren't Legend powers until there are no beys left in the world and then it destroys the world.

thanks for your answer
This episode was quite simply a clear advertisement for the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium, because you could have replaced the first half or more with just the advertisement TAKARA-TOMY did for the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium.

The rest was just talking, and it seems like you understand even less what the characters are saying because you have less time to understand the general concept since the episodes are cut in half.

Also, it seems that characters who have purple associated with their Beyblade will most likely develop two personalities : one for light, one for darkness.

Ah, I suppose I forgot about the usual cliffhanger at the end of the episode :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110630...60286.html
This looks more like the owner of Diablo Nemesis than whoever is supposed to own Duo Uranus, however Duo Uranus gets released before Diablo Nemesis and the cane the character seemed to use made him resemble one of the new characters shown in the opening, which is hidden by shadows and which I thought had to be Duo Uranus' owner.
Can't wait until episode is uploaded. I will wait.
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why Pluto would only resurrect Proto(type) Nemesis and not the actual Nemesis ...

Because i think he needs all of the ledgend beys to resurect diablo nemisis

Hey dranzerx13 when area you posting the episode
Thanks DranzerX13! I really appreciate the hard work you do for us!
Ehmm, Dranzer I can‘t download the episode. It‘s not available. Does somebody have it too?

EDIT: It works sorry for this... >.>
I got an The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Well now this clever little advertisement really built up the anticipation. It'd be even better if it weren't so painfully obtrusive.
that guy talking at the end sounds like Doji and was that Hades
If he ever actually returns (Like Boris in G-Rev) he'd would likely be less human and more of a scarred and brain-dead rag doll.

We could say the man in the top hat owns Duo Uranus, but we shouldn't. Fair and simple.
(Oct. 30, 2011  6:49 PM)Hydron Wrote: that guy talking at the end sounds like Doji and was that Hades

In the credits, that guy has the same voice actor as Daidoji.

Wait the guy with the cane?

That would make sense if it was Doji, A cane for his injuries from Ryuga, the usual suit.
I liked the episode. Especially the first part. EPIC.. except the other part....
(Oct. 30, 2011  1:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This episode was quite simply a clear advertisement for the Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium, because you could have replaced the first half or more with just the advertisement TAKARA-TOMY did for the BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium.

The rest was just talking, and it seems like you understand even less what the characters are saying because you have less time to understand the general concept since the episodes are cut in half.

Also, it seems that characters who have purple associated with their Beyblade will most likely develop two personalities : one for light, one for darkness.

Ah, I suppose I forgot about the usual cliffhanger at the end of the episode :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110630...60286.html
This looks more like the owner of Diablo Nemesis than whoever is supposed to own Duo Uranus, however Duo Uranus gets released before Diablo Nemesis and the cane the character seemed to use made him resemble one of the new characters shown in the opening, which is hidden by shadows and which I thought had to be Duo Uranus' owner.

That's exactly what me and T L- Drago were talking about, however I believe that the man in that picture owns Diablo Nemesis, as his appearance in 'The Legend of Nemesis' Revival' holding Proto Nemesis and *supposedly being buried* and his appearance in the new arrangement of the OP. Because at time of that episode, Duo Uranus 230WD was not known.
Just a quick note:

*Johannes mentions that there is another messenger who is searching for the "Child of the Black Sun", the suitable Legend Blader for Nemesis.
That would co-inside with episode 137, and maybe that guy is *Child of the Black Sun* though It may not be true because he looks too old to be that.
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why Pluto would only resurrect Proto(type) Nemesis and not the actual Nemesis ...

Sorry if this sounds as if it's late, but it's probably worth mentioning:

The actual Nemesis will be fully resurrected only after its passed down to the Child of the Black Sun (+ all the Fragments of the Star).