Horrible
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
129. The Lion Going Into the Wilderness
荒野を行く獅子
Arano o iku shishi
Air date: 2011-10-02

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1GF20S9P

Note: My raw capper's EPG stopped the episode during the ED theme, so I hd to take it out, sorry. Next week it should record the whole thing.
"During his travels, Kyoya undertakes the extermination of a monster that is causing trouble by using a bey. Having headed to the mountain recesses where the monster is said to have emerged, the thing that he saw was...."
Is the title right at all ? It was really confusing.
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is the title right at all ? It was really confusing.

Yeah, looks fine.
What could it possibly be? This is interesting
The shadow in the preview definitely seemed short, so it is highly likely Titi, who owns Death Quetzalcoatl.
2011/10/02 - Metal Fight Beyblade 4D (8:30a - 8:45a)
2011/10/02 - Cross Fight B-Daman (8:45a - 9:00a)

From this episode on, 4D is only 10 minutes an episode?
Hasn't that been already known and being discussed in the Anime and Manga Random Thoughts or is this something new?
It is. Trust me. Look on the TV Tokyo site. It also showed the Cross Fight B-Daman trailer during the commercials, and it said 8:45a on the commercial that the new B-Daman series would start.
(Sep. 17, 2011  12:27 PM)Zonder Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2011  3:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently episode 129 is going to be cut to only fifteen minutes, with fifteen minutes of talk-show probably unrelated to Beyblade ? For sure there is a notice in a few places that it is only going to be fifteen-minutes-long.

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/cf_b-dam...index.html

Yes, it appears to be so. When it was first announced, I was worried the new B-Daman show might effect Beyblade somehow as last time the most recent B-Daman trilogy started, it took Beyblade's airing slot. Beyblade currently airs from 8:30 to 9 AM and it looks like the new B-Daman is going to be airing from 8:45 to 9 AM. Makes me wonder how it's going to effect American airings and whether or not we'll get a fourth season this time around.

I think that when the dub airs, they'll make two 10 minute episodes into one episode. Viz Media did that with Ryusei no Rockman, which were like 12 minutes a piece excluding commercials.
From the preview, the episode really did not seem that interesting to last twenty-one minutes anyway.

I wonder if it was planned from the beginning of the production of the 4D episodes that, starting at 129, they would last half as much though.
I bet there will be more than 51 episodes this season since 129+ will be 12 minutes
or so an ep.

SD Gundam Brave Battle Warriors aired on TV Tokyo in a 15 minute time slot with the actual show being 12 minutes (11:55). A prologue, the episode itself, and a whole ending theme and a short next episode preview. This might be how they're going to do Metal Fight Beyblade 4D from 129 onwards.

Here's another theory. First off, the last B-Daman series that aired in Japan had 50 episodes. Most likely, Cross Fight B-Daman will have 50 episodes as well. Now here's where my theory comes in. 26 full 30 minute episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade 4D have already aired. As of October 2, 2011, Cross Fight B-Daman will take half of 4D's original time slot and will probably be 50 episodes like the previous series. If 4D were to have twenty-five 12 minute episodes, then what would air in the 8:30a time slot while the rest of Crash Fight B-Daman finishes? I'm thinking there will be fifty 12 minute episodes and both 4D and Cross Fight B-Daman would end their airings together.
this is a sad news for me, like why only 10 or 12 minutes? it's just so short.
It has become aware to me that Yu could have something with Titi. I remember that Titi had a cloak, as in the manga he/she did.. So, I went to the preview of 128 and well... [Screenshot taken by me]:

All I am saying is that I think there is some relation.. Kai-V or DranzerX13.. what do you see on this?
In the next episode, based on the summary, you can see that Yuu has nothing to do with Titi. Titi also appeared earlier in the season and his face seemed entirely different, not to mention the colour of hair.
"Kyoya goes into the barren wasteland alone. He polished his fangs as a lone wolf to crunch every enemy. During his journey, Kyoya, who became aware of the existence of a monster that was causing trouble in a neighboring village by using a bey, undertakes in only exterminating the monster with a good chance. What awaited him when he headed towards the mountain recesses where the monster appeared was....?"
(Sep. 25, 2011  4:31 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: It has become aware to me that Yu could have something with Titi. I remember that Titi had a cloak, as in the manga he/she did.. So, I went to the preview of 128 and well... [Screenshot taken by me]:

All I am saying is that I think there is some relation.. Kai-V or DranzerX13.. what do you see on this?

your speculation is correct XD
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:24 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: your speculation is correct XD

You post that right after I just refuted it ?
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  1:24 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: your speculation is correct XD

You post that right after I just refuted it ?

(Sep. 12, 2011  4:14 PM)Saigo Wrote: "Kyoya ended up battling with Yu. The monster, provoked by their intensifying battle, delivers a blow from both sides, but it is discovered by both of them so it escapes at full speed. Kyoya and Yu track down the monster with instant co-operation."
XD spoiler alert!
(Sep. 27, 2011  3:53 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:14 PM)Saigo Wrote: "Kyoya ended up battling with Yu. The monster, provoked by their intensifying battle, delivers a blow from both sides, but it is discovered by both of them so it escapes at full speed. Kyoya and Yu track down the monster with instant co-operation."
XD spoiler alert!

That is for episode 130 not 129 Yu is not to appear in 129. And why wold Yu be the monster? Of course the last legend blader would make sense.
(Sep. 25, 2011  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: In the next episode, based on the summary, you can see that Yuu has nothing to do with Titi. Titi also appeared earlier in the season and his face seemed entirely different, not to mention the colour of hair.

But in episode 123 or 124 or which ever it is they show Titi's Ancestor, not Titi himself
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:08 PM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: But in episode 123 or 124 or which ever it is they show Titi's Ancestor, not Titi himself

Obviously he looks exactly like that, it is a kids' show. Why would Yuu have Quetzalcoatl suddenly, really out of nowhere ? He has Libra.
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2011  6:08 PM)cyberzurafa99 Wrote: But in episode 123 or 124 or which ever it is they show Titi's Ancestor, not Titi himself

Obviously he looks exactly like that, it is a kids' show. Why would Yuu have Quetzalcoatl suddenly, really out of nowhere ? He has Libra.

Ok. Looks like I misunderstood something here.