Metal Face Gravity Perseus D125/AD145RF

(Dec. 16, 2010  10:06 PM)Dan Wrote: If only I could purchase both Reshuffle Sets.. >:J
How is this with LRF..?

I have to wear in my LRF a lot before I can use it, but we can usually predict it's performance based on its mirrored counterpart. It's quicker than RF for sure in both Spin-Directions.

Edit: Again, is it okay for me to add the video to the OP?
Amazing results! It now makes me want to get Perseus! But after watching the vid, I fear it's almighty smash power. But it seems to push beys out of the arena, rather then violently smashing them out... interesting...
Watch Fyuuor's video when he does MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F vs. MF Gravity Perseus D125RF. My Perseus gets slaughtered, but comes close.

Anyway... back on topic, guys. =)
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:49 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2010  10:06 PM)Dan Wrote: If only I could purchase both Reshuffle Sets.. >:J
How is this with LRF..?

I have to wear in my LRF a lot before I can use it, but we can usually predict it's performance based on its mirrored counterpart. It's quicker than RF for sure in both Spin-Directions.

Edit: Again, is it okay for me to add the video to the OP?

Hey why not? It is relevant to our testing so it should be there. Mind if I add it to my thread as well? I was thinking of compiling all the GP tests into one huge thread so users can more easily compare results.
I think it is better to have a thread for each combination respectively, whichever GP combo is the best will probably make it to top-tier status and be most properly noticed.
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:31 AM)Dan Wrote: I think it is better to have a thread for each combination respectively, whichever GP combo is the best will probably make it to top-tier status and be most properly noticed.

If it were any other combo, yes, but as GP is getting good results for most of the track heights, I personally think that a compilation would be better in order for people to see which heights are good in what situations. I mean, look at all the tracks it was tested on, it always got good results...
LLD gets good results on most track heights as well.. :\ We didn't need an entire thread with them all bunched up.
I suppose High track attack - GB145, low - C145. :U I could be mixing it up..
hmm you guys are real smart (dont mean to be off-topic)
.. We just know what we talk about for the most part, you will too sooner or later.
Also; Mephiles ftw.
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:55 AM)Dan Wrote: .. We just know what we talk about for the most part, you will too sooner or later.
Also; Mephiles ftw.

lol. I agree, C145 still plays a vital role especially with the introduction of the 85 track... Oh and I just tested GP CH120R2F, except my lil bro ruined the CH120 so the R2F was SUPER loose. Therefore, my tests are invalid... bleh.
(Dec. 18, 2010  12:44 AM)Dan Wrote: LLD gets good results on most track heights as well.. :\ We didn't need an entire thread with them all bunched up.
I suppose High track attack - GB145, low - C145. :U I could be mixing it up..

230 as well.
But C145 isn't really a competitive threat.
I have no clue about R145, which is why I didn't state it in replacement of C145. But yeah, its true.
Haha, gotta get used to 230..
Like I said last time you posted a video; can you put a CS on that bull? Speechless MF Earth Bull GB145CS.
(Dec. 18, 2010  3:20 PM)Dan Wrote: Like I said last time you posted a video; can you put a CS on that bull? Speechless MF Earth Bull GB145CS.

Im sorry Dan.My CS is quete worn and barely stays in stamina mode.If i launch without banking,it just rides the Tornado Ridge.Please disregard my statement.Thanks.
Hmmm is Gravity perseus with rubber tip better with Metal face or without it?
With MF.
After watching beybladerpatrick's video, I still hold to my belief that GP has WAY more attack potential on higher tracks such as 145, maybe even 130. I will make a video later on making a comparison.
(Dec. 18, 2010  7:54 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: After watching beybladerpatrick's video, I still hold to my belief that GP has WAY more attack potential on higher tracks such as 145, maybe even 130. I will make a video later on making a comparison.

Oh so would it be better with a normal 145 track or AD145 track?
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:44 AM)lws803 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2010  7:54 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: After watching beybladerpatrick's video, I still hold to my belief that GP has WAY more attack potential on higher tracks such as 145, maybe even 130. I will make a video later on making a comparison.

Oh so would it be better with a normal 145 track or AD145 track?

I would say AD145 as this gives gravity more momentum due to more weight.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:47 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I would say AD145 as this gives gravity more momentum due to more weight.

Hmmm is this combo good then? MF gravity perseus/ AD145/ R2F
Essentially, yes seeing how both RF and R^F are both top tier.
Hmmm then how about MF Gravity Perseus/ R145/ R2F. Heard that the rubber track from Rock Giraffe can be used too with the Gravity perseus, just not sure if AD145 or R145 would be better on Gravity Perseus.
(Dec. 19, 2010  2:51 AM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm is this combo good then? MF gravity perseus/ AD145/ R2F

LW803: Are you freaking kidding me?!
We are in a thread about this very custom, mind looking at the results?! Don't be dense. :\