0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
3.70%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
maybe in this tournament the two bladers who reach the final stadium first are in the final battle
That could be the case but maybe Ginga and Ryuga get to battle next and then two winners play each other it would be cool to see Chris vs Ryuga that was USELESS SPECULATION!
Cant wait to see Masamune and Chris Battle in the Tournament
Finally Phantom Orion will appear!
it showed Phantom Orion defeating many bladers in the tournament in the preview and i hope that Chris is powerful and even defeats Ginga
I highly doubt he will beat Ginga. Chris being intro'd like that is very typical of most characters in Metal Fight Beyblade.
I bet they won't even battle
If GInga can beat Ryuuga, then he's #1 again!
OFF-TOPIC!
I'm very postive that Chris will beat masamune.
Usually when a new beyblade is released in anime it goes:

1. Shows new power that seems really powerful. Amazes everybody.
2. Repeat step one.
3. popularity starts to wear down.
4.may repeat step one with new powers or new version of beyblade, and then finally starts losing a lot.

This has actually happened a lot, like with Daichi, Tsubasa, and so many others.
And of course I can't wait to see what happens. Grin
It's not like this show is hard to predict. If Masamune wins I will be amazed but it clearly won't happen.
But this can impossibly be the final because there still is Ginga, Ryuga, Johannes, possibly Yuki and I'm sure that some other blader are left so it isn't the finals.
the same thing happened with aguma he beat Ginga and Yuki ALMOST single handed. afterwards Kyoya seemed to beat him with ease...
with masamune being my fave character I really!!!! want him to win but the chances are quite slim...
hey it could be a draw as well... that's what happened with king and masamune(at first)...
The way TT introduced phantom makes it almost undisputed that Chris will win but then again MFB might change things up for once... Chocked_2
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:18 PM)zurafablader99 Wrote: But this can impossibly be the final because there still is Ginga, Ryuga, Johannes, possibly Yuki and I'm sure that some other blader are left so it isn't the finals.

If you watched the preview, you would have noticed that Johannes got defeated.

The only players that are left are Yuki, Ryuga, Chris, and Masamune.

USELESS SPECULATION
I'm pretty sure it's gonna go like this: Masamune VS Chris and Yuki VS Ryuga. I'm hoping Masamune wins because he's only won 1 single battle >.>
I feel bad for Yuki, he's gonna get tortured against Ryuga.........AGAIN!
can't what for this episode

masamune vs chris this might be masamune hardest battle because he going to fight the ultimate stamina beyblade
yuki vs ryuga yuki probably end up losing to ryuga.
What a Rubbish Design!

[Huge images removed.]
(Sep. 18, 2011  7:03 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:18 PM)zurafablader99 Wrote: But this can impossibly be the final because there still is Ginga, Ryuga, Johannes, possibly Yuki and I'm sure that some other blader are left so it isn't the finals.

If you watched the preview, you would have noticed that Johannes got defeated.

The only players that are left are Yuki, Ryuga, Chris, and Masamune.

USELESS SPECULATION
I'm pretty sure it's gonna go like this: Masamune VS Chris and Yuki VS Ryuga. I'm hoping Masamune wins because he's only won 1 single battle >.>
I feel bad for Yuki, he's gonna get tortured against Ryuga.........AGAIN!

Didn't see that b4 now... Well scratch my speculation away then
But there's still Ginga so there can't be a semi finals with 5 bladers
Episode download links will be in their respective discussion thread along with a poll.
Loooks like i cnt get to see the new episode till tmoro I got freaking school ==" so nite guys
First Post updated. Episode link available,
thanks for the upload, aprreciate your hard work.
Amazing! just amazing best episode so far! haha
I hate the fact that they made Chris looked so overpowered but hopefully the same thing that happened with Kyoya And Aguma will happen with Masamune and Chris!
thanks Dranzerx13 for the link!
All I can say is... HOLY CARP. Orion is a total and undeniable boss.
I actually had the impression someone would be killed. Holy shiate. O_O
An amazing episode, only thing that was wrong was the tournament structure. I would've liked to have seen more battles, but I guess they couldn't show it all.

Orion looked amazing, did anyone manage to catch the name of the special move Chris used? I just hope that they don't do to him what they did to Aguma and Bao.
Good Episode, Masamune lost against Chris, that's sad!
Chris is much Stronger than expected!
Thank you DranzerX13 for the link, i'm downloading it now.