Mesorangerxx's story: League of Legends is real???

Hey there has been alot of stories about beyblades on the off topic forum..but i dont see anything that involves other stuff than that so...i decided to write about league of legends(for all of you guys out there who dont know what league of legends is it's a game)

Episode 1, The League

One day, on a rainy day in California a kid name Truong was in his room playing League of Legends. What is League of Legends you say? It is a intense strategy game..similar to DOTA(defense of the ancient). Truong was a level 30 summoner; the max level for a summoner. He is now searching for a game.
"Still waiting for a game...." Truong said "Ah here we go..finally" Truong finally was selecting his character and spells. "Hm..I'll use Pantheon today! The Spartan Fighter!" Truong yelled. This game wasn't any ordinary game, this was Truong's finally game to get to 1 millionth win. Finally Truong was sent in game. He bought all of his starter weapons and set out to battle with his teammates. His teammates are Warrick( A werewolf) and Nunu(a small guy on a gigantic yeti). Warrick is a fighter also and Nunu is a spellcaster with a huge amount of health. The characters in the game are called champions. In the League of Legends there are many champions with many different abilities. According to the game, the whole League of Legends world was at war, therefore the League of Legends were created. Back to Truong's game..
"Come On Warrick..gank(sneak attack) on the bottom with me!" Truong said in his microphone
"Ok..I have my ultimate skill ready" The user using warrick said. After a whole 30 minutes of intense battle. Things were looking at Truong's favor. Truong used his Champion's skill "Grand Skyfall" This skill lets Pantheon fly into the air and drop down wherever he want and doing damage to whatever is near. So Truong transported Pantheon to one of the enemy turret which defended the Nexus(the power source that you need to kill in the game in order to win) killing one of the enemy's champion. He then went to the turret with his minions and finally killing it. Warrick, Nunu and Pantheon all charged in and finally destroying the Nexus. Victory music playing and it was a sweet tune Truong was enjoying.
"YES! Finally my 1 millionth game!" Truong yelled. He left to the lobby and got a message from a Unknown source. The message said
" Congratulations on your millionth win..The Riot Games( the creators of the game) Team congratulates you. Please go to this direction and we will give you a special prize"
"Wow! I will go right away" Truong said. He rushed to his sister's room and asked.
"Hey Sheryn...Can you please drive me to this location?" Truong asked
"Umm..Lemme see the address" Sheryn said "What? Los Angeles? That's 45 minutes away, our parents will kill us!"
"Umm...remember? Mom and dad is in vietnam for 3 years..they are retired!" Truong yelled
" O yea... Ok" Sheryn said. They all changed and left. They finally arrived at the location. It was a business building with many floors. Both Truong and his sister walked in. A lady with pale skin asked him
" Excuse me...Who are you? If you do not have an appoinment you can not enter"
"Um.. I won my millionth game and the message you guys sent me told me to come here" Truong replied
" Oh..is your ID "DarkOwnage" (that is my LoL name btw) level 30 summoner?" She asked
"Yes that is me!" Truong said
"I don't trust you...What is your password" She asked approaching her computer
" It is ***********" Truong replied (HAHA you think i would give out my pass?)
"That is correct! Please follow me" She said. Truong and Sheryn followed her. They all went into an elevator. The pale lady pressed the button that goes down.
"Wait...Isn't this already the ground floor?" Truong asked..worried
"Not..Exactly" The lady smiled. The elevator went down finally arriving on Floor -100. The door opened and to his surprise there were multiple Pods, but you cannot see what's inside. The lady led them to a middle aged man.
"Truong...anddddd.." The lady said
"It's Sheryn Ma'am" Sheryn said
"yes Truong and Sheryn..Truong is the person who won his 1 millionth game" The lady said
"Ah yes.. welcome to the League Truong! Oh and Sarah..please lead Sheryn outside.." The man said
"What? that is my little brother..how could i leave him like that" Sheryn yelled
"Don't worry we will take good care of him" The man said. Sarah left with Sheryn leaving Truong and the man alone
"Umm Mr what do you mean by welcome to the league" Truong asked
"Follow me!" The man said. He led Truong to the Pods and opened one.
"Again..What do you mean by welcome to the league?" Truong asked
"Come in and find out!" The man pushed Truong in and went into another pod himself. Truong was in the pod..then suddenly a flash of light and the next thing he knew..he was in a place...where he knew it was familiar. Then he look behind to find a magnificent tall building..with lights. On the sign ahead he cannot read it
"Haha..That sign means "The League of Legends" The man said. Truong looked at him and said
"What!? is this?" Truong said
"Haha Welcome to the League!" The man said
To be continued
FEEDBACK please!

Episode 2, Meet the League

"This..thiss....is not possible" Truong said
"It is...and don't mistake this for a virtual program..it is not" The man said "The pod that you went in transported you into another realm"
"Well..What am I doing here Mr?" Truong asked
"Oh the name is Dr.Mundo" Dr. Mundo said
"Wait..Dr Mundo? isn't that a champion in LoL?" Truong asked
"Yes..I am part of the League. One day when i was inventing a new portal technology. My invention turned on and transported to your realm, also known as Earth. I have created Riot Games and based it on my realm." Dr Mundo explained
"Then why am i here" Truong asked
"Well you see winning 1 million games isn't easy. That means that you know an awful lot of the game, and it comes useful for us. As you know my realm is at war. We need gamers like you and your knowledge." Dr Mundo said
"Well..I'm just normal boy..I don't have special skills" Truong said
"Not now..you don't..but in time. Enough talking , lemme take you to the League" Dr Mundo said. Dr Mundo and Truong both walked to the base of the building. There they climbed the steps. After a tiring climb they finally got to the huge door guarded by minions. The minions are half the size of a normal man. Dr Mundo took out a rune and showed it to the minions
"You may enter" One of the minions said. Truong went inside and in his amazement he saw spectacular lights, crystals, runes, and enchanted writing.
" Wow! " Truong smiled
"Amazing isn't it?" Dr Mundo said. They walked to the hall and Truong noticed many champions he had seen in the game
"Look! It's Garen! Oh and Xin Zhao!" Truong said
"Yes..most of the champions here like to stay in their own group..Like Garen and Xin, they are both from Demacia" Dr Mundo said
"Demacia! isn't that a kingdom?" Truong asked
"Yes but I will tell you more later" Dr Mundo said. They finally walked into the room. Where there are many enchanted beings sitting on chairs that are high up, and in the middle of the room a giant table..with a map of the Runeterra world.
"What brings you here Mundo" One of the beings said
"Um..This is another Summoner that had been chosen" Dr Mundo said
"Hmm.. a summoner? I am a real summoner but a child that plays with "technology" is considered a summoner" The being said
"Well..He has amazing knowledge of our world..and i would like for him to be tested" Dr Mundo said. All of the enchanted beings in the room were discussing.
"Fine..What is your name boy?" The other being said
"It's Truong sir?" Truong replied
"Hm...Truong? That is hard to pronounce..we shall call you Slain...I have a feeling your name is as ruthless is your ability in battle...I shall now test you!" The being said. He rose his hand and suddenly, "Slain" was levitated and put on a chair close to the giant table.
"We will test your summoner skill with a practice game, you shall "play" with us!" One of the being said "Pick your champion"
"I choose Pantheon!" Slain yelled out
" Very well..Xorik and Magi are your partners" One of the being said pointing to the other 2 summoners. They all pulled down their hoods and showed themselves. All but 6 of the beings are teenagers?
" I choose Garen from Demacia" Xorik said
" I choose Nunu from Freljord" Magi said. Then the entrace bursted open and there they were; Pantheon, Garen, and Nunu were standing there.
" Your command is my will, Young Master" Pantheon said
" As we are yours" Garen said
" Yes! Let's go!" Nunu said
" Your opponent is me and my other 2 summoners" Said one of the 6 beings. All of the player's chairs are now close to the table.
"Let the games begin!" said one of the beings
To be Continued
Yes, it's nice. Would like to read more . . and I'm gonna go check out LoL now Tongue_out
part 2 is up