Metal Face

(Jul. 27, 2010  12:56 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: If mint SDs were used, from the tests I've done, why would it seem that it would act differently? The conditions would be exactly the same, except for the fact that SD is used...

differently compared to B's? I'm thinking maybe because there is more wight put on one point when you are using a mint SD while that weight is spread over a little more area when using B... therefore, conditions are not EXACTLY the same, such as different points of pressure and different amounts of friction.
(Jul. 27, 2010  11:06 PM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2010  12:56 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: If mint SDs were used, from the tests I've done, why would it seem that it would act differently? The conditions would be exactly the same, except for the fact that SD is used...

differently compared to B's? I'm thinking maybe because there is more wight put on one point when you are using a mint SD while that weight is spread over a little more area when using B... therefore, conditions are not EXACTLY the same, such as different points of pressure and different amounts of friction.

Hmm my bad, I don't think I explained fully. What I mean is that the fact that everything is the same, apart from the bottoms, everything would be equal so the results would be the same. Maybe what actually happens in the battle would be different, but the results would be the same.

Why else would stamina testing be done on B bottoms when there are no mint SDs?
B is the only barely useful stamina bottom other than the D series. It's a mini WB. It's not designed like the D bottoms, hence why results could potentially be drastically different. :\ Nojo clearly elaborated this possibility.
This isn't being done correctly to be honest with you...
Solo spin times are in fact a poor indicator as to how well that bey will actually perform.
I've seen earth mold 1 outspin 4-5 minute virgo molds on multiple occasions (even though earth 1's solo spin time is considerably lower), how a bey is effected by contact is a pretty big deal.

Testing needs to be done as battles.
(Jul. 28, 2010  5:52 AM)The LVJ Wrote: B is the only barely useful stamina bottom other than the D series. It's a mini WB. It's not designed like the D bottoms, hence why results could potentially be drastically different. :\ Nojo clearly elaborated this possibility.

If results are different, why do people on this site, including key people, do testing with B when they have no mint SDs? There obviously has to be some correlation between the results with B and with SD.
(Jul. 28, 2010  11:24 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: If results are different, why do people on this site, including key people, do testing with B when they have no mint SDs? There obviously has to be some correlation between the results with B and with SD.

(Jul. 28, 2010  5:52 AM)The LVJ Wrote: B is the only barely useful stamina bottom other than the D series.

Can we just drop it? Flight is right, anyway.
(Jul. 28, 2010  11:12 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: This isn't being done correctly to be honest with you...
Solo spin times are in fact a poor indicator as to how well that bey will actually perform.
I've seen earth mold 1 outspin 4-5 minute virgo molds on multiple occasions (even though earth 1's solo spin time is considerably lower), how a bey is effected by contact is a pretty big deal.

Testing needs to be done as battles.

Care to lend a hand?
I think that theflighyellz said exactly what makes me feel a MF could be beneficial to stamina combos.