7.69%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
7.69%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
in the preview, Dunamis seems like a bad guy. What happened to him? IMO Nemisis will ne a strong one, with very very advanced gimmick. like when Ldrago was released, the gimmick was that it was left spin etc.
(Oct. 18, 2011  3:50 PM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2011  1:41 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: You know, Nemesis is supposed to be the Greek god of Balance and Revenge (to help maintain said balance), not necessarily god of Destruction. But that's just TT for you. I'm assuming due to that weird dark corruption/hypnosis thing that Pluto did to Dunamis, Dunamis will be included in this ritual along w/ Johannes' group? And now we're positive that Johannes is not a Legend Blader, just someone like Masamune, who has a 4D-esque bey, but no Legend power?

Wrong. The Greek GODDESS is named Nemesis. She is the goddess of Revenge and Destruction.
Obviously Takara Tomy didn't read the fine print on Wikipedia XD

If you want to be like that, I even checked Wikipedia to confirm what I know. It's BALANCE. Not Destruction. Wikipedia never mentions destruction. Plus, I took Greek Mythology. I accidentally called Nemesis a god when it should be goddess, but Nemesis is the goddess of revenge, which keeps balance by exacting it when it is due.

JCx06 Dunamis got hit with the dark energy thing that Pluto used on him in episode 127, I think.
There was almost nothing interesting in this episode except the end ...

That'd likely have to do with the forced abridging?
(Oct. 23, 2011  1:34 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: That'd likely have to do with the forced abridging?

I do not think so, since the end was the sort of "cliffhanger" you would see at the end of a real Beyblade episode.
I think I will agree with Kai-V and also after waiting for Dranzer to upload the episode.
when is dranzerx13 uploading the episode
I have to re-download the episode, as it didn't fully download (which I didn't realize till after it was encoded) and the ending theme was messed up. I should have it up within a few hours. Sorry for the technical difficulties.

EDIT: I just got my raw capper's email, and he says there was a glitch in the ED, some seconds missing. Had to do with his EPG.
This episode is only 134 MB. Does it have to do with the few seconds that's missing? it's way smaller compared to the usual episodes.
Yep, nothing here folks. I'm at least grateful the next few episodes will likely pick up pace. They pretty much have to at this point.
I had a thought that perhaps this cut of the episodes to fifteen minutes was partly intentional. As I mentioned in the Beyblade General forum, Takara waited for G Revolution to be done broadcasting in North America before they really announced that Beyblade production was suspended, near 2006, although it might have simply been coincidental. However, Beyblade is quite popular outside Japan too, so TAKARA-TOMY might want to extend the series so it lasts longer, and so they could start another hiatus around the same time when "Metal Fury" will be over in the Western countries too. Otherwise, TAKARA-TOMY would have to wait almost a complete year before being 'able' to announce the hiatus, if sales are really bad enough to warrant a hiatus.
i just hope the episode is good
uh the episode is already out nicholasm.