Melbourne get together event!

well brad sed he needs to get 2 know a melbournian blader so be patient we mite hav 1
Well I'm up for hosting one, since I'm in Melbourne only 2 minutes away from Glenroy I guess I could once Brad gets to know me a little better, and I have great organizing skills, I've done this kind of stuff before. Smile So I'd be happy to host an event in Melbourne, if that's all right with you Brad?
(Jul. 25, 2009  5:31 AM)Oblivion Wrote: Well I'm up for hosting one, since I'm in Melbourne only 2 minutes away from Glenroy I guess I could once Brad gets to know me a little better, and I have great organizing skills, I've done this kind of stuff before. Smile So I'd be happy to host an event in Melbourne, if that's all right with you Brad?

I know it's you, Gaia_Dragoon Smile Banned.
If the circumstances are dire, then I might host the tourney... but I may need some help ... still not sure though, quite hesitant :\ but if someone else wants to do it then that's fine.
well ... oblivian u sound like gaia_dragoon?

well dragonsclaw we could do a split host or sumthing... im 13 and yer
(Jul. 25, 2009  10:24 AM)StormDriger Wrote: well ... oblivian u sound like gaia_dragoon?

well dragonsclaw we could do a split host or sumthing... im 13 and yer

A split host?
I think its when two people host it, I'm not sure.
Dragonsclaw, I bet you end up hosting one. You start off hesitant and thinking you could probably do it with someone else, eventually you realise that you've kinda already decided that you'll do it inside. Then you end up doing it anyways. Not that that's a bad thing, just saying.
Haha, I was feeling the same thing you just said the moment I started reading this, Rocky. heheh.
(Jul. 25, 2009  5:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I know it's you, Gaia_Dragoon Smile Banned.

Brad, you are just to good for some people.

Also, I am sure you could hold it Dragonsclaw, you just need to be confident about it and if you do need help then i am sure there is someone that could help you.
Yeah, Thanks guys... If I do host a tourney in Melbourne, I need a co-host. And I might need to change the dates and the meeting place. Anyone want to help?
If you want me to I can PM all the Melbourne bladers?
Yes, you can tell them that the venues and dates have been changed till further notice. Or stuff like that ...
I dunno... Need Brad's permission first :\
well pm me . im a melbourne blader ! though i only hav 2 blades im getting more! umm shouldnt there b a apage 4 like a meblourne event sign up page? so u ppl can get it ready?
(Jul. 27, 2009  10:44 PM)StormDriger Wrote: well pm me . im a melbourne blader ! though i only hav 2 blades im getting more! umm shouldnt there b a apage 4 like a meblourne event sign up page? so u ppl can get it ready?

Well, we need Brad's permission first. I pm'd him and he said he'd think about it :\.
I could probably do one around September-Octoberish, and host it at a nearby park in the City. At the moment most of my moneys going into my Music Production, but by then I'll have enough to start racking up money to get extra bits here and there ( At the moment I don't even have a stadium ).

The City is probably the best meetup point, everything is connected to that place with Trains ect... There's an awesome park near Flinder's St station, although I'll look into something a bit more secluded so we're not bothered with the City's crowd.

All formats is the way to go, I can see not many members have gotten any MFB Blades at the moment, I'll see if i can gather up enough money to buy some extras and sell some to anyone who's keen.
I got an attack stadium we could use, lol.
I'm all for Sega running this, tbh. And I'll supply what I can to you guys.
Yeah man for sure, but no Hasbro stadiums.

http://www.toyking.com.tw/merchandise/3/...780496.htm

Will end up getting two of those along with some of the basic MFB's from that site aswell, will grab some bits and pieces off eBay aswell, won't probably touch the HWS blades just due to money issues I'll have.

Edit: Cheers Brad, I'll start on putting bits and pieces of money away.
hmmm i can only go on school holidays in late november ..... coz im really busy..
i only hav 1 plastic and 1 ms .
oh well
y dont we do it by majority of where most of melbournes bladers are situated?
Nice! Sega all the way Grin! Can't wait!
(Jul. 28, 2009  9:15 AM)StormDriger Wrote: hmmm i can only go on school holidays in late november ..... coz im really busy..
i only hav 1 plastic and 1 ms .
oh well
y dont we do it by majority of where most of melbournes bladers are situated?

I'm like an Hour's train ride to the City, although if majority of members are in a certain area I'll see what I can do. Although City sounds perfect to be honest.

Well, the next School holidays is from 18th September - 5th October, so it will be good timing since I'll have enough funds to do this.
yay! so r u doin it?
(Jul. 29, 2009  5:47 AM)Sega Wrote: I'm like an Hour's train ride to the City, although if majority of members are in a certain area I'll see what I can do. Although City sounds perfect to be honest.

Well, the next School holidays is from 18th September - 5th October, so it will be good timing since I'll have enough funds to do this.

Uhh I'm up for this, I'm in Bendigo (Not in Melbourne, but very close) at the moment living with my Aunt but I might be able to come down to the city... I'll PM you later.