Metal Face Gravity Perseus D125/AD145RF

Hmmm has anyone posted a video on Gravity Perseus vs Quatzacoalt? Heard that both of them might have equal power in smash attack
Hmm ... Gravity probably has more smash than Quetzalcoatl, hah.
LOL I love how the game changes. I'm so proud of my finding of gravity as a smash attacker. I remember when initial testing was done it sucked... Or seemed like it at least... Now we know gravity has a top tier stamina and attack part.
I think someone should instead of making assumptions. :V
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:59 PM)Dan Wrote: I think someone should instead of making assumptions. :V

Someone should what? Test if Gravity has more smash than quetz?
Referring to this Nojo:
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:15 PM)lws803 Wrote: Hmmm has anyone posted a video on Gravity Perseus vs Quatzacoalt? Heard that both of them might have equal power in smash attack

So yes, you are correct.
so which is better against low profile attack types eg. galaxy pegasis? gravity perseus d125rf or gravity perseus ad145rf?
No tests have been done against low-attackers. Galaxy Peg is not good at all. I think since Momo finally hoarded some Vulcans, he can test this. c:
I'll end up doing some testing if I can get through the huge amount of stuff I've committed to do around here as well =P

Here's Fyuuor's video on MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R^2F vs. MF Gravity Perseus D125RF:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRnxRSipZ...re=related
If you only intend to use it in right spin, is it viable to use T125 instead of D125?
(Dec. 25, 2010  12:44 PM)ErazmusA Wrote: If you only intend to use it in right spin, is it viable to use T125 instead of D125?

Yes T125 would not make a huge difference.