Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
128. Orion's Whereabouts
オリオンの行方
Orion no yukue
Air date: 2011-09-25

720p: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJM56HD4
This one either sounds like there gonna talk about Orion or it debuts
^No kidding, sherlock. :\

This is also around the release date of Phantom Orion, so it makes sense. What intrigues me is how they are going to explain how much better BGrin is since TT was already saying how powerful Flame Libra was thanks to ES.
Its Probably About Phantom Orion And How Storng It Is
This is in'a month from now, wanna see it so bad!

Wait, that would mean the release date being VERY late september...
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:23 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Wait, that would mean the release date being VERY late september...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-118-P...-Orion-B-D
Very late September huh? this episode comes out 8 days after the release
I wanna see how orion fits into the story.
Yes but we don't know
(Aug. 29, 2011  10:37 PM)beyblader05 Wrote: Yes but we don't know.

Can you please stop doing this on random topics?
That's what I like but I will stop doing it more often
ooh, this is gonna be cool! Phantom Orion in full view! Hey, after watching preview for Episode 128 , If anyone remembers the 4d opening. Ykno how Johannes jumps down with 4 people silohoutes, what if Chris and Phantom Orion are one of those 4? Could be. A friend told me about it, and i thought about how it could be tru
Or they could be Bey Forest Fist considering them travelling with Johannes, Anyway from the preview it seems Masamune is going to battle Chris, this is going to be exciting! And I'm also looking forward to seeing Phantom Orion BGrin in full action.
It seems that Chris will join Johannes and Aguma's Group!
Ginga will face Chris? Ginga looks stronger in the preview, and performing a new special attack, Maybe!
Cant wait!
Johannes is really bad, he wants to collect all the legend bladers and make them join his group.
Yeah maybe he's performing a new special attack.. I've never seen Ginga performing an attack like that before.

That's wierd cause I have. It's big bang tornado. Anyway yeah from the preview it looks like Ginga's gonna pull a i'm the hero so i'm gonna protect my friends move.
I saw the full preview and it looks like both chris and ryuga are joining johannes's side
(Sep. 21, 2011  2:09 AM)Hydron Wrote: I saw the full preview and it looks like both chris and ryuga are joining johannes's side

Now this is just gettin' messed up. I personally think that Ryuga is there cuz he wants a shot at Chris and Chris wants to go solo cuz he thinks he's to powerful for everybody in Da WORLD!! (just my opinion)
my idea of think episode going to turn out like this. After the deafeat of masamune gingka confront chris while chris says gingka is a worthy oponent do to him winning battle bladers and the big bang bladers to wich gingka agree.johhanes try to get chris to join him but chris refuse him thinking he too powerful that he needs no one help except orion.the battle begin with gingka having trouble beating bearing drive however gingka friends and even ryuga to cheer him on and gingka knows his friends are the gateway to victory

(Sep. 21, 2011  2:09 AM)Hydron Wrote: I saw the full preview and it looks like both chris and ryuga are joining johannes's side

I really don't see Ryuuga as follower type. He's more like the guy who calls his own shots.
That being said, looks like Ginga is facing off with someone, maybe Chris?
As usual, Ryuuga completely "stole the show". Even if it was totally predictable that he would interrupt the battle between the whole of Johannes' gang and Ginga's, it was still not boring. In fact, a lot of scenes with Ryuuga would make great avatars. Kenta was such an idiot.

Of course, Aguma just makes Johannes and the others in their group vanish. Ryuuga can teleport not only him, but Kenta as well through lightning ...

The part at the end where Pluto seems to "take control" over Dunamis was quite curious. He seemed to be talking about 'Hades' a lot too from what I understood, so the only thing I know for sure is that once again Hasbro has made a stupid decision and they will have to figure out what to do when "Hades Kerbecs" exists but something else in the next season has "Hades" in its name as well ...

Overall, it was a quite good episode to watch randomly when you have not been watching many of the latest episodes.
So the last legend blader represents Pluto and has a bey with hades in it's name? I think it might be Damian. They've shown all the old chars from season 2 including jack but not Damian yet.
(Sep. 25, 2011  8:16 AM)Hydron Wrote: So the last legend blader represents Pluto and has a bey with hades in it's name? I think it might be Damian. They've shown all the old chars from season 2 including jack but not Damian yet.

Read around. Pluto is the name of the bad guy with googles so far. He talks of Hades because he was the first user of Nemesis. Forget about Damian and Jack being related to legend bladers at all.
Just saw the episode. Guys, I must say this is a Must Watch! But at the last of the episode... I didn‘t like that... Unhappy