Metal Face (MF) Lightning LDrago 100CS

Hi everyone! I'm not the type to usually open up topics, but, this is something that I'd like to share - Also, I checked the Beyblade Customizations Forum, and something like this was not brought to anyone's attention yet, so I'm safe (I hope).

Alright, let's get down to the dirty work.

Equipment
- MF Lightning LDrago 100CS
- MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull C145WB (Earth Mold 2 borrowed from friend)
- MF Earth (Mold 2) Bull GB145WB (Earth Mold 2 and GB145 borrowed from friend)
- White Launcher Grip with Grip Rubber (used with Bey Launcher L and Bey Launcher Suspension)
- Hasbro Launcher Grip with Hasbro Bey Launcher

Stadium
- MFB Attack Type Stadium (borrowed from friend)

Concept
- The concept that I was going for was to put a heavier body (Face, Clear Wheel and Metal Wheel) on top of the CS Bottom. As the combo MF Lightning LDrago _____RF proved to be a success, I was searching for a Customization that CS can be revered to somewhere along the lines of MF Lightning LDrago _____RF.

So, I thought to use a proven devastating Wheel combo (Lightning LDrago) with more weight to reduce the Wheels' recoil (Metal Face) on top of a top-tier Track (100) and a rather interesting Attack Bottom (Coat Sharp).

Method
- In the following tests, MF Earth Bull C145WB and MF Earth Bull GB145WB are launched first, while the latter, MF Lightning LDrago 100CS, is launched immediately after the first by the Sliding Shoot technique.

Test 1 - MF Lightning LDrago 100CS vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB

Legend:
MF Lightning LDrago 100CS = L LD
MF Earth Bull C145WB = E B
Knock Out = K.O.
Out Spin = O.S.

Test 2 - MF Lightning LDrago 100CS vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB

Legend:
MF Earth Bull GB145WB = E B
Knock Out = K.O.
Out Spin = O.S.

Test 3 - MF Lightning LDrago 100CS vs. Burn (Mold 1) Bull 145SD

Legend:
Burn Bull 145SD = B B
Knock Out = K.O.
Out Spin = O.S.

Conclusion

Before I commence my conclusion, I would like to apologize again if anyone has posted a test of this already. I truly have done my best into looking at the Beyblade Customizations Forum for test results of the said (MF Lightning LDrago 100CS) Beyblade.

In conclusion, I can say with the provided evidence, MF Lightning LDrago 100CS can be quite the deadly Beyblade. From looking at my results, you, the audience, can clearly see that this Beyblade can easily send a top-tier Defensive Beyblade out the exits of the Stadium.

However, I cannot say that this combo is "top-tier" for certain, because at this point in time, there have no been reported results of the said Custom posted, unless I am mistaken. I am beseeching anyone who has the parts to test this Beyblade, and post his or her results on this thread. Furthermore, I would like to encourage people to try this out on the following Tracks: CH120 and D125.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
I like the idea, and it'd seems like it'd be able to absorb spin more effectively than RF - were the outspins by a large margin? It definitely shows promise.
Can you try testing against a stamina combination? Though this combo has a great win rate against defence customizations your combo may perform poorly against stamina types, ie Kei's destabilizer combo.
At the Captain: the Out Spins performed by L LD were only two to three seconds apart from E B. So to answer your question, the answer is no unfortunately. I may do some quick re-tests to see - I was fairly surprised to see that L LD could even O.S. E B.

At Fyuuor: I initially did not, seeing as how I thought giving the test Beyblade the advantage would not prove to be useful in my results, but you do raise a very valid point. When I get home tonight, I'll start to run some tests against Burn (Mold 1) Bull 145SD and post the results in the O.P.
wow i am impressed. when/if you get the chance, test it agianst a stamina top tier. and if possible, test it agianst the current top tier Ldrago. I believe it is MF Lightning Ldrago100RF (upper mode)

speaking of which, what mode is this in?
does this mean that CS with the addition of an MF cam surpase most current top tier attack types? think of the possibilities. MF Storm Pegasis 100CS is one i am thinkong of right now
Storm is honestly the last thing you should be thinking of.
At Leonwind: Fyuuor did mention to me about testing this against a top-tier Stamina combo, which I have and posted; the results are now in the O.P. under Test 3 - MF Lightning LDrago 100CS vs. Burn (Mold 1) Bull 145SD.

My Custom was in Upper Mode, and to answer your previous question, I, as well as others here on the Forum, don't really see how putting this against another Attack Type could draw in viable results. I also don't want to open a fresh L LDrago if I don't have to.

CS is at its prime when heavier weight is placed on it, so this may surpass current top-tier Attack Combos, but I have my doubts. Furthermore, one person (that being myself), is not able to determine even with these results that this can surpass our current top-tier Attack Types.

Storm is indeed the last thing I'm planning on using, and since it was taken off from the top-tier list, you need not worry Frowny.

Back at Leonwind, I was thinking of using Ray next over Storm.
forgot about that. sorry.

i say this definatly has toptier potential. well done
also, i ment take MF Lightning Ldrago100RF (Upper) and pit it agianst the same beys your kick butt custom went up agianst.
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:16 PM)Leonwind Wrote: also, i ment take MF Lightning Ldrago100RF (Upper) and pit it agianst the same beys your kick butt custom went up agianst.

MF Lightning LDrago 100RF would probably do about the same, if not better. Not that I'm speculating or lazy to run more tests, it's just that MF Lightning LDrago 100RF has been proven to be top-tier.
(Sep. 25, 2010  5:26 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2010  2:16 PM)Leonwind Wrote: also, i ment take MF Lightning Ldrago100RF (Upper) and pit it agianst the same beys your kick butt custom went up agianst.

MF Lightning LDrago 100RF would probably do about the same, if not better. Not that I'm speculating or lazy to run more tests, it's just that MF Lightning LDrago 100RF has been proven to be top-tier.

Hmm would you mind if I add this to the potential top tier list? I will post test results when I have time... also, what was the condition of your CS?
(Sep. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: What was the condition of your CS?

I've had it for a month, so I'd say it's near mint.

Edit: I'd be happy if this could go to the top-tier list (same with Ray, hint hint...), but more testing needs to be done.
(Sep. 27, 2010  5:24 AM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2010  4:56 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: What was the condition of your CS?

I've had it for a month, so I'd say it's near mint.

Edit: I'd be happy if this could go to the top-tier list (same with Ray, hint hint...), but more testing needs to be done.

Yup I added this to the potential top tier list and linked to this thread. I will test this out when I get time...