Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
At the end of the ep did that masked guy just turned dunamis to the dark side
(Sep. 25, 2011  5:01 PM)Hydron Wrote: At the end of the ep did that masked guy just turned dunamis to the dark side

"That masked guy" is Pluto, so read the posts on this page to figure it out.
That was a brilliant episode. I hope Chris and Ryuga have a proper battle in the future.
I'm still thinking whether Chris actually joined Johannes' Gang or whether he was abducted. He seemed rather unsettled at the end but he actually agreed at the beginning to side with Johannes Uncertain

And the whole Dunamis thing, I would generally say that Dunamis would have died after shouting that loud but he's a Legend Blader; It's not possible since he's a major storyline character :L Makes you wonder completely, but we'll have to wait for 3/4 episodes before we can actually find out Uncertain
I sort of wanted to faceplam myself when Ginga and Yuki "tried" to explain to Chris about Nemesis. I could just tell Chris was not gonna care what Ginga and them had to say.

I gotta say Kenta is getting even more cool with each episode in this season right.
(Sep. 26, 2011  9:20 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I gotta say Kenta is getting even more cool with each episode in this season right.

Are you being sarcastic? He stopped the battle for like no reason. That was pretty uncool to me.
And after I wrote that "Kenta was such an idiot" too ...
(Sep. 27, 2011  4:03 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Are you being sarcastic? He stopped the battle for like no reason. That was pretty uncool to me.

I wasn't being sarcastic. You have your opinion I have mine. What anyone says won't change it.