5.56%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
The OP time has been cut in half, and we get new video scenes during that. The episode itself was around 10 minutes. The ED video was sped up, and cut down as well. The preview was 15 seconds. The whole episode was around 12 minutes just as expected.
We actually got a new opening, but still the same song. Both opening and ending were shorter.

This episode actually seemed to have a better, more tolerable length than some other episodes : it was just short enough not to actually become boring or anything, although Yuu arguing and insisting that Kyouya and him should battle was pointless.

It would have been annoying if there had been a B-Daman commercial during the 4D episode but no Beyblade commercial during the B-Daman episode, but I stayed a few more minutes and there was indeed an advertisement for Beyblade, at least.

The Beyblade episode did not even start at 8:30. They showed two commercials before finally starting it, so it began more around 8:31.
(Oct. 02, 2011  12:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We actually got a new opening, but still the same song. Both opening and ending were shorter.

This episode actually seemed to have a better, more tolerable length than some other episodes : it was just short enough not to actually become boring or anything, although Yuu arguing and insisting that Kyouya and him should battle was pointless.

It would have been annoying if there had been a B-Daman commercial during the 4D episode but no Beyblade commercial during the B-Daman episode, but I stayed a few more minutes and there was indeed an advertisement for Beyblade, at least.

The Beyblade episode did not even start at 8:30. They showed two commercials before finally starting it, so it began more around 8:31.

Yeah, I noticed that too. The Prologue has been removed as well. The opening had almost completely different scenes. The ending was shortened by about 5 seconds and the preview was 10 seconds. The preview for the next episode is on the TV Tokyo site now though and displays it as being nine seconds?

Overall, that episode length was okay, Yu's arguing did take forever, but it's set the stage for the next episode. Titi did appear but was wearing a mask and hid behind a rock the whole time as well.

EDIT: Is anyone else puzzled why, in the episode they debut Yu, they remove him from the intro?
(Oct. 02, 2011  1:13 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote: EDIT: Is anyone else puzzled why, in the episode they debut Yu, they remove him from the intro?

What intro? You mean the opening? He actually is in the opening.

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110357...31927.html
Upon getting a clearer look, the owner of Nemesis still has way too much hair.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-110357...33176.html
That seems to be a law now in any given anime.

Bad guy has so many wrinkles and veins. Dresses like an (insert era) soldier.
This was such a boring episode. Nothing happened in it at all.
Looool This episode was probably worst anime episode I watched, even naruto filler were better Tongue_out
Wow, it was really not that bad. As I posted, the fact that it was short enough not to be too boring like many other episodes in Metal Fight Beyblade was actually quite pleasing.
Not boring? Absolutely nothing interesting happened in the episode. That's what I call boring.
The Episode was not boring for me, Yuu returns!!
It was good enough.
Well that was...... Something.

This felt more like a filler episode.
and DVD version will also be short ? 10 minutes ?? Uncertain
Oh Yuu how can you be anyone possibly adorable. That just like him to suddenly want to battle.
This was just weird... What was going on??
Just showing Yuu in an episode for the sake of putting him in an episode.