Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
130. The Monster's Identity
怪物(モンスター)の正体
Monsutā no shōtai
Air date: 2011/10/09

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6V6FIE6O

Note: Full episode including ED and Preview.
i have a hunch that the monster would be quetzalcoatl....
(Sep. 12, 2011  12:34 PM)LR Blader Wrote: i have a hunch that the monster would be quetzalcoatl....

... and not Nemesis? Nor the Black Sun?
i never thought of it being nemesis cuz quetz will be released after orion...
It seems too soon for the black sun to appear though. Also I kinda assume that if the monster was the black sun it would just have destroyed Leone in the previous episode instead of just annoying him.
This episode is going to be a mental trip isn't it?
I think it is too early for the main enemy to appear, so I think nemesis and the black sun are out of the question.
"Kyoya ended up battling with Yu. The monster, provoked by their intensifying battle, delivers a blow from both sides, but it is discovered by both of them so it escapes at full speed. Kyoya and Yu track down the monster with instant co-operation."
And i was thinking all this time why Yu appears in the intro , now everything is clear ... thanks Saigo
Yup everything is clear... Apart from what the monster is which is the only bit anyone cares about.
yu? finally he appears in the anime! wonder if he has more power now.
YES finally Yu appears I have been waiting for him to come. It would be cool if he had a new libra but I know that's impossible. Hmm Yu and Kyoya cooperating? Doesn't seem likely....
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:50 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I think it is too early for the main enemy to appear, so I think nemesis and the black sun are out of the question.

Yet the last few episodes had made this season seem a little..... Fast-forwarded kinda? Everything happening right now just seems so foreboding.
Wow Yu will return in this ep, That's good! i was waiting to see him.
Want to see this ep XD
(Sep. 13, 2011  1:26 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:50 PM)Nwolf Wrote: I think it is too early for the main enemy to appear, so I think nemesis and the black sun are out of the question.

Yet the last few episodes had made this season seem a little..... Fast-forwarded kinda? Everything happening right now just seems so foreboding.

um in the first series the main villain appeared in episode 13... So far with this season we haven't seen them and the series is halfway done so I wouldn't agree. Maybe it's cause in this season there's a villain trying to destroy the world.
Don't forget, the MAIN villian in the second season wasn't released until near the end of the series.
Yeah but that's mainly cause they were travelling.
Yu is back nice to see him hopefully he is a lot stronger
I wonder if the monster has something to do with Quetzalcoatl.
(Sep. 25, 2011  5:18 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: I wonder if the monster has something to do with Quetzalcoatl.

It's kinda obvious cuz titi apears in the episode b4 but there might be a chance that they don't reveal the name of the bey, wich they do in this episode
Hmm if its pretty obvious Kyoya and Yu find Titi then what about Ryuto if he left Gingka and the others to find Titi?
Other summary:

"Kyoya ended up battling with Yu, who he somehow just happened to have encountered. However, having been provoked by their intensifying battle, the monster strikes from its end! Kyoya and Yu, who were chasing after the monster which was discovered by both of them and fled at lightning-speed, corner the monster inside some ruins while instantly working together!"
After watching the previews; It's pretty clear now that the Monster is actually Quetzalcoatl. Just thought I'd share.