Merge driver prediction.

As we all know legend spriggan was revealed in the July corocoro magazine, and with it came the parts. It's Legend Spriggan 7 Merge. The driver is interesting. It is a metal spike on the inside and rubber on the outside. This is a interesting combo considering that metal has little friction with the ground. So my prediction is that either the driver will be decent, or you better go with unite. To strengthen my prediction I give you Metal Spike from Metal Fusion. This tip was horrible because of the lack of friction. It would always be knocked out by anything but torch or midnight. This driver will be interesting for sure. I will personally pick up this bey when it come to amazon since I live in the states.
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:22 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: As we all know legend spriggan was revealed in the July corocoro magazine, and with it came the parts. It's Legend Spriggan 7 Merge. The driver is interesting. It is a metal spike on the inside and rubber on the outside. This is a interesting combo considering that metal has little friction with the ground. So my prediction is that either the driver will be decent, or you better go with unite. To strengthen my prediction I give you Metal Spike from Metal Fusion. This tip was horrible because of the lack of friction. It would always be knocked out by anything but torch or midnight. This driver will be interesting for sure. I will personally pick up this bey when it come to amazon since I live in the states.

I don't think it's actually metal. Nowhere in the description does it state that. @[Kai-V], am I right?
If it is metal, would it not essentially be CS+? Unless launched with more than enough force to make tip friction irrelevant, the rubber would make stadium contact the moment that the bey started to move, reducing any defence or balance problems drastically, while still keeping the low friction's high spin time under other conditions.
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:38 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:22 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: As we all know legend spriggan was revealed in the July corocoro magazine, and with it came the parts. It's Legend Spriggan 7 Merge. The driver is interesting. It is a metal spike on the inside and rubber on the outside. This is a interesting combo considering that metal has little friction with the ground. So my prediction is that either the driver will be decent, or you better go with unite. To strengthen my prediction I give you Metal Spike from Metal Fusion. This tip was horrible because of the lack of friction. It would always be knocked out by anything but torch or midnight. This driver will be interesting for sure. I will personally pick up this bey when it come to amazon since I live in the states.

I don't think it's actually metal. Nowhere in the description does it state that. @[Kai-V], am I right?

It is plastic. 

Also, this can just be discussed in the Legend Spriggan topic.