Meta combos

So I haven’t play since the middle of GT and I started playing again and I wanted to know what are some meta beys and combos?
(Jun. 30, 2021  3:59 AM)Walter White Wrote: So I haven’t play since the middle of GT and I started playing again and I wanted to know what are some meta beys and combos?

What beys do you have?
(Jun. 30, 2021  4:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  3:59 AM)Walter White Wrote: So I haven’t play since the middle of GT and I started playing again and I wanted to know what are some meta beys and combos?

What beys do you have?
Almost all of the God beys except for SR; ZA,HS.13.blow’,soon the cho z triple set Slash Valkyrie, ace dragon, tact Longinus, flare dragon, judgement joker, the triple set from GT, the green ace joker; rage Longinus, the black super Hyperion, spriggan the world, the SK wyvern, Lucifer the end; dynamite belleal or how we you say it and vanish fafnir
(Jun. 30, 2021  4:30 AM)Walter White Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  4:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What beys do you have?
Almost all of the God beys except for SR; ZA,HS.13.blow’,soon the cho z triple set Slash Valkyrie, ace dragon, tact Longinus, flare dragon, judgement joker, the triple set from GT, the green ace joker; rage Longinus, the black super Hyperion, spriggan the world, the SK wyvern, Lucifer the end; dynamite belleal or how we you say it and vanish fafnir

(No even gonna lie Spriggan The World sounds cool as--) Anyways I recommend Vanish Fafnir Tapered (Aka Vanish Fafnir's disk) and Drift (Lucifer the end's driver)