Metal Face Gravity Perseus D125/AD145RF

i like normal 125 (no gimmic) better than d 125
(Nov. 23, 2010  2:09 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: i like normal 125 (no gimmic) better than d 125
Too bad for you ...
i like normal 125 (no gimmic) better than d 125 beecause it has more centered weight (though just as negligible as df145 over 145)
(Nov. 23, 2010  3:33 AM)darkaries24 Wrote: i like normal 125 (no gimmic) better than d 125 beecause it has more centered weight (though just as negligible as df145 over 145)
... Can you stop writing comments like that which are not particularly interesting and post valid test results illustrating something instead ?
This really piqued my curiosity. Having a brand new Gravity Perseus, had nothing to do with this testing session.

Equipment
  • Bey Launcher with Launcher Grip, and Bey Suspension - For Gravity Perseus
  • Bey Launcher with Launcher Grip - Earth Bull

Stadium
  • Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Type Stadium

Beyblades Tested
  • MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF - All Takara Tomy Parts -
    • RF is slightly used (literally opened hours ago)
    • Perseus set to Counter Mode
    • Perseus is set launched in Right Spin
  • MF Earth Bull GB145WB - Takara Tomy Parts
    • WB is used, but not worn

My Results:
MF Gravity Perseus AD145 RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB
MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF 40% VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB

I had to say when I started testing, that I was very pleased with the powerful smash attack. Earth Bull was literally being flung from the stadium at great speed, Very similar to MF Pegasis 145RF. The testing went on and it seemed as if MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF was starting to suffer from consistency issues, at times the KO was instantaneous especially at the start of a round, sometimes it occurred late in the round, lastly the recoil was so great that MF Gravity Perseus AD145RF itself was knocked out more than a few times, and this occurred at random times during the rounds as well. When the attack did take hold, it was amazing. When it did not, MF Earth Bull GB145WB would win by out spin (of course).

I do feel that Gravity Perseus has very good Smash attack. Attack types do perform differently and there is a definite learning curve. Launching MF Pegasis 145RF is very different from launching Ray Gil 100RF, the tilt has to be handled differently, as well as the amount of slide you give the launch. Pegasis feels (and is) heavier, while Ray Gil is so much lighter, so less force for the slide has to be used. Just using banking does not generate enough force for me to KO another bey.

Perhaps after more practice the Smash attack would be more consistent? I have to say that each of the launches ended up in a successful flower pattern, with great contact between the two beys. I will certainly continue to do more testing with these parts.

Off Topic - Attack Type VS Attack Type
Try D125 or T125 in right-spin Counter Mode. I didn't really like Gravity at that height from my testing anyway.

But I really appreciate your results. We need more people to test, and I'm glad you posted some results.
(Nov. 24, 2010  1:29 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Try D125 or T125 in right-spin Counter Mode. I didn't really like Gravity at that height from my testing anyway.

But I really appreciate your results. We need more people to test, and I'm glad you posted some results.

whats the purpose of t125, it makes the bey stay in the same place (to negible effects) which defeats the purpose of an attack type, or maybe slow it down to an extent so that it maybe it will be classified as "safe to use" in tournament grounds (yes, i know i'm dreaming)
Thanks 桃太郎, I do enjoy the hobby, and I definitely do not mind the testing. I followed your suggestion and started testing Gravity Perseus T125RF.

Equipment
  • Bey Launcher with Launcher Grip

Stadium
  • Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Type Stadium

Beyblades Tested
  • MF Gravity Perseus T125RF - All Takara Tomy Parts
    • RF is slightly used
    • Perseus set to Counter Mode
    • Perseus is set launched in Right Spin
  • MF Earth Bull GB145WB - Takara Tomy Parts - Earth Wheel Mold 2
    • WB is used, but not worn

My results:
Gravity Perseus T125RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB
MF Gravity Perseus T125RF 65% VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB

For the testing, I made sure to launch in a perfect flower pattern for Gravity Perseus T125RF every time. I redid a round if it was not.

After warming up a bit, doing those rounds, I redid the test, I rotated the stadium so I was facing a stadium wall when I launched. In the earlier test, I was facing a gap in the stadium, I did this just to factor in another variable.

The second test results:
Gravity Perseus T125RF VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB
MF Gravity Perseus T125RF 60% VS MF Earth Bull GB145WB

Give or take a few variables, such as my launch style (although I did make a conscious effort to get the best possible launch with the most strength), and stadium walls, and exits, I would have to conclude that Gravity Perseus T125RF at this height is better than Gravity Perseus AD145RF, which I had tested previously.

The times that Gravity Perseus T125RF lost to OS was when it battered MF Earth Bull GB145WB around the stadium, but did not KO due to lucky stadium wall saves, or not having the speed to do the KO. Like all attack types, the chances of KO diminished very rapidly as a round progresses, Gravity Perseus T125RF has horrible, horrible stamina due to its weight.

The smash was considerable for Gravity Perseus T125RF, if a little erratic. It reminded me a little bit of the Rock metal wheel, where there was okay smash, but was not very reliable, or very consistent.

Off Topic Comments
Yes i have tested it, there is a slight diffrence, that you can perfectly see if you have a worn rf, but i'm not sure how this will effect a high speed perfect condition rf. I could make a video if you like!
I prefer D125, because it isn't spin-biased to right or left, as opposed to T125.
nice to see gravity is being tested as an attack wheel...
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:01 AM)masterofallbeys Wrote: Yes i have tested it, there is a slight diffrence, that you can perfectly see if you have a worn rf, but i'm not sure how this will effect a high speed perfect condition rf. I could make a video if you like!

Unfortunately a worn RF is much slower than a prime RF (making your argument moot in my opinion). I have tested against D125, and have visually, and results-wise shown not much difference between T125 or D125. The effects of T125's blades do not translate into measurable performance differences.

(Nov. 26, 2010  1:17 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: I prefer D125, because it isn't spin-biased to right or left, as opposed to T125.

I get similar results from both D125, and T125, for both left, and right spin. From my tests, I prefer Right Spin a lot more though. Opinions by Yamislayer, and Tests by Fyuuor do show that Left Spin at a lower height is better against RS based defense customs...
Interesting Result i might have to get GP For Facing a Def Bey
I did some formal testing on GPD last night and the results for both Counter and Defense modes were surprisingly similar..

Considering the fact that my "full power" launch is a little bit on the weak side, I did some practice shots with both modes to see if I could get better results from launching harder. Not surprisingly, both Counter and Defense Modes showed a lot more smash when launched extremely hard. Although I still seemed to be getting harder hits from Defense Mode with weaker launches, I did see the insane smash that supports previous claims about Counter Mode. While I did not test this extensively, it seems that Counter and Defense Modes show similar smash capabilities when launched at MAXIMUM POWER.
Equipment
Bey Launcher+Launcher Grip Used For Both
MFB Attack Stadium

RF is slightly used
Banking with GP
EB launched at 80%
GP Launched at 100%

MF Gravity Perseus(DM) 100RF
Vs.
MF Earth Bull GB145WB (All Hasbro)

1: GP-KO LG
2: GP-KO MG
3: EB-OS
4: GP-KO E
5: EB-OS
6: GP-KO LG
7: GP-KO LG
8: EB-OS
9: EB-OS
10: GP-KO E
11: EB-OS
12: GP-KO E
13: GP-KO E
14: GP-KO LG
15: BP-OS
16: GP-KO E
17: GP-KO E
18: GP-KO LG
19: GP-KO E
20: GP-KO E
14/20 70%

E=Early In Game
MG=Mid Game
LG=Late Game
Hey guys, I initially tested gravity as an attack wheel way back using R145. Has that been followed up yet? Evevn though it has recoil, its attack power is insanely increased. If it has not been tested yet, please do...
Nojo294 I would love to do testing, but I am waiting for my Rock Giraffe R145 WB to arrive... Smile I look forward to testing R145...
momo, would you mind if I compile these results with my thread that I made way back?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...ty+perseus
Hmmm i guess the wearing out of the Rubber flat performance tip heavily affects Gravity Perseus as it is a very heavy Bey. I was thinking would it be better and faster if i would to replace it with R2F and would it affect much during Right spin and left spin?
EDIT: Deleted.
What's your Perseus type?
Attack,Defense (normal) or Stamina?
Well this series of tests was done before the Reshuffle Set was available Tired So unless Momo is a time traveler it is the normal Perseus CW.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:11 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: momo, would you mind if I compile these results with my thread that I made way back?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Gravity-...ty+perseus

Go right ahead; it would be immensely helpful if we can reach a consensus as to what height is best for the Wheels

lws803: R^2F helps, but a lightly worn RF is good, too.

Meteo LDrago: Defense. I didn't have the Set until recently. HAH, I just read what Joe wrote.
Haah thank you, thank you (bows). But reading what Meteo LDrago posted, I just started thinking how the new CW's would affect this custom. Could you try them out and post the results?
Hmmm is this worn-out rubber tip still considered good? >< sorry about bad pic quality

[Image: imag0053nl.th.jpg]

and

[Image: imag0054zp.th.jpg]