Messages for MASH.

It will be cleaner in one separate topic.

I think I can forward your messages to MASH (the artist who performs the ending theme of Metal Fight Beyblade) through his staff. They encourage you to keep supporting MASH and Beyblade in the future.

It could be useless to ask questions, but you can always try to dissimulate one in a comment.

I would prefer collecting your messages within the next two days. It would be courteous to reply to the blog manager soon.
Actually, I would like to reply to his e-mail before 24 hours have passed; the blog manager registered an account on GMail strictly for me, it seems ... Therefore, he will most probably not be checking his messages often.

And if he never reads my reply, I can still find a way to leave your comments somewhere.

It always makes somebody happy when you tell them you like something they created ...
I loved the song and I'm sure many people on here did. I was very surprised when I first heard it because it sounded so much better than the beginning theme. I was also wondering why the ending theme sounds not-so-reggae while the actual song sounds very reggae-like.
*Message to MASH starts here*
Hello! I am Edward, AKA Fragbait, and I'm from Kansas.
I like the song, and it fit the scene really well in a way. I was just wondering what process you went through to choose/write this song, and what you were thinking when you did.
Thank you VERY MUCH! And keep up the good work.
My only question is to ask if MASH have ever played Beyblade, and if so, what their favourite Beyblades are. Smile And thanks for the song, I really like it!
My question would be,What star sign are you,and what is your favorite MFB.
My question for MASH is whether they were approached by Takara (or other relevant body) to create the song for the credits or whether they offered their services.
Hey MASH, I loved the song and I would like to ask who is your favourite character in MFB?
I`d like to thank them for their song, and ask who their favorite character from the anime and was their any inspiration(s) behind their awesome song.
Hm, I have seen better dissimulated questions ... At this point, it is just easier to make a list of straight-forward inquiries which might not be answered if the manager has no time for that. I also doubt he cares a lot about Beyblade since I think the song was created before Metal Fight Beyblade, but I suppose those questions can still be asked in general.

BladeBee, MASH' star sign is unfortunately one of the very secondary questions right now ...

EDIT : Message sent.
Kai-V, I have to wonder what exactly you were expecting us to say.
For instance :

"MASH's words seem very profound; it looks as if he was in a deep contemplation of his future, his dreams, or as if he was in a great dilemna about those same things. It makes us wonder."

If the blog manager had known that this was false somehow, he would probably write what MASH was really feeling when he wrote the song, if he got told.

"Strangely, listening to the full version of the song gives a very reggae impression compared to the shorter version that was used for the ending theme for Metal Fight Beyblade. It is very weird."

Then, of course, when questions about Beyblade are asked, they are not directly linked to Boys ~hikari hagayaku ashita he~, so I suppose those cannot be incorporated in a statement well. Or, if you think the following is true, you could say : "It feels as if this song was totally made for Metal Fight Beyblade : it fits the story, the characters and the hobby so well, as if MASH knew about it all and was really interested by it." Next, I could get a reply from the blog manager saying MASH actually likes (Metal Fight) Beyblade, and I could consequently ask more detailed questions from that point, knowing he follows the series.

And just a "Hey! Your song is great!" can always make someone's day.

It is just that, unlike with Adachi Takafumi, I am talking to an intermediary person, not MASH himself, so the blog manager might not want to play that role of forwarding both questions and answers. I know you have every right to be curious and submit questions though. Let us hope I am just wrong and too 'something' and that they will answer anything.

(No offence was meant towards those whose questions I 'edited'.)
MASH's staff blog manager replied, with a message from MASH himself ! Originally, it was in Japanese, but the manager took the time to translate it. He may have not have answered all the questions though :

"Hi, everyone, this is MASH

I am very honored that guys even outside of Japan liked my song "Boys".

I imagined "a new day", "Shining light" and "boys, living in this era, 2009" when I wrote this song.

I have "rain", "Cloudy sky" as negative image, on the other hand, clear blue sky means very positively to me. but I also think that it is nessesary that we have rainy, cloudy days because I am able to feel happy and filled when it shines.

I have never played Beyblade but I played "Baygoma" a lot when I was kid and I am actually very good at it. "Baygoma" is original "koma" toy of Beyblade.
We play koma and kate in new year time Japan.

At last, why my song became the ending theme, There was a offer from staff of Coro Coro Comic.

MASH
"

I hope everybody will post here quickly to at least say "thank you" to MASH and his blog manager.
I'm so glad we got a reply and it was very thoughtful of the blog manager to translate MASH's message! Please say a very warm 'arigatou gozaimasu' to him and MASH on behalf of everybody when you respond to the mail. ^^ It's really interesting to know what the thoughts behind the lyrics are, especially the fact that we must have 'rainy days' before 'the sunny ones' to be happy when they're gone. Very true. ^^ That way, we truly appreciate the happiness we feel. I'll definitely be looking out for more songs from MASH.
Haha, that's pretty damned cute. I wish more people though like that. Joyful_3 Thanks so much for answering MASH. Grin
Thanks MASH! Now get a Beyblade! Grin
Thanks a lot MASH! We really appreciate you taking the time to answer our questions.
Thanks alot MASH !!! It really means alot Joyful_2

EDIT: Keep on Rockin Tongue_out_wink
Thanks so much for the response MASH, and to the blog manager for translating! The song has a simple, but powerful message, great job. Smile
Thanks for answering MASH and thanks to the manager for taking the time to translate for us. =)
Thank you MASH and maneger!!! Smile
I sent him our thanks.

By the way, MASH will be releasing a new single, called "I was / Boys~to the radiant tomorrow~", which will feature those two songs, plus their respective instrumental version.

http://mash-hour.com/html/discography.htm
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3572814
Oooh. I wanna check those out. <3