Men's History Month

I'm not trying to be rude but I find Women's History Month offensive. Men only get a day (Nov. 19), while women get a whole month! March is coming up as Women's history month, and I am going to deny its existence. "The stories of women’s achievements are integral to the fabric our history."-http://www.nwhp.org/whm/index.php. Are men's achievements not important? Who founded the USA? Christopher Columbus. A guy. But Susan B. Anthony gets a month, despite the fact that half the students in my class haven't heard of her (mostly girls). Many plots for TV include men getting humiliated by women and men being cocky and women beating them. You can't hit girls, but you can hit boys! They like it, go ahead, hit him! No.
And where's Beyblader's History Month?
Christopher Columbus did not found the USA.
Women went through tough struggles to even be considered people, let alone vote..
So..
Edit: Are you joking..?
LOL Columbus didn't. Bro, I don't want to be ruder but don't post what you don't know.
Women also gave birth to the men that did all that stuff. So...
Why didn't you close this Daegor? LOL prejudice is not tolerated.
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:36 AM)Nano Wrote: Women also gave birth to the men that did all that stuff. So...

So what are fathers? Hmmm...?
(Feb. 05, 2011  2:38 AM)Dan Wrote: Why didn't you close this Daegor? LOL prejudice is not tolerated.

I thought I did?

By the way, the reason there is a Women's History Month, in addition to Black and Asian History months, etc, is because mainstream history tends to ignore their struggles.
I bet your mother left you, leaving you in this scaring trauma.
Guy, this is such trolling.
You don't display enough knowledge to even hold up a proper conversation about this so please stop.