0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
133. The God of Destruction, Resurrected!?
破壊神、復活!?
Hakaishin, fukkatsu!?
Air date: 2011-10-30

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8W9AJDGJ
Now this is definitively gonna be about Nemesis. If not, then I don't know...
The god of destruction IS referring to Nemesis.

Hakaishin has a few translations, but this one seems to fit.

Hakai = Destruction
Shin/Kami = God
On google translate it's Destructive god so you're right
(Sep. 25, 2011  7:59 PM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: On google translate it's Destructive god so you're right

Google Translate has nothing over individual translation.
I will stop speculating even though everbody else is this episode will talk about Nemesis 100% if not then I have no idea what would happen
Do you mind beyblader05, stop spamming.
Well, anyway so this will be refered to nemesis, i strongly hope there will be a big battle
This ep is most definently going to be interesting. I think in this episode GIngka and followers will know that Nemesis is ressurecting, since their most definently will be some explosion of some sort and dark aura and soch going everywhere yet i doubt Gingka and friends will meet Nemesis himself. Maybe they do get to Nemesis and pluto when he's ressuructed but they wont battle or else theyll have to lose and itll be Gingka and Ryuga's delima all over again in meaning how Gingka loses to the big boss who then walks away letting ginka and his friends live and all that. I cant wait for it.
oh and can anyone tell me when u can download new episodes of 4d when they come on t.v in japan?
Quick question, where do you put the download links for these new episodes now? I know you locked the old thread and are putting together another huge one of all the eps, but I've noticed the new eps still appear on youtube under my subscriptions.
Ryuutarou.- DranzerX13 now releases the links with their respective thread. When a new episodeis released, he will upload its link to its respective thread here on the op.
The summary :
プルートは3つのベイ、ジュピター、クロノス、オリオンの星の欠片の力を集め、破壊神の力を宿すベイ“プロトネメシス”を復活させた。その恐るべき力の片鱗(へんりん)は、はるか遠く離れたWBBA本部の流星(りゅうせい)とヒカルが観測できるほどのものだった。
"Pluto gathers the power of the Fragment of the Star from three beys, Jupiter, Kronos and Orion, and restored "Proto Nemesis", a bey entrusted with the God of Destruction's power. A glimpse of that terrifying power is something that could be witnessed by Ryusei and Hikaru from the WBBA Headquarters, which was a long dsitance away."
I do not know why Pluto would only resurrect Proto(type) Nemesis and not the actual Nemesis ...
Wouldn't Nemesis' Beyblade be one of the keys to his resurrection?

(Oct. 11, 2011  6:28 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Wouldn't Nemesis' Beyblade be one of the keys to his resurrection?

... Is he a Legend Blader ?

Usually you resurrect the character before the Beyblade ...
(Oct. 11, 2011  6:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not know why Pluto would only resurrect Proto(type) Nemesis and not the actual Nemesis ...

Doesn't he need all of the legend bladers for that?
There's also the Black Sun, which would also play a pivotal role in reviving the actual Nemesis seeing that that is its origin.
I read on a Japanese blog that Pluto (puruuto) might actually use that Proto (puroto) Nemesis, it could be his own Beyblade, and that would make a lot of sense since Pluto is not recognised as a planet anymore.
So he made Dunamis join his group so that he could steal his legend power along with Chris and Aguma. Very interesting... But since he has 3 legend powers he has Proto Nemesis, 6 powers Nemesis and 9 powers Diablo Nemesis. That may explain the faces of the legend beys and other beys on nemesis Face
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:38 AM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: So he made Dunamis join his group so that he could steal his legend power along with Chris and Aguma. Very interesting...

That was really obvious.
(Oct. 14, 2011  7:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I read on a Japanese blog that Pluto (puruuto) might actually use that Proto (puroto) Nemesis, it could be his own Beyblade, and that would make a lot of sense since Pluto is not recognised as a planet anymore.

So the name of the masked guy isn't pluto? Plus, he doesn't even appear in the manga, well, at least not yet am I right?
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:23 AM)Flosal Wrote: So the name of the masked guy isn't pluto? Plus, he doesn't even appear in the manga, well, at least not yet am I right?

Yes, it is Pluto.
Cool, so Pluto's the guy with Nemesis, eh?

I was wondering about that...